Subliminal Talk
A journey by MLS - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: A journey by MLS (/Thread-A-journey-by-MLS)

Pages: 1 2

A journey by MLS - jonathan4all - 04-18-2014

This is is my first day of MLS 3.0.
I will try to utilize my headphone as much as possible this time.
I want to improve my job skill so that I can finish my tasks on time, learning a language and my Swedish driving test in this summer.I am expecting to listen it 90-120 days straight. I want to see my speed reading skills improved such as I can jot down good points correctly. These are few of my primary goals from the programme. I will update once a month. I am very eager to use AM 6. It was so hard to convince myself but I have understood that right now learning is the most important issue to improvise my current life financially (guess LTU validation charms Big Grin). Moreover, I want to run AM6 back to back. So I thought why not give a quick run on MLS. I wish it were 5G too.

I want to listen 16 -18 hours . I appreciate all your fair comments and suggestions .

RE: A journey by MLS - lokko - 04-18-2014

I can't remember the rules but you can run another 3g or 4g sub along with this since it's for 4g right? why not run it with laser like focus sub or something similar !

RE: A journey by MLS - jonathan4all - 04-19-2014

(04-18-2014, 10:26 PM)lokko Wrote: I can't remember the rules but you can run another 3g or 4g sub along with this since it's for 4g right? why not run it with laser like focus sub or something similar !

I know I can listen even I have bought maximize your memory. But, I thought, listening one sub gives u edge with maximum benefit. If I get time later after AM6 I will run MLS 5G if available.

RE: A journey by MLS - jonathan4all - 04-23-2014

Literally no improvement at all on my learning curv. But LTU effects seem solid so far except procrastination. I have just started trainning outside my house. Girls are doing sun-bath a little far from the place. Awesome motivation Big Grin from few Blondie neighbors. they have given me noticeable solid look when I do muscle up ....

But I am not into this I want to improve my learning first. Girls are always there to serve their jobs. A list on few good books on entrepreneurs : http://www.entrepreneur.com/article/233076 just sharing with you folks.

Cheers

RE: A journey by MLS - lokko - 04-23-2014

Can you mention what day you're on and etc? Something tells me getting about 12 hours of exposure at max in the beginning could help with the new information overload, but that's all theory of mine. Seems to make sense though.

RE: A journey by MLS - jonathan4all - 04-23-2014

(04-23-2014, 02:50 PM)lokko Wrote: Can you mention what day you're on and etc? Something tells me getting about 12 hours of exposure at max in the beginning could help with the new information overload, but that's all theory of mine. Seems to make sense though.

I have target to learn a foreign language and getting my driving license. And reading few books and to apply the teachings in my life. I want to improve my work skills and few other skill-sets. I think, for listening, single sub, 14-18 hours are quite fine for me. I hardly get tired with this sub. I take optimum multivitamin and 2 fish oil everyday along side my subliminal and 2 scoop of whey protein. My breakfast is 3 whole eggs+ 3 egg whites. I think it fuels me protein and proper k2 vitamin so it fuels up my "myelin functions" in the brain.

RE: A journey by MLS - Edo - 04-24-2014

What whey protein do you take? Personally I use RCSS Pro Antium it got 29 gr protein and 5 gr creatine each scoop.

Any diets recommendation for muscle building? I've tried many recommendations (IF, high protein diets, etc.) but none really do bulk me up only give me more strength.

RE: A journey by MLS - jonathan4all - 04-24-2014

(04-24-2014, 02:03 AM)Edo Wrote: What whey protein do you take? Personally I use RCSS Pro Antium it got 29 gr protein and 5 gr creatine each scoop.

Any diets recommendation for muscle building? I've tried many recommendations (IF, high protein diets, etc.) but none really do bulk me up only give me more strength.

I take Optimum whey gold standard and 4/5 whole eggs along with eggwhites. I eat chicken 2 3 times in a week. I eat brownies and various bakery foods, pizza literally everything. You gottta workout all through your life and you cannot avoid eating delicious yammy food for your life lol. I just workout 3/4 times in a week and 1 day yoga/pilates. Now in summer, I even, dont lift that much rather workout outside the house with bodylastics rubber band and few miles running. I will loose some muscle but I don't care until I enjoy my fitness. But, I do acknowledge I have obsession for various compound exercises. I am not a heavy lifter but I love compound movements like deadlift, pull up, squats, pully etc.

I feel setting goals in your fitness level never give you awesome result. You keep doing it cause you enjoy it. Once advice don't miss your workout sessions rather what to eat or what to avoid, reps /sets those things. If you do insanity or p90x hybrid with insanity you can get insane abs but the question is that how long you can continue with that dedication. I would prefer to say choose a flexible workout routine that you enjoy and can continue for many years. I always came last in every sport, my friends always mocked on me and I almost got used to with it. Since I have started training, gradually I have developed my skills and confidence and now I got way of subliminal to train my Brain and thoughts too. Now this is the real time to leap a giant mile further Smile

EDIT : Instead of creatine just eat two big bananas before workout... that's it

RE: A journey by MLS - jonathan4all - 04-29-2014

I think I become a procastination-king lol. But, I will be starting my learning from today and right now. Nothing special happened regarding MLS.

RE: A journey by MLS - jonathan4all - 05-04-2014

No real distinct progress.. 18 hours everyday though. Lets see

RE: A journey by MLS - jonathan4all - 05-07-2014

I am bit curious whether the sub working at all or not. I am not eager to study at all. Guess need to add procrastination along with MLS. Sad

RE: A journey by MLS - shmily - 05-08-2014

I had the same problem with procrastination when using the writing sub. I think my main problem was that I overloaded my brain with one 3g writing sub and 4g Ultra success. So I was listening to sub constantly from 12-18 hours and it's like my brain had no energy or focus to actually study or write. After I stopped subs altogether I found myself being able to concentrate and work again. Not sure if it's true but i think you should cut down the hours to around 8-12 instead of pushing it with 16-18

RE: A journey by MLS - Fonzy3 - 05-09-2014

That's odd. How many hours have you used with headphones? Since you're one of the only people that made a journal about this sub if at the 32 day mark the results are the same. MLS should be looked into for upgrading.

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: A journey by MLS - jonathan4all - 05-09-2014

(05-09-2014, 02:36 AM)Fonzy3 Wrote: That's odd. How many hours have you used with headphones? Since you're one of the only people that made a journal about this sub if at the 32 day mark the results are the same. MLS should be looked into for upgrading.

Thanks

Fonzy

I have used headphone 7 hours 3/4 times in a week ..specially when I work .. at home I simply rely on ultrasound