Subliminal Talk
Some tips - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: Some tips (/Thread-Some-tips)

Some tips - Vehe - 04-10-2014

Hi there, new user here. I've just bought LTU 3.1 and I'm hoping for the best for the following 3 to 6 months.

Anyway, I was looking at some scripts and I was wondering 2 things:

1st: Why don't I see a script telling us to imagine stuff? Imagination is one of the more powerful tools we have. Imagining bigger and bigger goals to achieve in life is one of the single most important and powerful things we can do. Not doing so seems like such a waste.

2nd: Why not emulate what Transcendental meditation or Psychedelics do?
They are by far the best self growth tools on existence. When you transcend the Ego you lose all your fears because you realize you are an immortal being and your body is just a vessel to be used. Btw, not that its needed but scientists recently proved that life does in fact continue after the body/mind death. They basically killed themselves on a laboratory and were revived later. After their body/brains were proven to be completely shut off all of them said life continued in a much bigger and different realm. That's just something the Ancients and spiritual gurus have been saying for thousands of years. Scientists also recently found that the quantum particles form geometric patterns and that giant super computers will no longer be needed to study quantum physics as now it will be very easy to predict what quantum particles will do. Soon, all you will need is a pen and paper to make what formerly appeared to be insanely complex calculations. And again the ancients told us about that thousands of years ago (research Sacred Geometry).

When we stop fearing death most of all our fears and life problems simple vanish forever. Wouldn't it be simpler to take that single fear away than keep repeating hundreds of words that lead to the same exact thing? When you truly realize you are an immortal being and that you are just here to fail, learn and keep growing in life most of your problems will simply vanish. Life's purpose it to gain experience until your spirit (call it whatever you prefer) gains enough experience and maturity to get out of the lowest form of vibration that we know as "life" or the material World/Universe.

Just some food for the mind. Smile

cheers

RE: Some tips - AlphaScorpio - 04-10-2014

mind=blown.

RE: Some tips - JackOfHearts - 04-10-2014

if you have some video links/books/whatever that teach you how to do Transcendental meditation or Psychedelics on all yes Big Grin
Maybe Shannon didn't know that yet but I'm highly sceptic :idea:

RE: Some tips - Fonzy3 - 04-10-2014

Vehe check this out http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/the-present-universal-truth/ it expands even more about what you are saying about our spirits being immortal and the fear of death dissolves after we know the truth. Knowing this truth gives absolute fulfillment. I suggest everyone to read it. This plus the idea of having no boundaries can allow you to achieve much with subliminals even though you are fullfilled.

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: Some tips - IceAlive - 04-10-2014

Hi there, Vehe!

The tips you gave actually got me rather puzzled.

(04-10-2014, 07:07 AM)Vehe Wrote: 2nd: Why not emulate what Transcendental meditation or Psychedelics do?
They are by far the best self growth tools on existence.

Since this is your firm belief, that these are by far the best self growth tools, I'm curious as to why you're considering anything else (such a subliminal), instead of going full speed ahead for the mentioned approaches?

(04-10-2014, 07:07 AM)Vehe Wrote: Btw, not that its needed but scientists recently proved that life does in fact continue after the body/mind death. They basically killed themselves on a laboratory and were revived later. After their body/brains were proven to be completely shut off all of them said life continued in a much bigger and different realm.

Would you please provide references for this?

RE: Some tips - Vehe - 04-10-2014

(04-10-2014, 11:02 AM)IceAlive Wrote: Hi there, Vehe!

The tips you gave actually got me rather puzzled.

(04-10-2014, 07:07 AM)Vehe Wrote: 2nd: Why not emulate what Transcendental meditation or Psychedelics do?
They are by far the best self growth tools on existence.

Since this is your firm belief, that these are by far the best self growth tools, I'm curious as to why you're considering anything else (such a subliminal), instead of going full speed ahead for the mentioned approaches?

(04-10-2014, 07:07 AM)Vehe Wrote: Btw, not that its needed but scientists recently proved that life does in fact continue after the body/mind death. They basically killed themselves on a laboratory and were revived later. After their body/brains were proven to be completely shut off all of them said life continued in a much bigger and different realm.

Would you please provide references for this?

The reason why I chose subliminals are just for some tweaks in me. For the most part I'm pretty much the person I would love to be.

Psychedelics like DMT, Ayahuasca (Oral DMT) and Iboga/Ibogaine are the most incredible life changing substances in this world by far. Try them and you will know why. Iboga for example can cure 10 year heroin addiction in one session. Beware, they are not party drugs, they will do whatever needs to be done to change you, including sending you on a trip to "Hell" so you can fight your deepest fears: Like going to Limbo on "Inception".
Technically, what I'm saying is that your real power comes from using and developing your "third eye" aka "Pineal Gland/Thalamus". It's developed by using Meditation/Reiki/other arts, using Psychedelics or doing Sun Gazing ( takes a long time and is not as effective but still develops it, I know I did Sun gazing 9 months an d my 6th sense grew immensely).

There nothing in this world, including the best subliminals that can enlighten and evolve you as much and as faster as developing your third eye. Think of it this way: Both hemispheres of your brain represent polarity (Material Universe that you can see with your 5 senses) and the Pineal Gland represent magnetism (God, which you can see with your 6th sense only). In the encrypted science book known as the "Bible" they call it "The Holy father (+), The Holy Sun (-) and The Holy Spirit (God/Magnetism).
You really need to study Walter Russell's work. He's probably the only person that combined it all (Science+Spirituality) and made sense of it. Too much sense I would say. He went so deep that most people can't even comprehend his work. He was said to be a thousand years ahead of his time.

Here's a link to some of his work:
Walter Russel material

Problem is, after that incredible Psychedelic/Meditative journey, as time goes by society pulls you into the "Matrix" again and you will lose some of your new found powers with time, that's why you need to keep mediating or taking psychedelics. There's nothing you can do about it. That's why every legendary figure like Buddha, Christ and even our best Scientists like Nicola Tesla, Walter Russell, and so on all isolated themselves before their "illumination". This happens because of cognitive dissonance. Your mind is on a constant battle between the way you see yourself and the way the world sees yourself. That's how we were made and there's nothing you can do to change that except isolate yourself so that you can get out of the "Matrix" and see reality for what it really is.

So you see, in this material universe we say "you are what you think" and subliminals work but if you go even deeper to the spiritual realm you are no longer your thoughts, you will be something much greater, infinite, you will have access to all knowledge. This stuff is so incredible hard to explain, Jesus. You have to experience it, there are no words in the dictionary to explain the other side (it's not 3D or anything you could possibly explain or imagine. It's a world beyond our senses or any kind of explanation).

I'll better post some interesting videos made by other people who can explain it better, ill start with something scientific and go from there:

Want to see how you are being Brainwashed without you knowing?

These videos are just the tip of the Iceberg… this is what the movie “Matrix” was talking about. Perception of reality v s Reality. You control the information, you control the human mind, simple.

I would post more videos but all this info is inside my head. I’m sure you can find better ones with some research.

cheers

RE: Some tips - IceAlive - 04-11-2014

Hey Vehe,

Thanks a lot for taking the time and effort to write all this!

To me, personally, the reference to Walter Russel is the most valuable - I have not heard of him, but his work is now on my "to study" list. Thank you very much for this!

I have learned about the other things you mention, including Ayahuasca. Never experienced any of that, and the way I've been "awakening my third eye" has been and continues to be through meditation, introspection and inner symbolic journeys via visualizations. These are indeed slower than going for the substances (so I've heard and can also imagine), yet they provide a very strong foundation that, if maintained, makes you more and more immune to being pulled in the matrix.

And another way that is faster, at least in the beginning, than meditation / inner journeys / self-hypnosis, yet doesn't involve the use of substances, is to ask a trustworthy hypnotist or shaman to help you with this. Not talking about suggestion-based or technique-based hypnosis that most of the schools teach, but the generative kind of hypnosis.

Regarding using subliminals, I asked you the question because I was curious to compare your approach with mine. Had I had the certainty that meditation would bring me in 6 months where AM6 claims to bring me, there would have been no reason to acquire it. I mainly wanted to explore more of what's out there, aiming for more concrete results quicker, giving a chance to what appears to be the topnotch subliminal for men on the web. It may or may not be the case that in 12-18 months of meditation I get more than running AM 2-3 times, yet I have a feeling that committing to the subliminal for the prescribed period and continuing my meditation with deep inner-change work afterwards will lead to an overall better personal gain than going only for one of the approaches. I don't know if you have anything similar in mind with LTU - if it's curiosity, allowing your "inner-change work muscle" to rest for a while, or something different.

Cheers !

RE: Some tips - lokko - 04-11-2014

So what has the sixth sense done for you? what powers are you in control of, are you living wealthy? Or are you just in deep consciousness where you're able to observe everything but yet be able to do nothing with it

RE: Some tips - jonathan4all - 04-11-2014

(04-11-2014, 11:05 AM)lokko Wrote: So what has the sixth sense done for you? what powers are you in control of, are you living wealthy? Or are you just in deep consciousness where you're able to observe everything but yet be able to do nothing with it
Lokko. Tongue

RE: Some tips - LionKing - 04-15-2014

What kind of meditation do you guys practice for this? Transcendental style (never heard, just googled it)? I've done 15-20 sessions of either (1) first scanning through my body slowly and then remaining in a state where I'm noticing any upcoming thoughts etc. and I'm trying to focus (not focus) on the "space" between thoughts, objects, etc, OR (2) focusing on some external object, like a candle, for the whole session. I usually have to spend quite a bit of concentration just on keeping my posture (bad sitting habit I guess). I'm liking style #2 now, because it feels "more egoless".

Also, I was wondering if Natural Grounding is meditation on feminine energy (and in conflict with AM's goals), how could one meditate on masculine energy? And no, I won't be meditating on bodybuilding contest :P