Subliminal Talk
H2H Alpha Male - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: H2H Alpha Male (/Thread-H2H-Alpha-Male)

H2H Alpha Male - HighwaytoHell - 09-21-2010

Joining the AM crew
(Nothing wrong with WM, AM is much more what I am looking for atm.)

Been about a week and nothing dramatic yet, but the biggest difference has been my dreams. For example, had a dream last night where I grabbing people and slamming them into walls yelling orders at people and shit. Vibe of the dream was obviously very aggressive and I can't remember the last time I had a dream with that sort of energy.

All the dreams that I recall were along the lines of things the program deals with such as confidence, extroversion, social settings.

Looking forward to the months to come! Big Grin

RE: H2H Alpha Male - ronatello - 09-21-2010

AM is good about bringing repressed / suppressed things to the surface. Keep at it! Smile
And yes, I have dreams too that deal with aggression and anger. And... you will feel so liberated once you really get into the Alpha Male set.

RE: H2H Alpha Male - Majordomus - 09-21-2010

Ever growing army of Alpha Males!!!
So, guys, what is the plan after we take down all governments?
I suggest rotating each and every one of us on the post of CEO of the Earth for one full year, provided there will be enough young virgins to pay for our time...

RE: H2H Alpha Male - Andrew - 09-21-2010

(09-21-2010, 10:24 AM)ronatello Wrote: AM is good about bringing repressed / suppressed things to the surface. Keep at it! Smile
And yes, I have dreams too that deal with aggression and anger. And... you will feel so liberated once you really get into the Alpha Male set.

"Liberated" is a very good way to describe the feeling. I agree. I'm so glad I decided to join you guys in trying it out.

RE: H2H Alpha Male - ronatello - 09-22-2010

LOL Major!
I'm also glad to see a lot of ppl jump on the Alpha Male program. Cheers to "becoming great!"!
And H2H: enjoy the ride!

RE: H2H Alpha Male - HighwaytoHell - 09-25-2010

Progress has been great this week. Biggest thing I noticed this week was a presentation I did for a class. It was a group thing where each person stands up and talks for 5 minutes on a section of a paper with power-point slides as an aid.

I've done a bunch of these things before and in the past it has always been so-so, and I would have some classic signs of nervousness such as shaky hands and voice, despite trying to seem relaxed and confidence.

This one was easily the smoothest I've done, and I actually was relaxed and confident LOL. Felt great! Smile

Also been more relaxed about social things. I tend to put undue amounts of pressure on basic interactions but I've been more easy going about things.

RE: H2H Alpha Male - Shannon - 09-26-2010

Enjoy, my friend. It gets much better than that. Smile

RE: H2H Alpha Male - HighwaytoHell - 11-09-2010

Haven't updated in over a month, but honestly not much has happened. Approaching the business end of stage 2 and if things have been changing the differences have been too subtle to notice. Although, in other news, I would say I have made some significant decisions that I can almost certainly say will have a large impact on my life. Should be an eventful winter/spring for me.