Subliminal Talk
Woman Magnet 5G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Subliminal Testimonials (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Subliminal-Testimonials)
+--- Thread: Woman Magnet 5G (/Thread-Woman-Magnet-5G)

Woman Magnet 5G - Magnus - 03-15-2014

So I noticed a few people lately have been saying that they haven't been able to find any testimonials for WM2 and so I will finally put mine up.

I have to say a lot of the effects I had from WM have now faded as it has been over a year since I finished it and I really should have rerun AM before I did WM. In saying that I did make some solid progress during WM2 not just with women but in all areas of life, it really did take AM and build on top of it.

So to sum it up. The first few stages were filled with anxiety and breaking down of barriers. I kept thinking nothing was happening but I had some very deep issues to work through here and I think as it had OF in it I had a lot of trouble working through the fear. For the first few stages women wise I didn't really get any out of the ordinary responses.

From stage 4 onwards was when it all really started to change for me. For the women side of things I would in the past hook up with a girl maybe once every 2-6 months from stage for onwards I was hooking up with a girl everytime I went out and oftentimes multiple times in a night. I went through multiple one night stands, I had never had a true one night stand in my life before WM. I was being hit on by a lot of girls and had them giving me my number without even asking for it and even after saying no sometimes they would force it on me. At the start the girls weren't overly attractive but by the end they were.

Women wasn't the only thing that I got from WM. I also found self control and determination. I lost a lot of weight in the last few stages and got into the best shape of my life and this was all done effortlessly (of course going to the gym was still hard work). I just decided one day I was going to get into shape and never looked back. During this time I also started up my own business and was dedicated towards it 100%, unfortunately someone else was developing the same thing we were at the time and got it to market a few months before we were due to be ready and with a lot more capital.

This is just a brief overview of the benefits of WM. The women side of things lasted for another 6 months after WM finished but the other benefits like self control and determination are still present to this day. These two still help me keep in great shape and push me towards the promotions and payrises I have been getting at work.

I would recommend WM to anyone but I would say to make sure you have a very strong foundation with AM first. I would run it again but would want to do AM a few more times first.

RE: Woman Magnet 5G - Ace - 03-15-2014

Awesome review man! Thanks!

RE: Woman Magnet 5G - Psiklou - 03-16-2014

Hi Jim. Wouldn't the refresher stage work to bring back WM?

RE: Woman Magnet 5G - swisston - 03-17-2014

As Psiklou says, aren't there refresher stages for both AM and WM that you can use, rather than having to go through them again?

RE: Woman Magnet 5G - JackOfHearts - 03-17-2014

he wants to get more result so he prefer to do it that way (6 stage).

RE: Woman Magnet 5G - jonathan4all - 05-08-2014

Does WM2 have those "seven different energy auras" that is in SM3 ? Does anyone know ? and I also want to know what kinda sexual drive and bed performance / orgasm you have after listening WM2. Thanks

RE: Woman Magnet 5G - Clansy - 05-08-2014

From what I read not all of them, I remember reading somewhere that it have something about looking healthy and fun aura.

Would love to hear about WM2 more too, because I am planning to give it a go then I start university next autumn. How is socializing? Sex life and performance increase? What more of the changes u had?

Thanks Wink

RE: Woman Magnet 5G - Magnus - 05-26-2014

When it comes to socializing that took a huge increase in WM2. I found myself at the start with little to no social outings. I would quite often go a few weeks without heading out and doing anything social. By stage four that had completely changed I was heading out 3-4 nights a week and even though I thought I was still feeling anxious a lot of people commented on how confident I was. Looking back at photos now I noticed it a lot in my energy as well, there was a lightness and a cheekiness to my face and it really shone through.

Sex life as was said above was a whole lot better than it had been in the past I sleep with a multitude of girls (>10) during the final stages of WM2. This is about the same amount I had slept with in my entire life before WM. As for performance, I've always suffered from PE and unfortunately that didn't get any better, everything else from the performance front was already good to start off with. I always find i'm onto the second round PE isn't a problem anymore.

RE: Woman Magnet 5G - Artemis - 05-26-2014

Great review! I find it really interesting that a sub like WM or SM would make you more determined to succeed in business. Seems kind of weird because that's not its main focus, but it's pretty awesome that it does that anyway Tongue

RE: Woman Magnet 5G - Nationwide - 06-01-2014

(05-26-2014, 05:20 AM)Artemis Wrote: Great review! I find it really interesting that a sub like WM or SM would make you more determined to succeed in business. Seems kind of weird because that's not its main focus, but it's pretty awesome that it does that anyway Tongue

"How you do anything is how you do everything." T. Harv Eker

In my humble opinion, when you you improve any area of your life you improve all areas of your life. Everything is interconnected.

Just something I've experienced.

Nationwide