Subliminal Talk
Alpha Personalities Co-Existing With Eachother - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: Alpha Personalities Co-Existing With Eachother (/Thread-Alpha-Personalities-Co-Existing-With-Eachother)

Alpha Personalities Co-Existing With Eachother - Fonzy3 - 03-13-2014

I believe they can co-exist but I don't like the idea of thinking someone is better than you or that some people are beneath you.

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: Alpha Personalities Co-Existing With Eachother - MadTheReaper - 03-13-2014

Thinking "I am beneath him" or "I am above him" is not something an Alpha would do.
When he meets someone who is "better" than him he appreciates to have met him and learns from him.
When he meets someone who is beneath him he inspires him and maybe even guide him to be the best he can.

RE: Alpha Personalities Co-Existing With Eachother - Fonzy3 - 03-13-2014

(03-13-2014, 03:27 PM)MadTheReaper Wrote: Thinking "I am beneath him" or "I am above him" is not something an Alpha would do.
When he meets someone who is "better" than him he appreciates to have met him and learns from him.
When he meets someone who is beneath him he inspires him and maybe even guide him to be the best he can.

Well said.

So why are there many conflicts in the world

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: Alpha Personalities Co-Existing With Eachother - TheChosenOne - 03-13-2014

This is interesting as I used to Think about it a lot.....(currently running AM6)

This is usually situational.....To be dominant to anyone/everyone in every situation is not possible (or even necessary)

In other words, Ronnie Coleman or Jay Cutler would be dominant (Alpha) to Bill Gates or Donald Trump in the Gym...and Vice Versa

Lebron James would be dominant (Alpha) to almost anyone on the B-Ball Court (or physical arena), but would be (Beta) to a Mark Zuckerburg (in computers)

This is usually (not always) how successful people do deals, leveraging strengths/weakness when bringing products to the marketplace...when it comes to money, power or women (from a guy's perspective) sometimes people see things differently (conflict) and the deal/relationship doesn't work out or "blows up"...Learn the lesson, put it behind you, & get on with Life (Living)...

The best thing a person can do is to be comfortable with themselves, skillsets, and abilities while being aware of their strengths & weaknesses...

"Submitting" to a "Master" in terms of learning/mentoring is never a weakness (but a strength), but when it comes to "politics & authority", a person must be able to discern weather the information is "right" for "them" at that moment in time...that way, a person is not a victim/taken advantage of because they made the choice/decision (responsibility)....

RE: Alpha Personalities Co-Existing With Eachother - Raykon - 03-13-2014

(03-13-2014, 06:37 PM)TheChosenOne Wrote: This is interesting as I used to Think about it a lot.....(currently running AM6)

This is usually situational.....To be dominant to anyone/everyone in every situation is not possible (or even necessary)

In other words, Ronnie Coleman or Jay Cutler would be dominant (Alpha) to Bill Gates or Donald Trump in the Gym...and Vice Versa

Lebron James would be dominant (Alpha) to almost anyone on the B-Ball Court (or physical arena), but would be (Beta) to a Mark Zuckerburg (in computers)

This is usually (not always) how successful people do deals, leveraging strengths/weakness when bringing products to the marketplace...when it comes to money, power or women (from a guy's perspective) sometimes people see things differently (conflict) and the deal/relationship doesn't work out or "blows up"...Learn the lesson, put it behind you, & get on with Life (Living)...

The best thing a person can do is to be comfortable with themselves, skillsets, and abilities while being aware of their strengths & weaknesses...

"Submitting" to a "Master" in terms of learning/mentoring is never a weakness (but a strength), but when it comes to "politics & authority", a person must be able to discern weather the information is "right" for "them" at that moment in time...that way, a person is not a victim/taken advantage of because they made the choice/decision (responsibility)....

In my opinion you're way of thinking is a little flawed. Just because Bill gates is a highly successfull man doesn't necessarily mean that someone like Jay Cutler would be considered more beta if he was invited to a dinner party at the Gates house. Achievements and status doesn't always equate to being alpha male. Perhaps Jay Cutler's body language and primal energy that he emits sub communicates to everyone at the party that he is the most alpha person in the room.

But how do we even know Jay Cutler is an alpha male? Just because someone is physically very large and muscular doesn't necessarily mean he is an alpha. He might be extremely needy, insecure and beta as **** when it comes to getting girls or interactions with people. Although this is unlikely considering his profession means he has a strong drive and work ethic to get to where he is.. But definitely can't just assume someone is alpha. Alpha isn't about size/physique as much as it is mentality/inner state. A 5'6 guy can be alpha as **** in a room full of taller people, and a big giant guy can give off insecure body language that is very beta.

I agree that saying that submitting to a master in terms of learning/mentoring is not a weakness. However you make it seem like alpha males try to one up everyone they interact with. A true alpha male doesn't need to or try to prove anything to anyone, he is very sure of himself and has no problem giving someone the spotlight or allowing/admitting someone is better then him in a certain aspect.

A true alpha male is an alpha male whether he's in a room with scar face, 50 Cent, or Brad pitt. And I don't believe alpha males would be confrontational of one another, they would probably end up being good friends and like each other. Although in a situation like a club I could see two drunk alpha's going at it but at something like a dinner party or something that isn't drug/alcohol influenced Alpha males are pretty respectable of each other I believe.

RE: Alpha Personalities Co-Existing With Eachother - TheChosenOne - 03-13-2014

(03-13-2014, 08:53 PM)Rayhon Wrote:
(03-13-2014, 06:37 PM)TheChosenOne Wrote: This is interesting as I used to Think about it a lot.....(currently running AM6)

In my opinion you're way of thinking is a little flawed. Just because Bill gates is a highly successfull man doesn't necessarily mean that someone like Jay Cutler would be considered more beta if he was invited to a dinner party at the Gates house. Achievements and status doesn't always equate to being alpha male. Perhaps Jay Cutler's body language and primal energy that he emits sub communicates to everyone at the party that he is the most alpha person in the room.

But how do we even know Jay Cutler is an alpha male? Just because someone is physically very large and muscular doesn't necessarily mean he is an alpha. He might be extremely needy, insecure and beta as **** when it comes to getting girls or interactions with people. Although this is unlikely considering his profession means he has a strong drive and work ethic to get to where he is.. But definitely can't just assume someone is alpha. Alpha isn't about size/physique as much as it is mentality/inner state. A 5'6 guy can be alpha as **** in a room full of taller people, and a big giant guy can give off insecure body language that is very beta.

I agree that saying that submitting to a master in terms of learning/mentoring is not a weakness. However you make it seem like alpha males try to one up everyone they interact with. A true alpha male doesn't need to or try to prove anything to anyone, he is very sure of himself and has no problem giving someone the spotlight or allowing/admitting someone is better then him in a certain aspect.

A true alpha male is an alpha male whether he's in a room with scar face, 50 Cent, or Brad pitt. And I don't believe alpha males would be confrontational of one another, they would probably end up being good friends and like each other. Although in a situation like a club I could see two drunk alpha's going at it but at something like a dinner party or something that isn't drug/alcohol influenced Alpha males are pretty respectable of each other I believe.

In all the examples, you are giving situational experiences...Everything I refer to is talking about Social Dynamics. I think you are taking my examples out of context

Jay Cutler @ Bill Gates House (situational, based on environment)
-Jay was "invited" (the guest) to a "dinner party" @ Bill Gates House...in terms of social dynamics (Power), Bill gates has the 1+...

Jay Cutler @ the gym (situational, based on environment)
-definitley Jay has the 1+...cool guy, I've met him before..anyways...

I stated successful people usually leverage off strengths and weakness of other successful people (it can co-exist)...I also stated that the deal/relationship doesn't always work out as planned between them (because of various factors-economy, timing, differences of opinion, etc)
and that that's just Life...learn & move forward

Where did you get that I said Alpha Males one-up from everyone they interact with?

There are Alpha-Males who absolutely don't like giving the "spotlight" to other people (usually perceived as ego-maniacs, etc). In this example you are bringing morals & ethics into the equation.....

In Western Culture (where I live), you have to confront the reality that there are Aggressive & Passive-Aggressive people & situations that you must learn to deal with on a daily basis..especially if your in a competitive arena (music, politics, business, entertainment, etc)...This is a part of Alpha-Male Training @ the Core

People copying/torrenting Shannon's work for example is a form of Passive-Aggressive Behavior..this is why he puts anti-piracy measures in place (he is simply confronting a reality about human nature) to protect himself and his business/staff/customers

Also, in Western Culture, status and achievement (Celebrity, Fame & Noteriety) is "given" a substantial amount Power in reference to Social Dynamics...although that is not meant to be construed that the individuals always feel good about it...My intent on using those names were to demonstrate a point (a clear picture), not to be misinterpreted as a goal that every Alpha-Male should shoot for

I also stated that the best thing a person can do is be comfortable with themselves etc..............

RE: Alpha Personalities Co-Existing With Eachother - gelimang - 03-13-2014

hmmm, is alpha personalities have own self deep gratitude and appreciation?
if yes, how perfect it is then...

RE: Alpha Personalities Co-Existing With Eachother - Raykon - 03-14-2014

(03-13-2014, 10:43 PM)TheChosenOne Wrote:
(03-13-2014, 08:53 PM)Rayhon Wrote:

In all the examples, you are giving situational experiences...Everything I refer to is talking about Social Dynamics. I think you are taking my examples out of context

Jay Cutler @ Bill Gates House (situational, based on environment)
-Jay was "invited" (the guest) to a "dinner party" @ Bill Gates House...in terms of social dynamics (Power), Bill gates has the 1+...

Jay Cutler @ the gym (situational, based on environment)
-definitley Jay has the 1+...cool guy, I've met him before..anyways...

I stated successful people usually leverage off strengths and weakness of other successful people (it can co-exist)...I also stated that the deal/relationship doesn't always work out as planned between them (because of various factors-economy, timing, differences of opinion, etc)
and that that's just Life...learn & move forward

Where did you get that I said Alpha Males one-up from everyone they interact with?

There are Alpha-Males who absolutely don't like giving the "spotlight" to other people (usually perceived as ego-maniacs, etc). In this example you are bringing morals & ethics into the equation.....

In Western Culture (where I live), you have to confront the reality that there are Aggressive & Passive-Aggressive people & situations that you must learn to deal with on a daily basis..especially if your in a competitive arena (music, politics, business, entertainment, etc)...This is a part of Alpha-Male Training @ the Core

People copying/torrenting Shannon's work for example is a form of Passive-Aggressive Behavior..this is why he puts anti-piracy measures in place (he is simply confronting a reality about human nature) to protect himself and his business/staff/customers

Also, in Western Culture, status and achievement (Celebrity, Fame & Noteriety) is "given" a substantial amount Power in reference to Social Dynamics...although that is not meant to be construed that the individuals always feel good about it...My intent on using those names were to demonstrate a point (a clear picture), not to be misinterpreted as a goal that every Alpha-Male should shoot for

I also stated that the best thing a person can do is be comfortable with themselves etc..............

I agree with allot of what your saying.. I was using those situation's as an example to prove a point that being alpha is more internal & placing an alpha male in a basketball court with Lebron James for example, wouldn't make the alpha male any less alpha then Lebron.

Yes you're right some alpha males are extremely egotistical & would perceive another alpha as a threat especially if they were taking away his spotlight. But a thought to consider is that is that man truly considered alpha if he is so insecure & has those underlying issues that make him feel threatened by his spotlight being taken away?

But definitely they're are allot of people who look alpha and have alot of alpha qualities but deep down they are not true alpha males because they aren't emotionally stable like a true alpha male. In relationships they may have lots of possessiveness or jealousy, they might be emotionally unavailable to their girlfriend/wife.. Typically the "asshole" type guy falls into this category of alpha's.. Majority of alpha males tend to be awesome people and amazing boyfriends who leave the girl better off then before they dated.

RE: Alpha Personalities Co-Existing With Eachother - Fonzy3 - 03-18-2014

Great discussion guys, I would just like to add that the whole idea of competitiveness is subjective when being an Alpha. Supreme confidence is shown when you don't have to try to be an Alpha but you are doing so by being yourself, wether it is focusing on a goal, relationship or anything you choose to do so. Let's say you are watching professional athletes participate in the sport they love to play. The tabloids might speak on how one athlete is in his prime and is breaking records within the sport. He is up against a younger athlete that has a lot of energy and has a maverick like attitude which is inspiring viewers across the world to attempt excellence. Both these athletes have positive traits about them. Wether it's the results on paper or the amount of viewers that follow you appreciation has to be given to both because of the contribution they have given to reality.

A choice has to be made at the end of the day wether it's "Us" or "Them". Gratitude and appreciation is the correct option every time and when challenges appear in our reality a sense of "feeling connected" with the ones around you is there so that proving we can overcome adversity through action causes us to move forward our lives. Loving ourselves is the best way to get what we want out of life.

Thanks

Fonzy