Subliminal Talk
AM6: Road to Success. - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: AM6: Road to Success. (/Thread-AM6-Road-to-Success)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: AM6: Road to Success. - Zyv - 07-05-2014

Tonight I begin with stage 5.

No much to say about stage 4 but is much better than 3rd stage:

- Significative Gain of Self-Confidence
- I'm more disciplined and my voice is louder
- I don't know how I'll feel in groups because I'm focused on being lonely
- Neediness is at lowest level in all my entire life.
- I'm more grateful and happier with my life.

Smile

RE: AM6: Road to Success. - Spiritman - 07-06-2014

(07-05-2014, 03:59 PM)Zyv Wrote: Tonight I begin with stage 5.

No much to say about stage 4 but is much better than 3rd stage:

- Significative Gain of Self-Confidence
- I'm more disciplined and my voice is louder
- I don't know how I'll feel in groups because I'm focused on being lonely
- Neediness is at lowest level in all my entire life.
- I'm more grateful and happier with my life.

Smile

When did you start to notice that your voice was getting louder? That is one thing I am hoping AM will help with to sound more authoritative when the situation calls for it.

RE: AM6: Road to Success. - Zyv - 07-06-2014

(07-06-2014, 08:28 AM)spiritman Wrote: When did you start to notice that your voice was getting louder? That is one thing I am hoping AM will help with to sound more authoritative when the situation calls for it.

Since the beginning of 4th stage I noticed that, Spiritman.
My voice had been irregular during my life. Sometimes loud and others very weak and shy but most of the time it was unnatural. Now it's louder and with my natural tone of voice.

RE: AM6: Road to Success. - Spiritman - 07-06-2014

(07-06-2014, 06:27 PM)Zyv Wrote: Since the beginning of 4th stage I noticed that, Spiritman. My voice had been irregular during my life. Sometimes loud and others very weak and shy but most of the time it was unnatural. Now it's louder and with my natural tone of voice.

I have had similar things like that where my voice was loud sometimes but then it would be timid. It is getting semi better at times, to where I can speak up for myself and be loud if I need to. It's still a challenge at times but I am adjusting as I go. I am currently on stage 2 so far, I will be on the look out for how my voice sounds when I get to stage 4. Thanks

AM6: Road to Success. - Zyv - 07-19-2014

This 5th stage is manifesting the real things:

- Neediness is almost gone.
- High sex drive, but I'm in control about that.
- I'm more relaxed and with more confidence
- I talk more honestly with my family
- I'm more aware about how I procrastinate and working more conciously on that
- More mature behavior and more emotional intelligence
- Girls are checking at me and flirting with me again. This week on the street a hottie rubbed her body on me while walking :exclamation:, and there was no reason for that.
- The goal of this month is to be in balance with myself while alone, exercise, meditate and finish my graphotherapy therapy Tongue

RE: AM6: Road to Success. - Shawn - 07-20-2014

(07-19-2014, 07:10 PM)Zyv Wrote: This week on the street a hottie rubbed her body on me while walking :exclamation:, and there was no reason for that.

Hehe, I am at stage 5, too. Had something similar. Women who had to pass me often passed me so close that they rubbed their boobs on me, even if there was enough space to pass me without touching me Big Grin

RE: AM6: Road to Success. - jonathan4all - 07-20-2014

(07-20-2014, 05:44 AM)sebastian Wrote:
(07-19-2014, 07:10 PM)Zyv Wrote: This week on the street a hottie rubbed her body on me while walking :exclamation:, and there was no reason for that.

Hehe, I am at stage 5, too. Had something similar. Women who had to pass me often passed me so close that they rubbed their boobs on me, even if there was enough space to pass me without touching me Big Grin

if AOS brings that much just imagine wm or sm .. what to do Big Grin

RE: AM6: Road to Success. - Zyv - 07-20-2014

(07-20-2014, 10:38 AM)jonathan4all Wrote:

:O so SM will be my next sub after AM :angel:

RE: AM6: Road to Success. - Shawn - 07-20-2014

(07-20-2014, 10:38 AM)jonathan4all Wrote:

I already purchased SM 3.0 shortly Cool

RE: AM6: Road to Success. - Zyv - 08-31-2014

I finished AM6 an these are the results:

- I´m the leader of the men in my university. Still missing to be the leader of women but I think it's matter of time.
- I'm more relaxed and comfortable with myself.
- More discipline and less procrastination
- Neediness has almost gone
- My goals are accomplishing one by one
- Ladies aren't my priority, no at this point of my life.
- I´m changing my clothing style to other more sexy

Still there are a lot of emotional unsolved issues, so I'll begin today with EPHRA. And after a couple months with it, I'll make another run of AM6.

RE: AM6: Road to Success. - Zyv - 11-09-2014

I'm running AM6 again.

The 1st and 2nd stage were really helpful to bring order to my life.

It's curious what's going on with the 3rd stage. Some months ago, with the first run of AM6, I got really sick, irritable and depresive while listening this stage.

These days is happening the same, last week I was very sick and taking a lot of medicines, I'm still at bed and with depression. Casually, it happens while I'm at the 3rd stage of AM6 (again), Does it have something to do with the script of this stage?

RE: AM6: Road to Success. - JackOfHearts - 11-12-2014

Maybe your diet isn't sufficient enough to support all this brain training. It requires more resource. A lot of guys here take magnesium oils to help and other supplements.

RE: AM6: Road to Success. - Zyv - 11-14-2014

(11-12-2014, 09:36 PM)maniac360 Wrote: Maybe your diet isn't sufficient enough to support all this brain training. It requires more resource. A lot of guys here take magnesium oils to help and other supplements.

Thanks maniac, I just bought today pills of magnesium chloride. I´ll try if they help me to recover energy and I'll write the results in this journal.

Best Regards. Smile

RE: AM6: Road to Success. - Zyv - 12-12-2014

Now into Stage 4

Supplements like magnesium chloride and propolis are helping me out in a great way (Thanks maniac360). Neediness belongs to the past and exercising is now a daily habit.

I went to a couple parties and the girls were over me even when there were some muscle guys there too. Confidence still missing, but now girls look at me more frequently than before. These holidays I'll be out of facebook, whatsapp, parties and all social networks to dedicate my time to my family and myself.