Subliminal Talk
AM6: Road to Success. - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: AM6: Road to Success. (/Thread-AM6-Road-to-Success)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: AM6: Road to Success. - Shawn - 05-17-2014

You are not alone with the ups and downs at Stage 3. So don't give up.

RE: AM6: Road to Success. - JackOfHearts - 05-17-2014

The fact there are up and down is the proof it's working. Don't stop because you feel bad, it's just resistance to a new programming, it will fade.

RE: AM6: Road to Success. - SargeMaximus - 05-17-2014

(05-17-2014, 07:01 AM)Zyv Wrote: But I don't feel so alpha in the last weeks, I'm not a leader and I don't want to be one, girls don't chase me anymore, I'm still a negative, dramatic, apprehensive, co-dependent, manipulative and a serious guy. I still get involved with crazy, manipulative and low self-esteem girls. My self-esteem is still at a low level.

If that is really who you are, then there's nothing wrong with that. It's when we do those things to escape ourselves that problems arise. If there's one thing I've learned from AM 6.0 so far it would be to accept yourself fully, and dwell inside those "default" feelings. Everyone in the world is trying to be someone they are not, don't be that way.

RE: AM6: Road to Success. - MJ1 - 05-17-2014

it's not suppose to make you feel better in the process it suppose to make you a better man.

RE: AM6: Road to Success. - Zyv - 05-18-2014

Thank you guys! Smile

I'll keep going with AM6, nobody said this was an easy road. The times of crisis are the best to realize what we are doing wrong and change.

The first step is accepting who I am, my strengths and weaknesses. I denied mainly my weaknesses and now I know where to begin.

After this, all the things are going to change for better.

RE: AM6: Road to Success. - Davidoff - 05-19-2014

Don't abandon it! The 'pain' is temporary,it may last a minute, a week or a year, but eventually it will subside, and something else will take its place. The new you Smile But if you quit however, the pain will last forever! Yeah *quotes*

RE: AM6: Road to Success. - Artemis - 05-19-2014

(05-19-2014, 04:56 PM)Davidoff Wrote: Don't abandon it! The 'pain' is temporary,it may last a minute, a week or a year, but eventually it will subside, and something else will take its place. The new you Smile But if you quit however, the pain will last forever! Yeah *quotes*

I've almost forgotten about this quote. I stopped using quotes and such because I felt like they were a crutch when I couldn't accomplish much, and they'd make me feel more inspired but I'd getting nothing done lol. But this quote I'm setting as my wallpaper. It's just too damn good.

RE: AM6: Road to Success. - adam225 - 05-20-2014

(05-17-2014, 07:01 AM)Zyv Wrote: This week was one of the hardests weeks of my entire life.
Fortunately, all the issues solved in a good way. It helped me to learn a lot.

But I don't feel so alpha in the last weeks, I'm not a leader and I don't want to be one, girls don't chase me anymore, I'm still a negative, dramatic, apprehensive, co-dependent, manipulative and a serious guy. I still get involved with crazy, manipulative and low self-esteem girls. My self-esteem is still at a low level.

I'm thinking seriously in leaving AM6 and returning to LTU, I was feeling better and happier with LTU and with AM6 it has been a crazy ride in a roller coaster with ups and downs, the last "down" was really dangerous and it was very close to ruin my life and others too.

WTF dude. Seriously man, how do you expect to feel talking to yourself like that !!!??? Reverse all those statements !!

RE: AM6: Road to Success. - Davidoff - 05-21-2014

You should fake it 'till you make it.

It's an old saying that works on many things, you should give it a try beacuse it's real Smile Fake it 'till you make it.

RE: AM6: Road to Success. - Zyv - 05-23-2014

This week was better than previous one.
Thank you guys for your words of support!

Too many farewells in a short time. Maybe that affected my mood too.
I'm making some new friends and the new circle of friends that is emerging from that is good.
I realized that, unfortunately my actual friends (specially female friends) are very manipulative with me. It's painful to notice that, because there are feeling involved with them and the kind of reactions that they have with me when setting boundaries or when saying "No" to something they propose aren't the best for a healthy friendship.

After finishing some work in the next days, I'll have more free time for myself. All the things that happened in the last month made me realize that I have to solve many issues with myself and I have (and want) to be alone for a time to do that.

RE: AM6: Road to Success. - RainbowAbyss - 05-23-2014

This sub sounds really effective

RE: AM6: Road to Success. - Zyv - 06-02-2014

Tonight I'll begin with the 4th stage of AM6

But before, I've to write what happened with the 3rd stage:
Last week and a half I had a lot of work so the socialization was reduced. However there were a party and a spree to which I went. In these events I was relaxed, my social anxiety had gone, my old friends to whom I haven't seen in a long time, told me that I was more confindent in myself, I didn't care if at some times I was alone in the party or in the spree. The neediness has reduced considerably.

In general, it was a difficult month but it wasn't because of AM6 St 3. At the beginning of the month, the sub was making really good changes in my way of thinking and acting. But some events occurred and the weeks became very very very difficult for me. Fortunately all is well, but my self-esteem and confidence decreased because of that. Sometimes crisis are necessary to realize what things we're doing wrong.

Now with the 4th stage the challenge is to gain self-esteem and self-confidence, more than I had before the 3rd stage. This is the time when I'll have more free time to invest in myself. We'll see what happens during June. Wink

RE: AM6: Road to Success. - Zyv - 06-10-2014

After a week listening the 4th stage, things are changing for better:

- Gain of Self confidence and self esteem, still some issues there but nothing like the last month.
- Girls are chasing me again, including a gorgeous female friend of mine that I thought was out of my league.
- New chances of job. I was invited to help on a researching project and I'm meeting some new people.

It seems that the real job of this sub is only starting. Smile

RE: AM6: Road to Success. - Zyv - 06-19-2014

Suddenly, some events from the past emerge to my mind. Painful feelings of all kinds, maybe it's something about overcoming them.

These last days I have had little social contact, and I prefer to be alone. These days have been used wisely: exercising, meditating, studying, reading, working, watching soccer (why not?).

This little social interaction that I have in these days I'll use it for a No-Woman-Diet.
I'll set apart all about women (and substitutes) and focus all my attention to my self-development, even if I have to reject dates with some ladies.

With my family the interaction has became a little weird. I appreciate them more, but I get more easily angry with them.