Subliminal Talk
AM6: Road to Success. - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: AM6: Road to Success. (/Thread-AM6-Road-to-Success)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: AM6: Road to Success. - stratos - 04-05-2014

AM6 is a masterpiece. I think guys aren't posting so much about it because it works.

RE: AM6: Road to Success. - jonathan4all - 04-06-2014

(04-05-2014, 04:55 PM)stratos Wrote: AM6 is a masterpiece. I think guys aren't posting so much about it because it works.

I think because of the optimums engine people really could not differentiate the subtle changes. As I am running LTU almost 5 and half months, I can definitely tell it has improved my overall emotional health. But to describe from micro level it's hard to describe . But when I try to understand why people talking so nice with me , giving space , waiting for me for ride or boss asking which day would be easier to me for work .. definitely these are improvements. Moreover as you are running AM6 this will be more exponential growth.

RE: AM6: Road to Success. - stratos - 04-06-2014

yeah it feels so natural and not much resistance that you really have to pay attention. the better posture is the most noticeable thing.

today there were 4-5 people waiting in line at a café. I got in line and after a minute sighed quietly, and everyone who was left in line (all women) turned to look at me, stood aside and let me go up to the front. I didn't say a word to them other than "thank you".

RE: AM6: Road to Success. - Zyv - 04-09-2014

(04-06-2014, 05:35 PM)stratos Wrote: yeah it feels so natural and not much resistance that you really have to pay attention. the better posture is the most noticeable thing.

today there were 4-5 people waiting in line at a café. I got in line and after a minute sighed quietly, and everyone who was left in line (all women) turned to look at me, stood aside and let me go up to the front. I didn't say a word to them other than "thank you".

I agree with you stratos, my posture is getting better in this 2nd stage, I'm more conscious about it since I began with 2nd stage.

I feel resilience is one of the themes of this stage. I usually make a lot of drama about my problems and I feel depressed for little things and for many days. With the last issue I had I felt like usual but the emotional recovery was surprisingly fast (only one day in "depression").

Next week I'll be in vacations, I'll benefit from these days to rest, sleep better and take care of me maybe it will quicken the effects of AM6. Because the last weeks were very difficult for me and I think the lack of sleep, poor nutrition and a lot of work prevent that I can take full advantage from the benefits AM6 could give me.

RE: AM6: Road to Success. - Zyv - 04-13-2014

This is the beginning of the 3rd week of the 2nd stage of AM6

I don't know if it's the sub but I feel very horny in the last days.

I'm now in vacations, so I listen more hours the sub and I sleep more, maybe that's the reason I'm more hungry now. I'm exercising too.

In my job, my boss was getting pretty demanding, so I stood on my own and settled boundaries with him. I'm thinking in getting something better.

Last week I met a really beautiful and intelligent lady, she was fascinated with me. We went with another two girls to the cafeteria together, it was really amazing how all the people were looking at us and how I was enjoying the time with three beautiful, intelligent and high self-esteem girls.

RE: AM6: Road to Success. - Zyv - 04-20-2014

I'm going to begin the last week of 2nd stage.

As I'm in vacations this week and the next one, I didn't and won't have much social contact, almost becoming a hermit. So I took these days for resting, solving some personal issues, exercising and battling with my inner demons. I didn't went out with any lady, I don't have the wish to do that in these days.

Yesterday I went to a family reunion, and I isolated from all. I was comfortable with that but not so social.

When a friend of mine introduced me to his girlfriend, WOW! she is stunning gorgeous and was flirting with me in front of my friend! It was really uncomfortable but the loyalty to my friend is stronger than any beautiful girl.

About my internal struggle with myself, I've had very vivid and not so pleasurable dreams. Also, Life gave me some tests about forgiveness that I didn't pass. I don't feel so good about that. Next time I'll perform better.

RE: AM6: Road to Success. - MJ1 - 04-20-2014

(04-20-2014, 07:58 AM)Zyv Wrote: but the loyalty to my friend is stronger than any beautiful girl.

what every man should have.

best of luck to you.

RE: AM6: Road to Success. - Zyv - 04-27-2014

Today is my last night with stage 2 of AM6.

This vacations I met new people, all of them think I'm very sociable and a beauty girl was fascinated by me. This last week I felt myself very melancolic and irritable.

Tomorrow I'm going back to routine, I'll see how things change in the next days with the 3rd stage.

RE: AM6: Road to Success. - Zyv - 04-29-2014

Today is my first day listening the 3rd stage of AM6 and I have to say WOW!

I radically changed from the antisocial guy from stage 2 to a really social man. I met some new people today, and I was comfortable and relaxed.

RE: AM6: Road to Success. - Zyv - 05-03-2014

My first week in the 3rd stage.

Definitely a real change in these first days of the 3rd stage:
- I'm more sociable and comfortable with people
- I'm more positive. Before, I liked to be in conversations when somebody criticized people or began to rant about something. Now I look at them like very negative people and I don't want to be near of them when they begin to talk negative. I feel a sense of "I'm wasting my time, I've to go" when a negative talk begins.
- This week I was more confident about sex. It was the first time I gave a multi-orgasm to a woman. If this happened with AM, what will happen with SM? :O
- I'm back to work again. So I'm getting tired more easily and because of that my awareness and confidence in general has decreased a little bit. I hope to get used to the daily routine in next days and to get back the confidence and awareness I had on vacations.

RE: AM6: Road to Success. - Zyv - 05-10-2014

Not so Alpha during this week.
I had to stop listening the sub during 2 nights because of tiredness, little sleep and a lot of work.
I'll have to listen stage 3 more days because of that.

I was very very hungry and a little antisocial. I had to stop exercising too.

Next week will be better.

RE: AM6: Road to Success. - Zyv - 05-17-2014

This week was one of the hardests weeks of my entire life.
Fortunately, all the issues solved in a good way. It helped me to learn a lot.

But I don't feel so alpha in the last weeks, I'm not a leader and I don't want to be one, girls don't chase me anymore, I'm still a negative, dramatic, apprehensive, co-dependent, manipulative and a serious guy. I still get involved with crazy, manipulative and low self-esteem girls. My self-esteem is still at a low level.

I'm thinking seriously in leaving AM6 and returning to LTU, I was feeling better and happier with LTU and with AM6 it has been a crazy ride in a roller coaster with ups and downs, the last "down" was really dangerous and it was very close to ruin my life and others too.

RE: AM6: Road to Success. - Artemis - 05-17-2014

(05-17-2014, 07:01 AM)Zyv Wrote: This week was one of the hardests weeks of my entire life.
Fortunately, all the issues solved in a good way. It helped me to learn a lot.

But I don't feel so alpha in the last weeks, I'm not a leader and I don't want to be one, girls don't chase me anymore, I'm still a negative, dramatic, apprehensive, co-dependent, manipulative and a serious guy. I still get involved with crazy, manipulative and low self-esteem girls. My self-esteem is still at a low level.

I'm thinking seriously in leaving AM6 and returning to LTU, I was feeling better and happier with LTU and with AM6 it has been a crazy ride in a roller coaster with ups and downs, the last "down" was really dangerous and it was very close to ruin my life and others too.

As much as I know you'd like to switch back to LTU you can't do so without completing all 6 stages of AM6. Just think of this as the dues you have to pay for a better life and forge ahead man. If you do plan on giving up AM6 though let me have your copy Tongue

RE: AM6: Road to Success. - Darwinn - 05-17-2014

I've been there man with wanting to go back to LTU, keep up with am6 it'll be worth it I'm sure