Subliminal Talk
AM6: Road to Success. - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: AM6: Road to Success. (/Thread-AM6-Road-to-Success)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

AM6: Road to Success. - Zyv - 03-03-2014

Hi,

I'm beginning my 2nd week listening AM6, Stage 1.

Since the 1st time I listened to it, I noticed this subliminal is much different from the others (4g's, and even 5g's like LTU or ASC). Because I don't feel the sensation of effort in my mind that I had with the others subs, it's lighter, like listening music. I don't know how to explain it but it's really a different experience.

The first 5 days I didn't notice too much but the real manifestations began last weekend.
I tend to procrastinate a lot, it decreased with LTU but procrastination was still there. However after 5 days with AM6, last Saturday and Sunday, I made all my job, homeworks and had a very productive weekend; when I was going to procrastinate, suddenly after some minutes I got bored with the distractions and returned to the performance of my duties. Wow!

Since Friday I'm more social, a little bit more aggressive but comfortable with that. And today in the morning, there were many ladies checking at me, one of them was kind of creepy because she blocked my way while staring at me (and was a fatty too)Confused. But the effect was temporal and dissapeared in the afternoon.

Last night I had very vivid and scary dreams, even I woke up with my heart beating at maximum speed, I think that's the effect of OGFS.

Big changes in just a week, I want to know what's going to happen in the next months. Smile

RE: AM6; Road to Success. - Zyv - 03-09-2014

2nd Week

A very difficult week, nothing to do with AM6.
The anger and aggressiveness have increased, I had a loss in confidence.
But in the positive side, I tell the truth to other people, without concerning what do they think.

RE: AM6; Road to Success. - Zyv - 03-14-2014

3rd Week (Stage 1)

Calibrating aggressiveness, this week I had to defend myself from a guy who wanted problems. But I was firm and I put him in his place.
Next day, another guy had an insolent attitude with a friend of mine (he is a good guy but with very low self esteem), so I had to defend him. Usually I'm very aggresive in these situations but I was polite and firm. The other guy had to hold back and respect me and my friend.
I don't control my emotions as I would like, but I feel a little but continous progress,

The work is going pretty well, soon I'm going to buy the next 2 stages.
With girls, if I don't have enough time for 1 lover, so I won't have it for being with two or more girls. Therefore I paused this aspect of my life for some time.

At this point I'm feeling exhausted with the sub, also I'm not sleeping very well. I'm thinking I'm going to take 1 or 2 days for resting and assimilating the sub.

RE: AM6; Road to Success. - JackOfHearts - 03-14-2014

how much time do you listen to the sub per day?

RE: AM6; Road to Success. - Zyv - 03-15-2014

(03-14-2014, 10:56 PM)maniac360 Wrote: how much time do you listen to the sub per day?

Hi maniac,
I listen the sub as much time as I can.
At day, it's around 13-15 hours.
At night, it's around 4-7 hours.

RE: AM6; Road to Success. - JackOfHearts - 03-15-2014

I think It will be hard for you to keep doing ~20h per day for 6 month. Do you know you should not decrease usage with 6 stage sub?

Read IceAlive thread will understand what I mean.

RE: AM6; Road to Success. - jonathan4all - 03-15-2014

(03-15-2014, 08:06 AM)maniac360 Wrote: I think It will be hard for you to keep doing ~20h per day for 6 month. Do you know you should not decrease usage with 6 stage sub?

So if someone starts 12 hours in the beginning later if he does 14 hours or sometimes 10 hours do you want to say it has significant difference in result. Just to clarify.

RE: AM6; Road to Success. - JackOfHearts - 03-15-2014

It's the total of hours per month that count. If you decrease usage you will get a bit unbalance. You can increase but not decrease.

http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Few-specific-questions-about-am6

RE: AM6; Road to Success. - jonathan4all - 03-16-2014

(03-15-2014, 11:09 PM)maniac360 Wrote: It's the total of hours per month that count. If you decrease usage you will get a bit unbalance. You can increase but not decrease.

http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Few-specific-questions-about-am6

Thanks Maniac Big Grin

RE: AM6; Road to Success. - Zyv - 03-22-2014

(03-15-2014, 08:06 AM)maniac360 Wrote: I think It will be hard for you to keep doing ~20h per day for 6 month. Do you know you should not decrease usage with 6 stage sub?

Yes, I know that. But the results are worth the effort.

RE: AM6; Road to Success. - Zyv - 03-22-2014

4th Week (Stage 1)

The people around me are polarizing, or they love me or they hate me, no half measures.

In a group discussion, we had to make a choice, I was in favor for the most impopular one, and I explained my reasons for that choice. Even when all the group was against my decision, I kept my conviction, regardless of whether others thought, after the votation (I was the only one who voted for the most impopular choice) some of them told me and congratulated me that they agreed with me but they didn't have the guts to vote the same as me.

This first stage for me, is more about setting boundaries. This week again, I had to put a stop to some people who tried to fight me or disrespect me.

A friend of mine who I hasn't met in some weeks told me that I looked better, more confident and more relaxed.

This week I had much sex with my lover and I feel exhausted for that. And I would have sex with other 2 girls at least, but with one lover I have enough for now, maybe later Wink

RE: AM6: Road to Success. - Zyv - 03-26-2014

Tonight is my last night with the first stage of AM6.

And before I continue with the 2nd stage, I'll make a review of these first 32 days:
- Self respect and setting boundaries, I had many minor conflicts with people who wanted to disrespect me.
- Polarizing, I ended this month with more people loving me... or hating me.
- My job had some ups and downs but the final balance is positive.
- Some more options with girls, I didn't take them because the only one I have for now, is being enough for getting me tired.
- Too much sex, I had so much sex this month, more than I had last year.

RE: AM6: Road to Success. - Zyv - 03-30-2014

4 days with 2nd stage

I feel better than in 1st stage.
I'm more relaxed and confident. Still with little sleeping because of work, college and other activities.

No much to say by now, let's see what happens in next days.

RE: AM6: Road to Success. - Zyv - 04-05-2014

1st weed and a half 2nd stage

This 2nd stage is much different than the first one, and much better. The neediness is slowly going away and it feels great. Even when I'm more relaxed and comfortable around people I want to be alone.

Suddenly (since I began listening the 2nd stage) the girls that were chasing me during last weeks, they don't want me anymore and other girls began to appear in scene.

With my lover, when I began to listen the 2nd stage, all the sh*t in my head dissipated. She decided to be with me, but now I'm not sure if I want to be with her anymore.

Some of my obsessive behaviors are decreasing, I feel more comfortable in my skin. I've the impulse for exercise and play the piano again.

I think the real results are starting to emerge.