Subliminal Talk
SurferJoy's BIATBW Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: SurferJoy's BIATBW Journal (/Thread-SurferJoy-s-BIATBW-Journal)

SurferJoy's BIATBW Journal - SurferJoy - 02-25-2014

First post!

I cannot tell much about me. I'm 38 and I work for TV and music industry. However, this year, I'm not staying in Action town. So I'm in this new town where I do not know anybody and I have to stay home alone most of my time working on some serious video editing assignment.

Day 16:
Early that morning, I went to buy some breakfast when that very beautiful beautiful woman riding her bike gave me that big warm welcoming smile. It came so quick. It took me by surprise. A few seconds later, it happened again with another beautiful woman. She looks like a model. Again, it took me by surprise. Usually, people in this town do not smile much.
It was like in a cartoon. You turn the head in one direction then there is a beautiful woman smiling to you , big Wink

Day 17 (yesterday)

No observable results. But then I went out only for 20 minutes. I have a lot of work.

RE: SurferJoy's BIATBW Journal - SurferJoy - 02-27-2014

Had a strange dream where I worked in a sort of new age/alternative health library/store.
Two female friends came in and they told me that they have a homework about taichi or Chi.
They asked about the definition of Chi or Prana.
I answered them that I have many books on the topic with good definition.
I took the ladder to look for a book on the shelf. I browsed many books but I could not find any with a definition of Chi/Prana. I was sure that I had a few very good ones. But, I could not find them for some reason. I grew frustrated. I later woke up filled with frustration.

RE: SurferJoy's BIATBW Journal - SurferJoy - 02-28-2014

More vivid dreams :

Dream #1: I'm in a gigantic school/University with a friend. We are lost in the building. I cannot find my way out. It is like a gigantic labyrinth.
Keyword: frustration

Dream #2: A group of girls seem to be interest to know me but there is a lot of shyness.They don't attempt anything to know me.

Later, I'm having a discussion with two girls and one of them comment that other girls are attracted to me. I'm disappointed that herself she doesn't seem to be attracted.
After, the discussion I go for a lunch in a restaurant and I sit alone at a table. A few minutes later, the girl I had a conversation sat down with her plate at my table. I told her I'm new in the country.
She said that she can show me around if I want. I realize, she was interested after all.

These dreams are very vivid. I'm wondering where they are coming from Smile

In the real world, (day 20) they are no observable result whatsoever.

RE: SurferJoy's BIATBW Journal - MadTheReaper - 04-27-2014

Hey man how is it going?

RE: SurferJoy's BIATBW Journal - SurferJoy - 09-23-2014

I got terribly sidetracked... I decided to return to subs but this time I will use AM6.