Subliminal Talk
HELP!!! I am using LTU and I fainted - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Women's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Women's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: HELP!!! I am using LTU and I fainted (/Thread-HELP-I-am-using-LTU-and-I-fainted)

HELP!!! I am using LTU and I fainted - Aniann - 02-23-2014

Hello,
I am using LTU since 2 months ago. Sometimes I have a REALLY hard headache for at least 3 or 4 days every 3 weeks, all my negatives thoughts comes out and I obviously have to do a big mental effort.

I don't know exactly the way to eliminate those negative thoughts. I usually try to throw them out of my mind and I tell my self that these thinkings are not true. But, maybe there is another more effective way to eliminate it. Do you think that I have to accept it that I have it on my mind or I don't know....

Yesterday I was at one bar with my friends, I was experimeting this big headache and I was doing a BIG mental effort. I was talking with my friends when suddenly I started to feel bad and I fainted. I lost consciousness for one second and then I recover myself. I NEVER drink or smoke and I usually practice sport. So I suppose that this is the only reson that could cause my fainting. After this, I went to the emergency room. In the hospital they told me it was because I suddenly had low blood pressure.

Is it possible that there is a relation between what happened to me last night and the use of the subliminal LTU? Do I need to stop listenning for a period of time?

Edit: My mind is constantly thinking what are the other people thinking about me, and I imagine other people thinking bad about me. I am not pretty, not clever. I know is not true, but my subconcious mind think it is. So I fight against these thoughts almost every day.

RE: HELP!!! I am using LTU and I fainted - JackOfHearts - 02-24-2014

How much time do you listen per day? which track are you listening ultrasonic or masked?
I heard someone else who is using LTU that if he was using more than 8h/day he got headache all day.

Maybe your body don't have the nutriment he needs to handle the sub. I read somewhere that Shannon had some serious headache and that he eats eggs and it disappeared.

Maybe your volume is set too high. Don't use headphone with ultrasonic it's dangerous, only with speaker. If you are using ultrasonic you should not hear anything (unless you have special hearing which is rare).

http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Headaches

Shannon:
"To clarify a bit, 5G was designed for building 6 stage programs. It has proven too useful to not use in other directions. The wording on the directions is admittedly (although unintentionally) confusing on that point.

On the apparent contradiction in headache and usage time, headaches appear to only happen when the brain has not yet fully acclimated to the massive data input. This level of input and computational demand is far above what the average brain encounters and is ready for at first. When it is confronted with a 5G program, it immediately sets about trying to handle the input and processing requirements. If it's normal operating requirements are significantly below the new requirements, the brain will immediately require a massive amount of oxygen and food to meet the processing demands being placed upon it. Over time, I theorize that this results in a headache as the vascular system of the brain is slowly overwhelmed and the body tries harder and harder to meet the requirements.

However, as your body is repeatedly exposed to this level of input and processing demand, it adapts, presumably by increasing the vascular capacity of your brain to match the demand. The result is that over time, you will no longer have headaches result - if they result in the first place.

When I first started using 5G, it made me fall asleep almost immediately, and dream like crazy as my brain tried to cope. I woke up with a mild headache the first time I slept with it running. But within a day or so, I had adapted, and now I can use it for 12+ hours a day, never getting a headache - although it is rather exhausting still if I use it for too long at a time.

Basically, your body adapts, but everyone's brain will operate on a different frequency for optimal processing, and if your brain happens to be like mine, you'll find that more than about 8-12 hours a day is exhausting. Some people can handle more. It's whatever you can handle, up to 21 hours a day.

As to sleep, if you use it while you sleep, and you feel the need for more sleep, then either get the extra sleep you need, or use it more during the day. It sounds worse than it is." : http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-SargeMaximus-Part-I-Absolute-Self-Confidence

RE: HELP!!! I am using LTU and I fainted - Shannon - 02-25-2014

Aniann, let us consider this a little bit. We do not have real evidence that this is being caused by the subliminal. The fact that these experiences correlate to the timing of you using the program do not prove that. There may be a correlation, but we cannot know for sure at this point.

Now let's consider that it is possible that the headaches are a result of your reaction to the program, but again, we don't have proof. If they are a result of your reaction to the program, they would likely be caused by your subconscious resisting the program because it is pushing you to overcome fears and you are still afraid of whatever the fears deal with. Resistance is a response that is aimed at preventing a change the subliminal is attempting to persuade you to make. Different personality types and reasons for resistance result in different types of resistance. At least one type of resistance can include headaches and other such responses, which are the desperate attempts of the subconscious to get you to stop using the program.

If the headaches are indeed the response of your subconscious resisting the program, that means two things. 1: The program is working, and 2: if you keep going, a change will likely eventually take place as you break through those fears that are triggering the reaction.

The fainting, I have never heard of. It is not impossible that it, too, could be a reaction by your subconscious to the fear it has of doing what the subliminal is instructing it to do, for the same reason you could be having headaches in reaction. The fact is, though, that we do not know that these things are your response to the subliminal. They might be, they might not be.

If they are, like I said, it would indicate that you have a great deal of very concentrated subconscious fear of something that the program is attempting to get you to change, and that your subconscious is attempting to get you to stop using the program by triggering these reactions. That means that the program is working, and that if you keep using it, you will eventually break through those fears and be free of them. My recommendation would be that you continue using the program as long as you are not putting your life at risk by doing so.

Other possible influences could be the volume being too high (headaches) while using the ultrasonic. For that you simply calibrate according to the instructions. If you did that, headaches seem unlikely.

There are other possible explanations that have nothing to do with subliminals. You may have some sort of imbalance in your body chemistry, or something else altogether. Remember that parallel occurrences logically do not mean that one thing caused another. A volcano erupting right after a thunderstorm does not mean the thunderstorm caused the eruption, for instance.

What seems most likely to me, given what information I have, is that the headaches are probably caused by subconscious resistance, and the fainting spell *might* be also. I've given my suggestion on what to do, but ultimately it's your choice whether or not to continue.

If you stop using the program for a month and observe all these unusual things disappear, then we know that they are likely a reaction by your subconscious to what the subliminal is attempting to persuade you to do. In either case, as long as you are not putting your life at risk, I would keep using the program until those issues go away - presuming, of course, that they do have something to do with the subliminal in the first place.

RE: HELP!!! I am using LTU and I fainted - Aniann - 03-06-2014

Hello,

Thank you very much for your response. Sorry to answer so late.
When I went to the hospital because of the fainting, I explained to the nurse that I was having a little bit of problems with my mind. She tried to convince me to go to the psychiatrist, and he would prescribe me some pills. The headache in that moment was so big that my mind try to convince me that go to the psychiatrist was the best option, take some pills and all the problems would finish. But something inside me tell me DON'T DO IT. So with my enormous headache I tell her I am not going to see a psychiatrist because I don't need it. She got a little bit angry.
Then two days later still with the headache, I was very afraid because my mind was strongly thinking that I would have this headache for my hole life. So the more I though about it, the bigger was the headache. But then I say to myself, I am not going to have headache anymore, I decide no to have headache. I repited many times to myself and maybe one hour late I stopped to having the headache.
Now I already don't have headache. I think the cause of my fainting/headache was not the subliminal in itself but my subconscious trying to me so stop listen the subliminal.
4 years ago something happened to me, my mind attracted all the bad feelings in the world and the anxiety and repited In my mind. Since that day I have been living in my subconscious mind, full of negative feelings . I use the subliminal since two months ago and I can really feel the difference before I listen the subliminal and after. And I feel even more stronger after this happened last week. It seems my mind tried to convince me that the subliminal was not working, so the headache and the fainting were the proof, but I reject to think it was true, because it wasn’t. So now I feel even better.
Thank you very much

RE: HELP!!! I am using LTU and I fainted - JackOfHearts - 03-06-2014

Thanks for your testimonial it will help others if they react like you did. You seems to be one of the first to react so much about a subliminal. What's personality type in your daily life? You might be a Highly Sensitive Person which can become a great gift if used wisely.