Subliminal Talk
MJ1's Find Your Perfect Job Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: MJ1's Find Your Perfect Job Journal (/Thread-MJ1-s-Find-Your-Perfect-Job-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: MJ1's Find Your Perfect Job Journal - Amann - 04-15-2014

I was tempted to drop FYPJ and do Alpha Male as well....but fortunately I cant afford to drop $500 on a subliminal yet!

Good luck though buddy!

RE: MJ1's Find Your Perfect Job Journal - JackOfHearts - 04-15-2014

(04-15-2014, 12:55 AM)MJ1 Wrote:
(04-13-2014, 05:51 AM)maniac360 Wrote: Maybe perfect Job means a job you can handle. Like the women attraction sub, it will attract a women that you'll be able to enjoy at your current state of progress.

and makes you better and ready for that special woman/job.

(04-13-2014, 05:51 AM)maniac360 Wrote: I read somewhere Shannon writing something like that. He said something like the attraction program will be harder after you've done AM program because they be will be less women at your level (higher level). So I think the job attraction would be the same.

honestly i don't agree this part.after AM6 run you can dind more woman/job which are lower than your standards but befor manifesting happens you have many options.

I don't understand why you disagree, It seems perfectly logical to me. There is less Alpha male and Alpha female than normal guys in the world. So If you are a AM and you use woman attraction sub you will attract an alpha female because it's your level. So it will be harder because there less alpha female than normal female.
But I agree with you if you meant that you will have more choice if you run AM6 only but in this case it will be lower female. Or job but I think Shannon will be more apt to clarify this stuff as I think he said something like that.

Good luck if you choose AM6, either way you will get what you want if you are persistent.

RE: MJ1's Find Your Perfect Job Journal - MJ1 - 04-15-2014

(04-15-2014, 07:32 AM)maniac360 Wrote: I don't understand why you disagree, It seems perfectly logical to me. There is less Alpha male and Alpha female than normal guys in the world. So If you are a AM and you use woman attraction sub you will attract an alpha female because it's your level. So it will be harder because there less alpha female than normal female.
But I agree with you if you meant that you will have more choice if you run AM6 only but in this case it will be lower female. Or job but I think Shannon will be more apt to clarify this stuff as I think he said something like that.

the thing is maybe we don't want alpha female.it's different from person to person.the question is do you have better luck to attract a model/perfect job with or without AM6?

(04-15-2014, 07:32 AM)maniac360 Wrote: Good luck if you choose AM6, either way you will get what you want if you are persistent.

Thank you Maniac, feel my unconscious forcing me to this.yesterday i got one of those feelings that you know what to do before it's to late.

also i feel i can be a model after finishing AM6.i'm bringing FYPJ legacy to AM6.

RE: MJ1's Find Your Perfect Job Journal - JackOfHearts - 04-16-2014

Maybe we don't have the same meaning behind alpha male/female. For me it would be someone healthy who have success/joy/happiness in his life.

You will have a more perfect job if you do AM6 before because you'll be an upgraded version of yourself.

But I'm wondering if you aren't fearing success, like your are almost near the goal and your subconscious is sabotaging your goal. Make the right choice.

I don't think luck you'll have anything in that, it'll be just you being different and attracting different things base on yourself.

RE: MJ1's Find Your Perfect Job Journal - MJ1 - 04-19-2014

i started AM6 1.5 hours ago.

Stay Persistant - Fonzy3 - 04-25-2014

I'm disappointed you stopped this program early. I'm sure you would've found a perfect job and being and using AM6 after would make it better, and vice versa. Just decide to commit to a program and follow the instructions. I'm glad you were able to manifest $500 and purchase the sub though. Goodluck.

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: MJ1's Find Your Perfect Job Journal - MJ1 - 04-28-2014

edited

RE: MJ1's Find Your Perfect Job Journal - MJ1 - 04-28-2014

(04-25-2014, 04:45 AM)Fonzy3 Wrote: I'm glad you were able to manifest $500 and purchase the sub though. Goodluck.

Thanks

Fonzy

i did not.

my couch is a rich guy and don't need money anymore.

he lend me some money.

thank you