Subliminal Talk
MJ1's Find Your Perfect Job Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: MJ1's Find Your Perfect Job Journal (/Thread-MJ1-s-Find-Your-Perfect-Job-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

MJ1's Find Your Perfect Job Journal - MJ1 - 02-15-2014

After news about downsize in my job decided to use FYPJ I’m kind of safe in the process.
But management is really weak and I can really achieve more some where else
I have degree in software engineering and have more than 7 years experience in field as a freelancer.
And right now beside my job I design websites so I can make some extra money

My main reason for looking for job is that I have necessary piece of mind to design my game website and translate book for publishing.

I expect next weeks to be really hard.today stopped listening to ASC after 20 days and I won’t be at my A game on self confident department you know when you feel good about yourself and do good you get addicted to it.and money is tight man.

Any ways,my goals are:

-finding a job that’s pays me well

-job that I enjoy and it’s more like a hobby

-always having job offers

-this part may be updated

In minutes going to start FYPJ 5G

Let The Game begin

RE: MJ1's Find Your Perfect Job Journal - Minititan - 02-15-2014

Hey man, best of luck look forward to hearing your process, there is a paid job on the forums and if you are already experienced in software engineering and web development maybe that is something you might be interested in even as a side job.

Also best of luck, i hope you find the kind of thing you are looking for.

RE: MJ1's Find Your Perfect Job Journal - MJ1 - 02-16-2014

Day 2 :i can't believe that! today at work i got a call from one of my customers who Introduced me to his friend and BOOM i got a advertisement contract! unbelievable!

today i woke up depressed and now i'm really feel better and that makes it easier to wait until complete manifestation happens

first thing at morning checked sites for new job(sub's work/my attention change)
in downsize i may get a raise i'm qualified for that but the only thing is i'm the youngest in my company.

also i had a interview and result will be revealed in 2 weeks.it was more like competition.

(02-15-2014, 12:30 PM)Minititan Wrote: Hey man, best of luck look forward to hearing your process, there is a paid job on the forums and if you are already experienced in software engineering and web development maybe that is something you might be interested in even as a side job.

Also best of luck, i hope you find the kind of thing you are looking for.

thanks man

i'm waiting to hear from guys in Indigo mind labs.

RE: MJ1's Find Your Perfect Job Journal - Tiesto - 02-16-2014

Good luck MJ! Good to see you running this sub as well, looking forward to your results.

RE: MJ1's Find Your Perfect Job Journal - Amann - 02-16-2014

Congrats dude! I'm looking to purchase this sub too...and was wondering are you doing any affirmations on your ideal job to go with it?
Is it encouraged or allowable?

Day 3 :my dreams have changed in concept.and because i don't want sub effect my family i use headphone.

other times i play it like Shannon does ultrasonic in my pocket this is f###ing awesome!

i also think about my childhood when lack of money was and is a problem and that made me really sad. i respect and love my dad and i'm angry at him at the same time.

as a child i always was worried my candies will finish.even now i worry my money will finish.so i can't focus on making more.it's the same thing actually.

i pay less attention to romantic relationship not because don't want to, i can't.
my last romantic lover is getting engaged to my high school friend and seeing her in class destroy my focus.but when she's not in sight i'm okay.she even texted me i still love you . . .
although she's not my perfect woman and i don't want to marry her but still it sucks.

when starting ASC i was full of doubt will it work?how massive changes will be? and 3 weeks later i was walking with my hands in pockets like a boss.that makes me wonder how this sub will change my life.

Shannon the main reason most people hesitate about buying this sub is lack of information in store and forum.can you please give us some details like you give on SM or AM?

(02-16-2014, 07:22 AM)Tiesto Wrote: Good luck MJ! Good to see you running this sub as well, looking forward to your results.

thanks Tiesto.i hope you can close that deals.update more

(02-16-2014, 04:40 PM)Amann Wrote: Congrats dude! I'm looking to purchase this sub too...and was wondering are you doing any affirmations on your ideal job to go with it?
Is it encouraged or allowable?

i do kind of religios rituals,like praying.i come from a culture that says everything happens in god's will.that's doesn't means we don't have control or responsibility over our actions but i ask god for mercy.

RE: MJ1's Find Your Perfect Job Journal - MJ1 - 02-17-2014

Day 4: i decided to not talk about projects with others until it's done.

my attitude is changing i like that.

checked a place for renting and starting a business although don't have the enough money.

respecting my time more and giving my self right to rest.it's an interesting balance.

thinking more about my career path.checking for job becoming a routine.

if this sub works i'm even willing to pay another 89$!

back to translating.

RE: MJ1's Find Your Perfect Job Journal - MJ1 - 02-18-2014

day 5:playing sub started from 7:30 am until 8 pm i haven't used any program this long.

new boss came to office's rooms today unexpected.my manager said to him he's one of the bests in

office

i accepted that but he can say that to everyone . . . but what he did after that made me realize he's

trying to help me.

i haven't said anything about work problems to my parents so that puts pressure on me

i was always like that do not want to show weakness or letting others know about my problems.

most people thinks i'm living awesome life which is not completely true.

there was many times today that i wish could use AM6.

resumed process for being a tour leader.continued translating.other stuff are coming and as i

said before i will talk about them when they are finished.

my feeling toward future is changing. after about months i felt hope for a brief moment i realized

how much i missed it.

RE: MJ1's Find Your Perfect Job Journal - MJ1 - 02-19-2014

day 6:money situation is getting back to normal

don't know if subs is handling this but i'm going up to next level in social interaction

people respect me more and i feel respected in office more than ever.

have an argue with my mom.when it comes to talking to parents i'm a dick.

thinking more about translating as a career.it can also lead me to travel to others countries.

i loved reading since i was a boy and it's a pleasure to share it with others.

even crossed my mind to create subs for a purpose that i haven't seen in any store,interesting huh!

my interest in learning PHP decreased.maybe because i'm a good starter but sometimes not a good

finisher.i start something but when it gets tough i quite.it was hard to confess.

back to translating

RE: MJ1's Find Your Perfect Job Journal - JackOfHearts - 02-19-2014

For me the harder part is not to learn it but to use it. I have learned a lot of language but I don't use a lot of them. I'm stuck at learning and reading Rolleyes

RE: MJ1's Find Your Perfect Job Journal - MJ1 - 02-19-2014

Day 7:being more calm and more sure that i will pass these days.

searching for more information about the sub and found this

(02-25-2013, 01:10 AM)Shannon Wrote: Based on what you are telling me, you're going to do best with ASC, Overcoming Fear, Overcoming Guilt/Shame or Fear, or Live Tune-Up or Alpha Male.I think that you'll do best with one of the latter three programs, and AM 5.0 with OGSF is most likely the best bet. Naturally I hear you about not having a job, so I'll going to suggest you use the ASC, but get yourself on OGSF as soon as possible.

Start saving up for AM 5.0. That program, along with OGSF, is going to be your best path.

People typically have a branching effect. One issue triggers another, which triggers another, and so on, and the result is that several things must be dealt with at once. AM 5.0 is very good for that. From there you can run it again if you want.

Another option (which could arguably be a good choice) would be Find Your Perfect Job. Not cheap, and not necessarily the best choice (you might do better working for improving your emotional healthy first with OGSF and AM) but if you landed a job with it, it certainly would open things up.

Personally, I would do ASC to assess the amount of openness I had to the subs, and then OGSF for 90 days while I saved up for AM 5.0. Then I would do the one to find a job, if I still needed it, and Woman Magnet 2.0 after I had a job.

Link

hmm.FYPJ needs OFGS for sure.my plan is changing that depends on how

much money i will make.when i can afford AM6 i will switch to it.if haven't

found a job yet.we will see.

RE: MJ1's Find Your Perfect Job Journal - MJ1 - 02-22-2014

(02-19-2014, 06:19 AM)maniac360 Wrote: For me the harder part is not to learn it but to use it. I have learned a lot of language but I don't use a lot of them. I'm stuck at learning and reading Rolleyes

learning the syntax is the easy part.dealing with real life challenges is the hard part.