Subliminal Talk
FYPJ 5G - Finding my perfect career path - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: FYPJ 5G - Finding my perfect career path (/Thread-FYPJ-5G-Finding-my-perfect-career-path)

Pages: 1 2

RE: FYPJ 5G - Finding my perfect career path - Tiesto - 05-04-2014

Some little updates:

Now I'm currently on Day 125.

The past month had been super quiet, nothing seems to be going on whatsoever. I've been having a hard time trying to find the right buyer for this hotel I'm selling, so no success in sales yet at this moment.
Yesterday I went out with an old friend of mine, he told me he wants to sell the current apartment where he live in at this moment, and also it turned out that his dad was building a small office as well, and my friend wanted me to help sell both his apartment and his dad's office. This is a great news for me especially since last month there was no one contacted me at all.

So even though I haven't had any success in closing any sales deals until now, but I'm acquiring more things to sell, which is pretty good, and I'm grateful for the trust that has been given to me by others.

Last month was really depressing though, I have thought many times of quitting this sub, first of all I don't really understand how this sub is suppose to work, since there is barely any description on it, so I can't really determine any cues that are proving the sub is at work, and all the awesomeness I've been reading about this optimus engine, that is supposed to deliver manifestation faster than anything else in existence, doesn't seem to be doing anything fast either.

RE: FYPJ 5G - Finding my perfect career path - Fonzy3 - 05-09-2014

Hey Tiesto, I appreciate you updating us about your journey with fypJ. I admire your commitment to this sub. I suggest stick with it for the amount of time indicated on other AYP subs just to be sure. Then it is purely up to your discretion wether to move on. You gave it your 100%. I'm very surprised there hasn't been any comment on what should be expected as the previous version of FypJ didn't work at all. It's purely on your discretion wether you like to use the sub for another four months or not but it will definately help all of us have a better understanding of what happens when using this sub.

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: FYPJ 5G - Finding my perfect career path - Tiesto - 05-09-2014

(05-09-2014, 02:08 AM)Fonzy3 Wrote: Hey Tiesto, I appreciate you updating us about your journey with fypJ. I admire your commitment to this sub. I suggest stick with it for the amount of time indicated on other AYP subs just to be sure. Then it is purely up to your discretion wether to move on. You gave it your 100%.

Thanks Fonzy, I really hope this sub will accomplish what it is designed to do. Consciously I'm not sure what kind of job is perfect for me, but my subconscious mind should knows and understands it perfectly the kind of job that is perfect for me. I think this sub is the right tool in helping me to discover that.

I do plan to use this for 1 year, that should be quite a significant amount of time.

I get somewhere around 20 hours exposure per day, so should be around 600 hours per month. By today (130 days) is already 2600 hours of exposure more or less. Quite a lot of exposure.

(05-09-2014, 02:08 AM)Fonzy3 Wrote: I'm very surprised there hasn't been any comment on what should be expected as the previous version of FypJ didn't work at all.

Yes, I wonder why Shannon has not been answering any questions about FYPJ sub, maybe he hasn't got the chance to see this thread and other thread asking about this sub yet.

(05-09-2014, 02:08 AM)Fonzy3 Wrote: It's purely on your discretion wether you like to use the sub for another four months or not but it will definately help all of us have a better understanding of what happens when using this sub.

I will definitely continue using this sub, I do think having a perfect job is very important for my life.

RE: FYPJ 5G - Finding my perfect career path - Tiesto - 06-12-2014

I'm somewhere around Day 163 today.

The past 2 weeks I've gotten several jobs offer, but unfortunately they're pretty lame, the pay is too small, and they're far from what I would call a perfect job.

I had my playlist set up for 10 hours at night and 2 hours break, then 10 hours daytime and 2 hours break, totalling for 20 hours per day of exposure.

I'm going to experiment lowering the exposure time, maybe it will work better, starting today my playlist will be 8 hours on + 4 hours break on night time and day time, for a total of 16 hours of exposure per day.

RE: FYPJ 5G - Finding my perfect career path - zen - 06-12-2014

I don't know if you tried or not already, but you could take a look at the Sedona Method or the Releasing Technique - in complement with FYPJ. It can help you releasing the tension you accumulated so far.

RE: FYPJ 5G - Finding my perfect career path - Tiesto - 06-12-2014

(06-12-2014, 01:27 AM)zen Wrote: I don't know if you tried or not already, but you could take a look at the Sedona Method or the Releasing Technique - in complement with FYPJ. It can help you releasing the tension you accumulated so far.

I'm learning tapping, since this forum has a lot of people experienced in tapping, so it is easier for me to gather information and learn from them (btw thanks to everyone who posted their knowledge and experiences about tapping/feft, especially to Geodude!).

I have heard about the Sedona Method, at the moment I have a lot on my plate, so I don't have time yet to learn another releasing method but I will be giving it a look in the future though.

RE: FYPJ 5G - Finding my perfect career path - Raz - 06-20-2015

Hey Tiesto.

I just had a run through your journal here. How did your job manifestation turn out in the end?

Cheers.

RE: FYPJ 5G - Finding my perfect career path - kyng009 - 07-05-2015

Did you use ultrasonics? I used ultrasonics for Asc for 2 months and then switched to headphones, this is when I figured out ultrasonics aren't effective for me, cuz after I switched I felt 100% confident. Subs work for me just ultrasonics don't agree with me.

This is just an observation but, I feel like one of these job offers you're getting will open the door to your perfect job.

Unless you found the job and that's why no one has heard from youBig Grin

RE: FYPJ 5G - Finding my perfect career path - Don'tSayTheFWord - 07-05-2015

I don't think he's coming back. People usually like to leave some constructive feedback here. If there was something positive he would have said so. I'm sure he'll say something when he's done his next subliminal journey.