Subliminal Talk
FYPJ 5G - Finding my perfect career path - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: FYPJ 5G - Finding my perfect career path (/Thread-FYPJ-5G-Finding-my-perfect-career-path)

Pages: 1 2

FYPJ 5G - Finding my perfect career path - Tiesto - 02-09-2014

This will be a new journal of mine to document my latest journey with "Find Your Perfect Job 5G" subliminal.

After ending my 2nd run of AM 5.0 last December 2013, I decided to resigned from my last job, where I was working as a marketing manager for a property developer company, the reason I resigned is because I feel like there was too much negativities in my last office, what's the point of doing AM twice in a row and trying to become a better and more positive person if I keep immersing myself in a very negative work environment, I decided I need to take a drastic measure and force a change no matter what happen. So effective 3rd of January 2013, I have officially quit my last Job, and now I'm unemployed by anyone, and it feels great.

I started FYPJ 5G on the 1st of January 2013, so I've been using this sub for slightly more than a month, since I spent most of my time at home, I've been getting at least an average of 20 hours per day of exposure. The funny thing is I've been having huge resistance of applying for a new job, I haven't send out any my CV/Resume to anywhere yet, it is like I feel like at the moment I strongly resist being employed by another person.

What I've been doing is I've been doing work on my own, freelance work, through a connection I have been asked to help brokerage buying and selling of this particular hotel, and assisting in getting funding from investors for a couple of companies. If I close the deal on these, I'll earn quite a bit of money, I've been feeling pretty inspired these last few days, if I'm successful at this, I'll have 3000 USD to buy BAMM 2.0, and I want to hire a good business coach to teach and train me, I've also been thinking of becoming a freelance professional as a real estate broker.

The problem I have now, is of course with no job, the money is tight, even though I'm highly reluctant but I might need to go job hunting again very soon to sustain me until I can close those deals.

I don't know where will FYPJ 5G with Optimus Engine will take me, I'm hoping my perfect job is a freelance type of job, instead of working in other people's company, I'm excited to see what will happen.

RE: FYPJ 5G - Finding my perfect career path - DGamer - 02-12-2014

I hope you have success with this one. I'm looking to run this program in the future

RE: FYPJ 5G - Finding my perfect career path - Tiesto - 02-12-2014

(02-12-2014, 04:58 PM)DGamer Wrote: I hope you have success with this one. I'm looking to run this program in the future

Thanks DGamer.

RE: FYPJ 5G - Finding my perfect career path - Tiesto - 02-12-2014

Shannon, I have some questions about this FYPJ sub, I asked this before in my previous thread, but I haven't received a reply from you yet.

1. I've been reading when it comes to the 'Attract-Your-Perfect...so and so' sub, that it will appear like nothing is happening and then suddenly the girl will appear into your life, and you will simply know that she is the one that the sub has helped to manifest. Does this FYPJ sub works in the same manner as those 'Attract-Your-Perfect...' subs? Will the opportunity for my perfect job just gets attracted to me and pops-up into my life, or do I have to actively seek it out by applying for jobs?

2. How does this sub defines a perfect job?

3. Does it defines a perfect job as being an employee in other people's company?

4. Can it be a self-employed type of job, such as the the one you have right now, helping others through building and selling subliminals and being self-employed, which you would consider as the perfect job for yourself, isn't it?

I never done any kind of pure manifestation type of sub such as this before, so I don't quite understand how it works. I also have received quite a few PM asking me about this sub from several friends here, so I know the interest is high.

RE: FYPJ 5G - Finding my perfect career path - MJ1 - 02-14-2014

@Tiesto looking forward for your results.

yeah after news about downsize in my job i'm thinking about using FYPJ before AM6 -_-

i honestly think FYPJ needs more description.yes it's 5G but when we compare it to subs like AM6

we don't know a thing about it.

RE: FYPJ 5G - Finding my perfect career path - SuperCoolDude - 02-14-2014

Looking forward to your success. I would like to know the questions you asked too. The only thing stopping me from buying it is not enough information to make me want to buy it. It seems like the product page assumes we all ready know everything about it.

RE: FYPJ 5G - Finding my perfect career path - Tiesto - 02-14-2014

Thanks for the support guys! Yes, I agree, the product description provides too little information, the lack of understanding creates hesitation, and discourage people from trying out this program.

Although it appears like this sub actually has the potential for great things. I think anyone would definitely benefit from having a perfect job that they truly love and passionate about, a job that doesn't feel like a job since it brings so much fun and enjoyment, and yet it comes with significant monetary rewards. A job that open doors to many opportunities to enjoy and experience life to the fullest.

Looking forward to get more information from Shannon, and also even though it is an OE but it would be great if we can get the public version of the script like in LTU 3.0.

RE: FYPJ 5G - Finding my perfect career path - Tiesto - 03-01-2014

So some updates for my journal. I've been getting some job offers without actually having to ask around or apply anywhere. Unfortunately I'm not really interested in them, like I'm having strong resistance towards them, maybe it is my subconscious is telling me that they are NOT the Perfect Job... I dunno....

Some of the jobs I've been offered:

1. A friend of mine who used to be one of my team member in the previous company I was employed at, told me there is an opportunity for a sales and marketing job at this new property developer company. The reason why I am a bit hesitant with this offer is because the property developer is new and unknown, usually what happens with new companies such as this, they conduct business in a shady way, and likes to cut corner, I don't like this method of doing business, so I'm feeling resistant to apply.

2. An old friend of mine who I used to work with from a different company offered me a job to become a team leader for brand promotion team for this cigarette product. I used to do this kind of job and I don't like it because everybody smokes, and I don't really want to be in that kind of environment.

3. This person who owns a publishing/printing company asked my mum to help translate an annual report of a public company, my mum then passed down the job to me. This is pretty easy, and I'm not attached with anyone, so I'll be taking this job for now, and it's only for one document, albeit a long one (152 pages), luckily its not full text, a lot of financial data as well, so hopefully I can complete this in a couple of weeks.

The mindset I have right now is how I can make some money to sustain myself, and maintain focus on my big project which is to close those real estate deal I have been working on.

Reading the Fastlane Millionaire also lead me to their forum, I really enjoyed reading about how these entrepreneurs think and do things, and it really opens up a whole new perspective for me.

I've been thinking hard on what kind of need I can fullfill, and this morning I was reading the newspaper, and I found it, since it is an industry I'm not familiar with, I have to spend some time to understand it better, I'm also learning how to set up a business system (still pretty clueless), I've been having a hard time to sleep at night, my mind keeps on thinking and thinking about the potential of what I can do.

My desire of gaining some capital and acquiring BAMM 2.0 is keep on increasing days goes by. At this moment I'm really envious to those guys who has BAMM in their arsenal, I'm determine to get it as well, sooner or later.

(02-12-2014, 09:47 PM)Tiesto Wrote: Shannon, I have some questions about this FYPJ sub, I asked this before in my previous thread, but I haven't received a reply from you yet.

1. I've been reading when it comes to the 'Attract-Your-Perfect...so and so' sub, that it will appear like nothing is happening and then suddenly the girl will appear into your life, and you will simply know that she is the one that the sub has helped to manifest. Does this FYPJ sub works in the same manner as those 'Attract-Your-Perfect...' subs? Will the opportunity for my perfect job just gets attracted to me and pops-up into my life, or do I have to actively seek it out by applying for jobs?

2. How does this sub defines a perfect job?

3. Does it defines a perfect job as being an employee in other people's company?

4. Can it be a self-employed type of job, such as the the one you have right now, helping others through building and selling subliminals and being self-employed, which you would consider as the perfect job for yourself, isn't it?

I never done any kind of pure manifestation type of sub such as this before, so I don't quite understand how it works. I also have received quite a few PM asking me about this sub from several friends here, so I know the interest is high.

Shannon, if you happened to read this, would you be able to give some answers on this post?

RE: FYPJ 5G - Finding my perfect career path - Tiesto - 03-22-2014

I seem to be attracting odd jobs, weird, another friend asked me to become an usher for a week, perhaps this is how this sub works, in the beginning it attracts several small jobs (from my point of view is far from a perfect job for me), but perhaps the longer I use it, bigger and more solid jobs will start to manifest, until one day boom! the perfect jobs shows up... maybe... I don't know, kinda just guessing around here... still waiting for Shannon to give more info on how this sub suppose to work?

I'm currently around Day 81..

RE: FYPJ 5G - Finding my perfect career path - Donjuan - 03-22-2014

Waiting for Shannon's inputs on this sub. Lets hope the best

RE: FYPJ 5G - Finding my perfect career path - Tiesto - 03-22-2014

I don't know if this is part of the script or not, but I noticed I've been feeling no urges or desperation to go seek out or hunt for a job, I have this feeling within me, that there is no need to worry or fear of not being able to find my perfect job. It is like I have this calm confidence that as long as I keep playing this sub non-stop, things are moving, happening, and processing behind the scene for the perfect job to be manifested.

Just a random thought that occured to me, maybe this sub is like a rocket ship, now it is still in the process of liftoff, still struggling, fighting against the earth gravity, gaining momentum, this process might take 4-6 months, but once it clears out the atmosphere reaching the open space, it'll go to warp speed and weave the threads of fate in a much faster pace. Maybe after 6 months of continuous use, the rate of me getting jobs offer will increase, and the quality of the jobs as well, I'm curious what will happen if I use this for one full year non-stop. It'll be an interesting experiment.

RE: FYPJ 5G - Finding my perfect career path - MJ1 - 03-25-2014

(03-22-2014, 11:40 PM)Tiesto Wrote: Just a random thought that occured to me, maybe this sub is like a rocket ship, now it is still in the process of liftoff, still struggling, fighting against the earth gravity, gaining momentum, this process might take 4-6 months, but once it clears out the atmosphere reaching the open space, it'll go to warp speed and weave the threads of fate in a much faster pace. Maybe after 6 months of continuous use, the rate of me getting jobs offer will increase, and the quality of the jobs as well, I'm curious what will happen if I use this for one full year non-stop. It'll be an interesting experiment.

the post i was waiting for

let's hope that happens faster for both of us.

i wish you the best.

RE: FYPJ 5G - Finding my perfect career path - Tiesto - 03-25-2014

(03-25-2014, 02:20 PM)MJ1 Wrote:
(03-22-2014, 11:40 PM)Tiesto Wrote: Just a random thought that occured to me, maybe this sub is like a rocket ship, now it is still in the process of liftoff, still struggling, fighting against the earth gravity, gaining momentum, this process might take 4-6 months, but once it clears out the atmosphere reaching the open space, it'll go to warp speed and weave the threads of fate in a much faster pace. Maybe after 6 months of continuous use, the rate of me getting jobs offer will increase, and the quality of the jobs as well, I'm curious what will happen if I use this for one full year non-stop. It'll be an interesting experiment.

the post i was waiting for

let's hope that happens faster for both of us.

i wish you the best.

Thx MJ! All the best to you too!

RE: FYPJ 5G - Finding my perfect career path - Tiesto - 03-25-2014

I'm adding a new element to my daily routine, I've read some of the guys here in the forum mentioned about creating a perfect story of their life, at first I didn't quite understand it, therefore not particularly interested, but after doing more research about it, watching brent smith video on youtube, now it does interest me.

So now I have created my perfect story of my life, and I'm gonna be reading it twice a day, before bed, and upon waking up in the morning.