Subliminal Talk
Request 5G Version of Increase Your Penis Size - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: Request 5G Version of Increase Your Penis Size (/Thread-Request-5G-Version-of-Increase-Your-Penis-Size)

Request 5G Version of Increase Your Penis Size - D77 - 01-29-2014

Hi Shannon,

I am interested in purchasing a 5G version of Increase You Penis Size. I hope you can make one soon. Aside from that I hope you can consider what I uncover. I talked to women about this. When they say they want a bigger penis on their partner they don't mean length. They meant GIRTH. If you think about it when you mentioned the word big its not how long a thing is but how large they are in proportion to the length, its thickness. Many men at least from I know emphasize on increasing the length of their penis, they perform penis enlargement exercise, which works by the way, but these exercise focus to way more on length. What resulted is what is called a 'pencil', not proportioned and weak looking, not much girth, too thin like a pencil. I hope you can make a product that will have at least 50-50 or 45-55 length-girth ratio. What I want is to make my partner have a feeling of fullness when we are having sex. We hope to hear from you with regards to this. I know many men on this forum are interested. We have read the testimonials and many of us are excited on the 5G version. This is just such a sensitive subject for us, that's why we talk less about it. Thanks,

-D77

RE: Request 5G Version of Increase Your Penis Size - MadTheReaper - 01-30-2014

I believe that IYPS is currently the most requested product. I started a request myself a few weeks back about it too.

If I can recall correctly Shannon has stated that the program increases your penis not towards certain dimensions but towards your ideal dimensions.So it will affect anyone differently.

But lets wait for Shannon's reply.

I hope he prioritizes this program.

RE: Request 5G Version of Increase Your Penis Size - Shannon - 02-04-2014

The program has always sought to increase both length and girth. At the moment, Andrew and I are somewhat distracted with other things in both business and life, so I'm hoping to get back to building shortly. Upgrading IYPS to 5G will take some time, but I will see what I can do, and try to build it alongside the 3G upgrades I am working on. No guarantees, but rest assured, it will all get done eventually.

RE: Request 5G Version of Increase Your Penis Size - D77 - 02-09-2014

(02-04-2014, 04:34 AM)Shannon Wrote: The program has always sought to increase both length and girth. At the moment, Andrew and I are somewhat distracted with other things in both business and life, so I'm hoping to get back to building shortly. Upgrading IYPS to 5G will take some time, but I will see what I can do, and try to build it alongside the 3G upgrades I am working on. No guarantees, but rest assured, it will all get done eventually.

Ok. Thank you for informing us about this. I'm looking forward to it.

RE: Request 5G Version of Increase Your Penis Size - MadTheReaper - 02-27-2014

@Shannon

Is itchiness on the under side of the penis expected while using IYPS?
Does it mean it is working?

RE: Request 5G Version of Increase Your Penis Size - Guero - 02-27-2014

Yeah since I'm using the 4.0 version right now the 5g upgrade would be great. And MadTheReaper I wouldn't really think that an itchy penis means it's a growing penis lol

RE: Request 5G Version of Increase Your Penis Size - MadTheReaper - 02-27-2014

(02-27-2014, 05:50 AM)Guero Wrote: Yeah since I'm using the 4.0 version right now the 5g upgrade would be great. And MadTheReaper I wouldn't really think that an itchy penis means it's a growing penis lol

It's a weird itchiness.I can't scratch it. It's like it is something internal.

By the way, how long have you been using it? Have you gotten any results?

RE: Request 5G Version of Increase Your Penis Size - Guero - 02-28-2014

27 days and no not yet. Hopefully it's not bs

RE: Request 5G Version of Increase Your Penis Size - Shannon - 03-01-2014

When you have hit 180 days, then see what's happened. Until then staring at your penis is going to be like trying to watch grass grow. It's not a rapid process.