Subliminal Talk
RainbowAbyss Woman Magnet journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: RainbowAbyss Woman Magnet journal (/Thread-RainbowAbyss-Woman-Magnet-journal)

Pages: 1 2

RainbowAbyss Woman Magnet journal - RainbowAbyss - 09-11-2010

Hey guys!

I am a relatively new user of subs
22 years old, just out of college
I was a fan of Cory Sky and found out about
the Woman magnet program through
a post of Ryans. Despite being quite together and comfortable with women, I felt a discrepancy with the amount of women in my life and with how much I love women.
I figured I'd do the woman magnet program and give some updates and thoughts
on the program for those interested.
I have been doing the program for three days along with ultra success
and the results are very interesting.
Its like someone hooked with me a rope
and pulled me into a different reality-
the first day I only listened for a couple hours
I felt super excited and almost scared of how
indifferent and arrogant (my own crap coming out) I seemed.
Despite this I was consciously trying
to control the way I walked down the street, because my subconscious
kept pulling me towards women. Attractive girls with boyfriends kept blatantly checking me out and I almost felt bad haha. and scurried down the street-(this run or hide feeling came up alot the first day)
Day two I listened a coupe more hours, lot of negativity came up but I was very detached from it. Heavy sense of needing approval, hopelessness-feeling like this is not gonna work, memories of everything that went wrong with girls I liked in the past. This quickly sorted itself out. At work, there was a training and there were three new very attractive women there. I just found myself talking to one of them and there
was a very casual but hot connection, I've experienced this in the past
but this was different, it was the sense it was getting ampified in a completely natural and casual way, especially as she kept contributing so much to the conversation, plus in the past I have felt a little pressure on how to keep the convo going and have felt like I had lost something if it ended, now I was just actually eager to keep talking and found myself just knowing exactly what to say. Later the exact same thing happened with the other two girls. Its like I can actively be cutting girls off, and walking away, and they follow and keep trying to keep things moving.
I've also been a lot warmer and having a lot more fun talking to guys who I usually am just bored by unless there good friends.
Went out that night, its fashion week in New York City, where I live, it was like a storm of attractive women everywhere, it was a bit overwhelming and another wave of a lot of negativity came up. I felt a ton of anxiety and self preserving aloofness, fake indifference, with a strong wanting to validate that the program is working. This also quickly went away, I got to the party I was going, and had a great time
I found myself wanting to be there, even though it wasn't great-no girls, I was ceaselessly just so self amusing, I almost couldn't control it-it was just coming out, and this seemed to make everyone have a lot of fun.
Day three-listened ten hours at night-
woke up at 12 walked outside for a cigarette at 1:00 and was approached by a couple asking for directions within thirty seconds. Thirty seconds later an attractive young women comes up and asks me for directions, I'm just very casually telling her how to get to Subway and the moment I am done she starts flirting with me and then she lets it slip that she already knew how to get to Subway
So after three days I can def. feel the promise of the program
although I will say like wildflower, I can pysche myself into anxiety with it quite quickly, especially when I start seeing rapid success. I have had a deep fear of success I have realized after starting this program and it is already testing my limits on it.
I am going to add an anti-anxiety sub to smooth this transition and was wondering what u guys think, should I do overcome anxiety or overcome approach anxiety, I think wallflower did the first and cortez the second.
I have no anxiety around women, especially once were talking, but sometimes I feel a pressure to act on a situation that turns into anxiety, or just a general anxiety in my body since starting the program, its like the uncertainty thing.
Lastly to those who have been doing Woman Magnet-
Is there a sense that u can pick any women, approach and make things happen or
it is all just a total outcome free have fun thing where women end up coming up to u and u choose?
basically since starting the program
I feel zero intention with not only any women, but women in general
which is really cool, but kind of shocking-
long post-I know
thanks guys

RE: RainbowAbyss Woman Magnet journal - Ryan - 09-11-2010

Hey man, glad to see you're starting the program. Actually, a lot that you just described in stage 1 is actually stuff I just started internalizing in stage 3, I keep remembering back to my stage 1 days through this process and a lot of that stuff does in fact become your reality. Right now, I feel like each day I'm being yanked into this entirely different reality and some days it's unbelievable, I think my mind is freaking out a little bit about the sudden change in what I am becoming. As for women, I'm only half-way through the program and I've begun experiencing some of that success a few weeks ago when school first started, it went away and I feel it's coming back again naturally. What I've begun noticing is that I'm living this lifestyle that is 100% geared towards myself and my own happiness. Women are becoming a byproduct of that and have been entering into my life randomly thus far. I remember back in stage 1 I was granted many previews to what my life is becoming right now, approaches, flirting, sex, etc. Currently, I consider women as friends. I don't really have any need for women or sex in general, in my head it's all just something fun and completely natural between man and woman. I haven't interacted a whole lot with women since stage 1 but when I have the conversation is very natural and sometimes it's a shock to me because I'm not used to talking to them so natural, so at ease, I tend to feel like a charmer. It's more along of the lines of you know you can have any girl you want (and have sex with them) all you have to do is take it. Of course this builds stronger over time Smile

RE: RainbowAbyss Woman Magnet journal - RainbowAbyss - 09-13-2010

Just an update
of the last three days on
woman magnet+ultra success+
woman magnet 8-10 hours a night and
2-3 hours in day, ultra success 1-2 hours in day-1/2 of ASC each day as well
I seem to be responding very well
I have a heavy background with natural grounding
Skyy , and meditation surrendering negativity and I think
this has helped-
I also
believe in this program 1000%
its a Godsend-thank u Shannon for automating
growth like this!
saturday went out to
a huge house party in NYC
I was feeling excited to see what would happen yet
very reserved at the same time
yet its like my body and the outside world
just took care of everything. Two girls approached me,
one is my friend who I haven't seen in a year.
They start talking and asking tons of questions being
super flirty in my face-this consistently happened through out
the night-its like I kept finding myself surrounded by people
befriending everyone, having a ton of fun, usually I am self assured
but more introverted and just watch, not as interested in superficial-but now the superficial is awesome
it was one of the best nights of my life and I felt
a ton of choice with the women there
-Sunday was amazing felt so handled and indifferent-
and really just enjoyed being productive and spending time with myself.
I went out to the store I noticed girls would just stop turn around and walk towards me -this happened twice
monday-same as sunday-later in the day though I had some a huge desire to go out-but a huge resistance as well-all . I finally took myself to/ the 'American' -and then went to the gym- I had a few negatives come up but it was mostly revolving around should I do WM or switch to Alpha/ thinking
I couldn't handle WM
I would do WM-be axed commercialed with women and sex and be miserable on the inside/ just be a superficial party boy etc, haha, this lasted hard core on the walk home and then just disspeared-but I still wanna do Alpha as well arrg-lol
Another kinda hard part about women magnet for me
is I feel like a party bomb about to go off and sometimes
its uncomftorable feeling this way in non-appropriate environment
or around girls who are with their boyfriends or what not

RE: RainbowAbyss Woman Magnet journal - Ryan - 09-14-2010

Well if you want to do both programs, I suggest Alpha first, of course ;P makes WM more enjoyable

RE: RainbowAbyss Woman Magnet journal - RainbowAbyss - 09-15-2010

all night listen to wm monday night. I dont like doing WM in the day and then going out-makes me self concious but it works like gold for a listen all night and then just wake and do my thing tuesday was amazing-never been so in the zone-felt like cory skyy+ vincent chase mix
I wont go into details but the results are great-
I understand it is important to have a solid
foundation for wm and after reading
all the posts on Ryan's switch I got
the alpha male set and was gonna switch
but while at times I feel like a to of negatives
coming-hopelessness with my goals etc, these seem to be
coming up to get healed and handled
I really like the results of WM and it seems pretty smooth. Anyway since I have the apha set
and def want to stick to wm, I think I'm gonna go all
night WM-all day alpha-and maybe an hour ultra success-
I now the effects of the alpha wont be a strong but I'm just
looking for the most potent something to keep me solid
while the WM results grow
anyway somebody warn me if my brain is going to explode

RE: RainbowAbyss Woman Magnet journal - Ryan - 09-16-2010

The only reason I was unable to continue with Woman Magnet and is because I lacked self-confidence and had severe social anxiety. If you have severe issues with either of those I wouldn't continue Woman Magnet, IMO. Also, I wouldn't do both Alpha and Woman Magnet, if you need a confidence boost definitely add in ASC, instead.

RE: RainbowAbyss Woman Magnet journal - ronatello - 09-18-2010

Both Alpha Male and Women Magnet are very complex sets. I wouldn't combine both like you've been doing because it will definitely slow down results. As Ryan said, if you want to add confidence, just add ASC to Women Magnet and run it for the entire 6 stages of Women Magnet.

RE: RainbowAbyss Woman Magnet journal - RainbowAbyss - 09-18-2010

Ye guys, I've been sticking to WM,
with asc, sick combo
WM is making me just so on
all the time, is also totally changing my
life, I'm way more relaxed, living life
on my terms, being way kinder to people
I'm finally letting go of any sense of looking for confirmation
of my attractiveness because it feels so obvious to me
like having, hands and feet.
My sense with woman before was very
'work' oriented before-like it was something I had to push myself at
now it is the most natural thing in the world.
Like wildflower-I am itchy to get social and notice
a tendency to try to 'get the party started'
There is such a feeling peace with around women
which is awesome, but also a proactive side to it.
its like girls get hit with the force when I'm around them and they just start
preening and positioning themselves near me, and when I talk
I can say anything and they go ga ga for it. But I also see women
as friends now who are always potential lovers.
Every once in a while some some hopelessness just pops out
but I don't even care about it anymore
Anyway I'm going to start going out a lot more while
on woman magnet so I'll keep u guys updated.

RE: RainbowAbyss Woman Magnet journal - RainbowAbyss - 09-20-2010

I am starting to develop a bit of a dilemma
Before starting WM I was very happy and still
my number one goal was creating the lifestyle
as advertised by WM, as I had experienced it before
and it just so awesome, now that is still my number
one goal at this point in my life, that lifestyle, but at the same
I honestly am now seeing alot of the ways I can only feel happy when
being successful with woman, and a lot of the ways I am not independently
powerful, and self motivated, do u guys think this is WM bring this sh-t
up before healing it or are these kind of things not even addressed in WM?
I mean aside from turning u into a man who has it handled with woman, how does
it change u as a man period? Like I still feel reserved and like I am almost always waiting
not always acting out of my intentions but letting things come to me,
which they do and which is awesome but I want to be proactive as well
with women and with life, and I feel held back, not with fear but with indifference at better
times and apathy at worse times
I hear u guys doing the alpha set talk about that powerful calm peace,
being in the zone, and just feeling so happy and badass and motivated for no reason, like
there is a drive inside you
I get this alot with woman magnet but only for brief periods and largely only when around woman.
I am more comfortable by myself now but something about it doesn't seem right.
I thought I was emotionally handled and 'alpha' before I started WM but WM is making me feel both more these things and also making me seriously question them in myself.
I am seriously reconsidering stopping and doing the alpha set because I cant tell what WM is just clearing out and whats been exposed that its not gonna handle. At times I get really depressed and want to switch to the alpha set but WM IS handling the woman issue with is crux for me, I have always loved women, and WM is making it so natural to be around them. I feel like the choice comes down to my life or women, even though both programs seem to cover both, its irrational I dont know, this issue may have nothing to do with the program.

RE: RainbowAbyss Woman Magnet journal - Majordomus - 09-21-2010

(09-20-2010, 06:30 PM)RainbowAbyss Wrote: I am starting to develop a bit of a dilemma
Before starting WM I was very happy and still
my number one goal was creating the lifestyle
as advertised by WM, as I had experienced it before
and it just so awesome, now that is still my number
one goal at this point in my life, that lifestyle, but at the same
I honestly am now seeing alot of the ways I can only feel happy when
being successful with woman, and a lot of the ways I am not independently
powerful, and self motivated, do u guys think this is WM bring this sh-t
up before healing it or are these kind of things not even addressed in WM?
I mean aside from turning u into a man who has it handled with woman, how does
it change u as a man period? Like I still feel reserved and like I am almost always waiting
not always acting out of my intentions but letting things come to me,
which they do and which is awesome but I want to be proactive as well
with women and with life, and I feel held back, not with fear but with indifference at better
times and apathy at worse times
I hear u guys doing the alpha set talk about that powerful calm peace,
being in the zone, and just feeling so happy and badass and motivated for no reason, like
there is a drive inside you
I get this alot with woman magnet but only for brief periods and largely only when around woman.
I am more comfortable by myself now but something about it doesn't seem right.
I thought I was emotionally handled and 'alpha' before I started WM but WM is making me feel both more these things and also making me seriously question them in myself.
I am seriously reconsidering stopping and doing the alpha set because I cant tell what WM is just clearing out and whats been exposed that its not gonna handle. At times I get really depressed and want to switch to the alpha set but WM IS handling the woman issue with is crux for me, I have always loved women, and WM is making it so natural to be around them. I feel like the choice comes down to my life or women, even though both programs seem to cover both, its irrational I dont know, this issue may have nothing to do with the program.

Looks like there is a growing phenomena of guys who come here go get laid only to find out they will rather find themselves and their inner place of genuine strength and let the rest follow..
At least that is what happened to me and it seems to be everywhere around here now, people dropping from WM and switching to AM.
Well, for one thing, it might be that these programs really lead to each other.
I do not know what advice I should give you, but AM is a little jewel, in my opinion, and I am pretty clear it is not a coincidence I ended up here.
My lifepath is becoming both clearer and more adventurous, I seem to be following my unique inner knowing of what I want and where I go and yet I allow a good deal of spontaneity and uncertainty on that path...
Ok, my advice, ask RyanSmile

RE: RainbowAbyss Woman Magnet journal - Ryan - 09-21-2010

Rainbow, if you plan on doing both sets (which you seem to want to do), go with Alpha first. Shannon and Andrew both told me that Woman Magnet is a lot easier (and enjoyable) after doing Alpha first. Since you're not that far in yet, I'd say go with Alpha. Shannon told me stage 1 is the most similar to Woman Magnet, so you won't necessarily loose much. Either way, both Alpha and Woman Magnet deal with women. If you want to step it up a notch, do what I'm doing and add in Aura of Sexiness or Become Irresistible to Beautiful Women. Either way, Alpha Male is designed to turn you into a sexy, alpha male with a very strong presence, power and confidence. Like Shannon mentioned in the past, Alpha is more of a strong, silent, powerful-type ladies man. Woman Magnet is more an outgoing, playful type. The only big difference I see between the two as far as getting women, Woman Magnet has the manifestation aspect, which would be more effective once you clear out other shit, first. Either way you are still going to be able to talk to women, attract them, approach them, have them approach you, date them, have sex with them, and enjoy them with either program.

RE: RainbowAbyss Woman Magnet journal - Spiral - 09-21-2010

Honestly do what you feel is right... if you are leaning towards something just a little more then go for that. Right now I'm going to stick it out with WM because it's been a long 2 1/2 months so far. We'll see how things play from there.. In fact I'm excited to see what happens once I begin Alpha Male with WM already set in.

RE: RainbowAbyss Woman Magnet journal - ronatello - 09-21-2010

When you become great, being great with women will also come to pass. That sounds like something Cory would say but he's right. It's very important that one works on himself first and everything else will fall into place like magic. Smile

RE: RainbowAbyss Woman Magnet journal - RainbowAbyss - 09-21-2010

Wow, u guys have been amazingly helpfull, thank u!
Ryan u really hit the nail on the head with my concerns.
BTW which do u prefer BIATBW or aura of sexiness?
It is now 100% clear in my mind to go Alpha
after doing 7 hours of it today-just what I was looking for
I'll be starting a new journal and I'll pick this one up
in 6-7 months