Subliminal Talk
Life Tune Up Journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Life Tune Up Journey (/Thread-Life-Tune-Up-Journey)

Life Tune Up Journey - Spiritman - 01-25-2014

I just bought LTU on Friday, played it for about 4-5 hours via headphones and then played it all night on my speakers. I have to say having only played it for one day, I have seen some results already. The most noticeable one was I am more assertive and confident. For example, at work, I could tell people no when they were trying to take things off of a cart that I was responsible for. Usually I would have a hard time saying no, like I feel guilty for saying it, this time I could say no forcibly without any guilt.

Another thing I noticed is that women at work, seem to be looking at me more and one woman even started a conversation with me. First, we made eye contact, next we smiled, and she said "Hi." Which I said, "Hi" back and afterwards the conversation took off from there without any effort on my part. I plan on doing LTU for six months, then do AM 6.

RE: Life Tune Up Journey - K-Train - 01-25-2014

Hey Spiritman good to see you back! Good luck on your LTU journey. Smart idea using headphones, I've found that they really make the effects of the subs much more obvious and bring in faster results. Can't wait to see how this sub affects you! Big Grin

RE: Life Tune Up Journey - Spiritman - 01-26-2014

Thanks K-Train! The headphones seem to be working pretty well if I can at least get 3-5 hours worth of it. So, I am on my third day of LTU, and I have noticed a small change. At work, they're making drastic changes that are really causing confusion, gossip and just total drama. Usually I would get pissed off about it and complain about it to a small extent. However, since I have been using LTU, I have the attitude of "O well, it is out of my control. I am only responsible for myself.

Things will work out to where I can find myself a career that better suits me. In the meantime, all I have control over is my attitude and my thoughts." It is like I have a more inner calming, inner peace inside of me, instead of the stirring of emotions that I sometimes have.

At the same time, I feel like I am disconnected from where I currently work, like I'm now not a part of that anymore. That I am headed for bigger and better things. It is hard to explain, maybe someone else who is doing LTU has had this equivalent feeling can tell me if they have felt the same thing. I also wanted to add I have had some dreams but I can only remember bits and pieces, one part I do remember is driving down some alleys but my headlights were off. I am not sure if they weren't working or if I just didn't turn them on.

RE: Life Tune Up Journey - Fonzy3 - 01-26-2014

(01-26-2014, 03:05 PM)spiritman Wrote: Thanks K-Train! The headphones seem to be working pretty well if I can at least get 3-5 hours worth of it. So, I am on my third day of LTU, and I have noticed a small change. At work, they're making drastic changes that are really causing confusion, gossip and just total drama. Usually I would get pissed off about it and complain about it to a small extent. However, since I have been using LTU, I have the attitude of "O well, it is out of my control. I am only responsible for myself.

Things will work out to where I can find myself a career that better suits me. In the meantime, all I have control over is my attitude and my thoughts." It is like I have a more inner calming, inner peace inside of me, instead of the stirring of emotions that I sometimes have.

At the same time, I feel like I am disconnected from where I currently work, like I'm now not a part of that anymore. That I am headed for bigger and better things. It is hard to explain, maybe someone else who is doing LTU has had this equivalent feeling can tell me if they have felt the same thing. I also wanted to add I have had some dreams but I can only remember bits and pieces, one part I do remember is driving down some alleys but my headlights were off. I am not sure if they weren't working or if I just didn't turn them on.

Hey man, happy to see you back posting on the forum. I like the way you describe your experiences with the sub like I can understand exactly what you're communicating. The right move that sounds relevant to your situation is to show respect to your current employment but also give time to what you're feeling inside. Sounds like there will be some positive changes ahead. Are you still getting 4-5 hours on headphones and exposure all night? The sub sounds like one that the more you listen to it the better the results.

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: Life Tune Up Journey - Spiritman - 01-26-2014

(01-26-2014, 04:13 PM)Fonzy3 Wrote:
(01-26-2014, 03:05 PM)spiritman Wrote: Thanks K-Train! The headphones seem to be working pretty well if I can at least get 3-5 hours worth of it. So, I am on my third day of LTU, and I have noticed a small change. At work, they're making drastic changes that are really causing confusion, gossip and just total drama. Usually I would get pissed off about it and complain about it to a small extent. However, since I have been using LTU, I have the attitude of "O well, it is out of my control. I am only responsible for myself.

Hey man, happy to see you back posting on the forum. I like the way you describe your experiences with the sub like I can understand exactly what you're communicating. The right move that sounds relevant to your situation is to show respect to your current employment but also give time to what you're feeling inside. Sounds like there will be some positive changes ahead. Are you still getting 4-5 hours on headphones and exposure all night? The sub sounds like one that the more you listen to it the better the results.

Thanks

Fonzy

Hey Fonzy, I try my best to show respect to my current employment, but it is really hard being around people that are always looking at things from a money aspect. Instead of seeing things from an employee's view, because right now I personally just want to walk in and quit. However, I need a new employment/career before I do that. So, I think this sub will help me stay focused on being positive. While at the same time helping me not to focus on what is going on around me. Instead just better myself, get my thoughts and attitude towards the correct direction. Which will allow me to bring the right circumstances to take me to my new career and better myself.

Yes, I am getting anywhere from 3-5 hours via headphones, then playing it all night on my speakers. With this sub, I am feeling the results internally to the point where I am staying calm with my emotions, thoughts and feelings.

RE: Life Tune Up Journey - Fonzy3 - 01-26-2014

(01-26-2014, 04:39 PM)spiritman Wrote:
(01-26-2014, 04:13 PM)Fonzy3 Wrote:

Thanks

Fonzy

Hey Fonzy, I try my best to show respect to my current employment, but it is really hard being around people that are always looking at things from a money aspect. Instead of seeing things from an employee's view, because right now I personally just want to walk in and quit. However, I need a new employment/career before I do that. So, I think this sub will help me stay focused on being positive. While at the same time helping me not to focus on what is going on around me. Instead just better myself, get my thoughts and attitude towards the correct direction. Which will allow me to bring the right circumstances to take me to my new career and better myself.

Yes, I am getting anywhere from 3-5 hours via headphones, then playing it all night on my speakers. With this sub, I am feeling the results internally to the point where I am staying calm with my emotions, thoughts and feelings.

Yeah man that's good. Make sure you upgrade it to LTU 3.1 when it comes out. Man when it comes to situations like that where your company is making cuts and not taking the employee's perspective in hand it's also great to feel grateful for the job. All the things you like about the employment list them in your head. The situation will get/feel better in whatever way you put gratitude towards and you could manifest a job or position that suits your own wants. LTU sounds like the sub that will bring positivity in your life.

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: Life Tune Up Journey - Spiritman - 01-27-2014

I have done that Fonzy several times, trying to look at the positive side which I can only find a few things. I do plan on upgrading to 3.1 when it is ready. Do we have a time frame for when it will be out?

Day 4

Last night, I had a dream that I was in the jungle similar to Far Cry 3 the video game. I was walking when suddenly I saw two Tigers! I was like "OH SH!T!" Then I was thinking to myself if I don't move maybe they won't see me, but they both got up. Which they started to walk towards me, I was in total fear mode; I was completely still. Now all I can remember is they checked me out, and I can't remember anything after that. Today at work, when I look at other people walking around in chaos, I feel nothing but inner peace and calm within myself.

RE: Life Tune Up Journey - Spiritman - 01-31-2014

Day 8 of LTU. So far, I have noticed I'm becoming more assertive with people in regard to standing up for myself. I could tell someone "No" without hesitating or feeling guilty about it. To me that is a big improvement! I have wanted to work on for a long while now. I am started to either be neutral or somewhat positive in regard to my work situation. I don't seem to be focusing on what they're (bosses) doing, I am just keeping my thoughts on where I want to go and what I want to become. I am having more active dreams, not able to remember most of them.

However, I do know that there's a lot going on in my dreams to the point where it takes me a bit longer to come out of the dream state.

RE: Life Tune Up Journey - Spiritman - 02-03-2014

Day 11. I was just reading Uncle Bob's journal, which made me realize in the past few weeks with all the changes at my current employment has made, I have come to realize that it is time for change in this area. Right now being in this present employment makes me feel like a slave. To the point where I don't have the freedom to do or say what I want without getting reprimanded for it, even if I am being respectful about it. There is something inside of me that is telling me it is time for a change, and I will have to take the necessary steps to do that.

I think this subliminal is making me realize that I would do best in leadership role or being my own boss. Plus, I have the urge to be around better, more positive people that believe similar to how I do. Right now, I hardly have any people in my life who have any ambition to achieve anything in their lives. Other than to just get by, play the blame game, that there is nothing they can do about how their lives are. You just have to deal with what life hands you. I don't agree with that, I want to surround myself with more people that make my life better and make me better while I help them get better as well.

I have noticed more looks from women, mostly from younger, more attractive looking women. When we make eye contact, I am able to hold it longer to the point where they either look away or smile.

RE: Life Tune Up Journey - Spiritman - 02-08-2014

Day 16.

I have noticed that I am getting somewhat annoyed at people that seem to be in their own little worlds. Like they're the only people in the world. It is just the little things that seem to be getting to me lately.