Subliminal Talk
Life Tune-Up 3.0 5G Script - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Website and Subliminal Feedback (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Website-and-Subliminal-Feedback)
+--- Forum: Frequently Asked Questions & Resources (FAQ) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Frequently-Asked-Questions-Resources-FAQ)
+--- Thread: Life Tune-Up 3.0 5G Script (/Thread-Life-Tune-Up-3-0-5G-Script)

Life Tune-Up 3.0 5G Script - Tiesto - 01-24-2014

Shannon, from what I know your programs that uses OE does not have the script published for public, how come with LTU 3.0 you have the script published on the website?

RE: Life Tune-Up 3.0 5G Script - Spiritman - 01-24-2014

I was wondering that myself. Either way, I love what is in the script! It is exactly what I need for the time being. I just started LTU today and plan on using it for six months.

RE: Life Tune-Up 3.0 5G Script - Davidoff - 01-24-2014

Shannon, I also hope you see this.

I haven't read the script, but I used this sub since nearly 1 month according to the instructions and you'll see my journal soon too Smile

But my question is, would it be any difference if I would read the script too or it would be better to not read it? Because if I read it, my consciousness mind might remember some of the things and doubt about the fact that they might be achievable or seem 'hard', affecting the subc. too. So, if I will simply let the subc. absorb anything without the consc.... ahh nah... I remembered how it should work and it shouldn't affect the subc., but still.. I don't know.

RE: Life Tune-Up 3.0 5G Script - Spiritman - 01-24-2014

(01-24-2014, 03:06 PM)Davidoff Wrote: Shannon, I also hope you see this.

I haven't read the script, but I used this sub since nearly 1 month according to the instructions and you'll see my journal soon too Smile

But my question is, would it be any difference if I would read the script too or it would be better to not read it? Because if I read it, my consciousness mind might remember some of the things and doubt about the fact that they might be achievable or seem 'hard', affecting the subc. too. So, if I will simply let the subc. absorb anything without the consc.... ahh nah... I remembered how it should work and it shouldn't affect the subc., but still.. I don't know.

Well I can't speak for Shannon but I will say I did read the script. After reading it a few times, then started using LTU, I am starting to hear and see in my mind parts of the script. So, I think the subliminal is already working and my subconscious mind is already accepting the suggestions.

RE: Life Tune-Up 3.0 5G Script - Shannon - 01-25-2014

(01-24-2014, 02:54 AM)Tiesto Wrote: Shannon, from what I know your programs that uses OE does not have the script published for public, how come with LTU 3.0 you have the script published on the website?

I published the parts of the script of LTU that would be present if it were a 4G program. I did not publish the script of the Optimus Engine, or any of the special technologies I used in building it. It is one of the shorter scripts for a 5G program, and therefore seemed marginally reasonable to try to publish.

RE: Life Tune-Up 3.0 5G Script - Shannon - 01-25-2014

(01-24-2014, 04:05 PM)spiritman Wrote:
(01-24-2014, 03:06 PM)Davidoff Wrote: Shannon, I also hope you see this.

Well I can't speak for Shannon but I will say I did read the script. After reading it a few times, then started using LTU, I am starting to hear and see in my mind parts of the script. So, I think the subliminal is already working and my subconscious mind is already accepting the suggestions.

Reading the script will affect it's results. Whether that is positive or negative depends on your personality and your level of conscious resistance to what is in the script. But if you don't have a contrarian personality, reading it will help it manifest faster.

RE: Life Tune-Up 3.0 5G Script - Davidoff - 01-25-2014

(01-25-2014, 12:58 AM)Shannon Wrote: Reading the script will affect it's results. Whether that is positive or negative depends on your personality and your level of conscious resistance to what is in the script. But if you don't have a contrarian personality, reading it will help it manifest faster.

Would you advise me to do that considering that I am not a native English speaker?

I really don't know what to do tho.. so far, everything has been exceptional and I am pretty sure that I will be able to present the best LTU journal so far, detailed and with many things happened.

But because of that fact (spoiler) that my procrastination has been literally KILLED, and that now I am machine of making $$ =) taking action and working (my online biz'ses) like I would be on uppers or something, I don't want to risk reading the script and know that something might change for the bad.

But since I am not a native speaker, I think that reading it might help, because may there are some words that I would like to acknowledge them much better/translate them in my own mind for a great accuracy

For example, I see people mentioning always about OGSF... overcoming guilt, shame and fear. I know what they mean, but I haven't literally 'acknowledged' them like visualizing in my head what do they mean for me.

Until one day when I thought about what are my fears, what am I ashamed about and what do I feel guilty about ~ I realized that even if I am not a person with major problems, I do have my GSF's too (like any other person). Right after I 'acknowledged' that in my head, I think the sub also made a bit of a change in me too regarding those things.

I might talk rubbish, but I'm pretty sure in a way or another that there's something connected with this thing that I may call 'acknowledged'

So, I am still undecided whether I should read that script or not. I should, because - I explained above - , and I shouldn't - because you said it could be either good or bad.

Not sure if I like taking risks on this one Confused Confused Confused

RE: Life Tune-Up 3.0 5G Script - Shannon - 01-28-2014

Personally, if the program is working well for you without seeing the script, I think there's no reason to see the script. The chance of it working better is offset by the chance of it working less well because of conscious interference at that point.

Furthermore, my experiments have shown that the subconscious retains all knowledge we are ever exposed to, and therefore it understands languages much better than you consciously do. Much, much, MUCH better. So I doubt this will be an issue, especially if it is working well for you.