Subliminal Talk
The Path to Alphaness AM5 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: The Path to Alphaness AM5 (/Thread-The-Path-to-Alphaness-AM5)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: The Path to Alphaness maniac360 - stratos - 02-24-2014

What do you mean "Sex overload I would say" ?

RE: The Path to Alphaness maniac360 - JackOfHearts - 02-24-2014

I masturbate twice in the week, couldn't prevent myself from doing it. Even after doing it I was still horny (stage 5). I was a bit more horny than the beginning of the stage 5.

This morning just before waking up I dreamed about suc* a women vagina and I got all wet (physically wet not dreaming) Rolleyes . But the best part was her pussy that was not common like a thorn plant and with very long lips. I think I released a fear about this process of suc**

RE: The Path to Alphaness maniac360 - JackOfHearts - 03-03-2014

Stage 6 day 9:
Not so much stuff to report from the sub. I feel more smooth, thinking more clearly and take my time when doing things (appreciate every moment).
I got some weird dream/nightmare but I it's improvement so I like it and I'm not afraid at all.

I read an awesome book it's called “Male multiple orgasm” . I begin reading it 3 days ago and I'm stone by the result I get from practice. The book talk about a month of practice but in 3 days I lasted 1h and 45min without throwing away the juice. Before I would last about 15min max if I'm really focused and willing to. I read the book the art of female ejaculation too and there is a lot of info too in there.

RE: The Path to Alphaness maniac360 - JackOfHearts - 03-05-2014

I discovered a new product about orgasm, this one work for both gender it's called "Male Multiple Orgasm Step-by-Step". I think this one is way better and easier. Not sure if this is really working but seems to because I got a motivation boost after doing it. I don't know if this is good with AM5 but this isn't subliminal or NLP so I think there is no problem with that.

Ps : I got my first real ogarsm without ejaculation, that was really great stuff (it's way different from ejaculation). I think the meditation set help me with that because the number one rule is relaxation (no muscle tension) and breathing n°2.

RE: The Path to Alphaness maniac360 - LionKing - 03-05-2014

(03-05-2014, 09:05 AM)maniac360 Wrote: "Male Multiple Orgasm Step-by-Step"

I started to look into KSMO at some point but got side tracked.. Do you think it seems usable while having sex with girls you haven't known for that long? I'm a bit confused by it, because when you practice 1) you don't need to have an erection and 2) you're very passive.. essentially sounds very feminine, so it could be hard to apply to a real/normal/pounding away scenario? Plus there's the sound, but that might be fine when not done overtly. Btw, I've one "energy orgasm" in my life, it was surely very different.

RE: The Path to Alphaness maniac360 - lokko - 03-05-2014

Can you show links to both books you're referring to? Thanks

@LionKing
I'm not sure about it, I used it only one time yesterday but I already felt some result (very subtle). So I'm just guessing but on from what I understood from the session and the testimonial I think it is possible.
The method he explained seems to me in perfect accordance to reality, the position, breathing, sound, etc. Anyway the best way is to try for yourself and not to expect anything instead enjoy the ride (the hardest part). He also explained that you don't need any sound afterward when you got the experience ( I think you can visualize it too which was said also).

@lokko
Just Google the quoted title and you will find it.

RE: The Path to Alphaness maniac360 - lokko - 03-05-2014

I think there is two books on male multiple orgasm, just wanted to know authors name

Somraj Pokras, the second one (the better to me) is an audio book by jack johnston (www.multiples.com/) but the first one has a lot of valuable information.

RE: The Path to Alphaness maniac360 - JackOfHearts - 03-06-2014

Day 13 stage 6, I got out to watch a friend's music show. The music was way to loud and the people way too much crazy. So even I came alone, I didn't fear it that much. One girl was checking me out but like always she had already a boyfriend. Other girls were just kid or not my type at all. I was very calm and slow with my movement. Still don't see a real effect from stage 6.
I'm still wondering what I'm gonna buy after AM5. Hard choice between self improvement/money or girl attraction/aura improvement. I'm wondering if it's a good choice to do one year with Alpha Male. Because maybe doing too much of one stuff won't improve as fast as if I change sub to get back later. Like for example AM5 -> WM2 -> AM6 instead of AM5 -> AM6 -> WM2/3.

edit: just read Shannon post, if a hearing sub in 5g get out I'm gonna use it instead.

RE: The Path to Alphaness maniac360 - JackOfHearts - 03-09-2014

Day 16 stage, James Bond is back but smother and happier. I Love it, when I look to some girls I know they are watching/staring/starving at me. I feel less procrastination too.

RE: The Path to Alphaness maniac360 - JackOfHearts - 03-13-2014

Stage 5 day 20, I noticed I talk more closer to people around me. To the point that I almost thought "wow I'm gonna touch him". I talk more openly and I feel bit more cool/relax. Girl notice me a lot, almost every girl in my the school seems to look at me more often. I open/talked to a beautiful girl (8/10) in my school today. We were eating lunch we our respective friends. I think one girl talked about football on purpose for me to open her. So I open her but I don't like football so I didn't go too far plus she was 7/10 and not really interesting to me.
Then I opened the 8/10 girl when 2 other girls left. We talk about caffeine usage Big Grin. So now it's easy to talk to her and the conversation flow and she seems to be a nice girl.
I think one of my girl friend (just friend for now) got a bit jealous of the situation Dodgy (even if she already got a boyfriend Rolleyes ) . So she screw up a bit when I tried to seduce/talk with this 8/10 girl.
Overall I'm feeling really great and relax, less relax when this girl is around but still pretty super cool enough to be able to do something awesome. Girl fighting for me like that is a first or maybe there were but I wasn't enough aware of it.

I added Two hour of Ultra motivation since yesterday for improving my working. I got a very complicated website to build in 2 month so after my AM5 run I'm not going to do AM6 or LTU right away.
I hope this 2 hour of US with be enough to improve my working because I don't want to degrade AM5 effect to much.

RE: The Path to Alphaness maniac360 - JackOfHearts - 03-15-2014

Stage 6 day 22:
I went out today, shopping and watching people in the street.
Girls notice me more but still not enough plus it's hard to interact with girl if they are not apparent subject to talk about.
I saw two very beautiful girl and got a bit shaky. So I just follow them a bit and I approach them to get used to this stuff. I didn't say anything, I just got really close to them to see their reaction. I think they saw me as an attractive guy but they were a bit afraid and too young for me. But there were really hot 9.5/10 on my scale Big Grin .

RE: The Path to Alphaness maniac360 - JackOfHearts - 03-16-2014

Stage 6 Day 23:
I didn't notice it yesterday but I'm a bit too much horny. I keep watching woman ass and cleavage. Never happen before in AM5, usually I'm horny but I'm not looking every girls cleavage and ass.