Subliminal Talk
LTU 3.0 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: LTU 3.0 (/Thread-LTU-3-0)

LTU 3.0 - smoothsam - 01-11-2014

Hi Shannon,

Can you please explain what doing the right thing means in product page description for LTU 3? Either way, I'm definitely going to buy this. Will this conflict with AM 5/6 programming/training?
I appreciate any insights. Thanks!

RE: LTU 3.0 - Shannon - 01-11-2014

Doing the right thing means different things to different people, so you will be using whatever your own subconscious definition of that happens to be.

And if you try to use LTU with AM it will conflict.

RE: LTU 3.0 - smoothsam - 01-11-2014

(01-11-2014, 09:10 PM)Shannon Wrote: Doing the right thing means different things to different people, so you will be using whatever your own subconscious definition of that happens to be.

Thank-you! I was planning on doing SM3 in beginning March until I am done 6 stages followed by AM6. AM5 is amazing so far. I've had many a-ha moments. I am realizing that we as human beings can keep on going to the next level of personal development and discovery. There are no limits, except the limits that we place on ourselves.

Once again, I appreciate your hard work and dedication towards creating products that are making a difference in peoples lives.

I really would like Deep Gratitude and Appreciation to be upgraded to 5G Single Sub with the inclusion of OSGF, Emotional Pain Relief and Healing Aid, and Complete forgiveness(Forgiving others and oneself, the past, etc...)

If not, I would like to order a custom subliminal that includes these elements.

RE: LTU 3.0 - Shannon - 01-12-2014

(01-11-2014, 10:57 PM)smoothsam Wrote:
(01-11-2014, 09:10 PM)Shannon Wrote: Doing the right thing means different things to different people, so you will be using whatever your own subconscious definition of that happens to be.

Thank-you! I was planning on doing SM3 in beginning March until I am done 6 stages followed by AM6. AM5 is amazing so far. I've had many a-ha moments. I am realizing that we as human beings can keep on going to the next level of personal development and discovery. There are no limits, except the limits that we place on ourselves.

Once again, I appreciate your hard work and dedication towards creating products that are making a difference in peoples lives.

I really would like Deep Gratitude and Appreciation to be upgraded to 5G Single Sub with the inclusion of OSGF, Emotional Pain Relief and Healing Aid, and Complete forgiveness(Forgiving others and oneself, the past, etc...)

If not, I would like to order a custom subliminal that includes these elements.

Well, your options on that are to put that suggestion in the suggestion part of the forum, and wait for me to finish upgrading all 3G's to 4G, and then get it it, or wait for me to be able to take on custom orders, which may or may not be after I try to clear out the single stage requests. :-)

Or, you can use LTU3, which is very close to what you describe already, followed by Emotional Healing & Pain Relief Aid. By the way, forgiveness is already covered in emotional pain relief and healing aid.

If only I could clone myself. :-)

RE: LTU 3.0 - Quote - 01-12-2014

Hi Shannon, I have plans to use LTU after I'm finished with AF. I would like to ask if that's ok (will it override AF's programming)? Or should I just stick with AF, and do it again at a later date?

I have gained a lot from using AF, matured a great deal and I don't want to lose that edge Blush

In the above quote, "LTU with AM", I assume you mean to use both simultaneously. Both are 5G, so that would be a clear no - that's what you mean right? Or do you mean if they use AM, they can't use LTU, because it will conflict?

Thanks Shannon.

RE: LTU 3.0 - Shannon - 01-12-2014

(01-12-2014, 03:57 AM)Quote Wrote:

Hi Shannon, I have plans to use LTU after I'm finished with AF. I would like to ask if that's ok (will it override AF's programming)? Or should I just stick with AF, and do it again at a later date?

I have gained a lot from using AF, matured a great deal and I don't want to lose that edge Blush

In the above quote, "LTU with AM", I assume you mean to use both simultaneously. Both are 5G, so that would be a clear no - that's what you mean right? Or do you mean if they use AM, they can't use LTU, because it will conflict?

Thanks Shannon.

If you don't want to change the effects AF has had on you, then do nothing but refresh it after you're finished. If you don't mind the effects being modified by LTU, then do that after your done. I can't say how LTU will modify AF, but I know that it will. What will be modified and how, I don't know. Permanent growth won't be, though.

Yes, I mean using both simultaneously and because it would conflict by type even if it wasn't 5G.

RE: LTU 3.0 - Quote - 01-12-2014

(01-12-2014, 07:26 PM)Shannon Wrote:

Thanks Shannon.

If you don't want to change the effects AF has had on you, then do nothing but refresh it after you're finished. If you don't mind the effects being modified by LTU, then do that after your done. I can't say how LTU will modify AF, but I know that it will. What will be modified and how, I don't know. Permanent growth won't be, though.

Yes, I mean using both simultaneously and because it would conflict by type even if it wasn't 5G.

Thank you Shannon, glad I asked! Or I would have unknowingly went on with the plan. I'm keeping the effects of AF, I love it. I guess LTU will have to pass (unless I can do this at a later date).

I want to use the subs correctly and to achieve the desired effect, I hope you can help with a few more questions.

I would like to release guilt, shame, fear, and use BASE/TLAM. As of now I see that I can release GSF via OGSF 4G, EPRHA, LTU. As LTU will override, which is my better option: OGSF or EPRHA?

EPRHA is 5G so it can't be used with anything else.

Assuming OGSF is an option, how would you recommend I use it?
1. OGSF only
2. OGSF + BASE together (with focus on BASE)
3. OGSF for 32 days, then OGSF+BASE together (with focus on BASE)
4. other recommendations by you?

Are you planning to upgrade AF to 5G? If yes, might it happen within the next 18 months or will it be later?

As of now I haven't seen any lady BAMM users, I would like to ask if BAMM would be suitable for use by the ladies, and would you recommend it for my goals at this point (instead of OGSF, EPRHA, BASE, TLAM)?

Thank you Shannon, I appreciate your work and effort!

RE: LTU 3.0 - Shannon - 01-13-2014

(01-12-2014, 10:40 PM)Quote Wrote:
(01-12-2014, 07:26 PM)Shannon Wrote:

Thanks Shannon.

Thank you Shannon, glad I asked! Or I would have unknowingly went on with the plan. I'm keeping the effects of AF, I love it. I guess LTU will have to pass (unless I can do this at a later date).

I want to use the subs correctly and to achieve the desired effect, I hope you can help with a few more questions.

I would like to release guilt, shame, fear, and use BASE/TLAM. As of now I see that I can release GSF via OGSF 4G, EPRHA, LTU. As LTU will override, which is my better option: OGSF or EPRHA?

EPRHA is 5G so it can't be used with anything else.

Assuming OGSF is an option, how would you recommend I use it?
1. OGSF only
2. OGSF + BASE together (with focus on BASE)
3. OGSF for 32 days, then OGSF+BASE together (with focus on BASE)
4. other recommendations by you?

Are you planning to upgrade AF to 5G? If yes, might it happen within the next 18 months or will it be later?

As of now I haven't seen any lady BAMM users, I would like to ask if BAMM would be suitable for use by the ladies, and would you recommend it for my goals at this point (instead of OGSF, EPRHA, BASE, TLAM)?

Thank you Shannon, I appreciate your work and effort!

Let me explain this a little better for you.

Your mind is a difference engine. It is always acclimating to change, and by subtracting now, from what was, you get what is. So all the time, your mind is updating it's programming by absorbing more and new information.

This is why subliminals work: they use massive repetition to make the subliminal's instructions the "biggest pile" and therefore the dominant programming.

So, over time after using a subliminal, all that incoming new data is building its own piles, and some grow faster than others. And whatever has the biggest pile(s) is the dominant programming. Unless you get a pile to the point that it becomes a permanent change within you, or shifts you to a permanent difference, over time something else may override that simply by the passage of time. Add to that, no doing a subliminal means it's not being constantly reinforced... so... sometimes you see fade.

Now this happens whether or not you do another subliminal, but if you do another subliminal, the focus is on what that script is doing. It will enhance where it overlaps the previous one, and either "let fade" what it doesn't, or undo where it conflicts. LTU doesn't conflict with AF, and does overlap in some areas. So the issue is more on where your focus of growth will be pointing. It's not a matter of overriding. You can do LTU and still continue growing, but you may not have exactly the same focus of growth as AF because you're not doing AF!

RE: LTU 3.0 - Quote - 01-14-2014

(01-13-2014, 02:28 PM)Shannon Wrote: Let me explain this a little better for you.

Your mind is a difference engine. It is always acclimating to change, and by subtracting now, from what was, you get what is. So all the time, your mind is updating it's programming by absorbing more and new information.

This is why subliminals work: they use massive repetition to make the subliminal's instructions the "biggest pile" and therefore the dominant programming.

So, over time after using a subliminal, all that incoming new data is building its own piles, and some grow faster than others. And whatever has the biggest pile(s) is the dominant programming. Unless you get a pile to the point that it becomes a permanent change within you, or shifts you to a permanent difference, over time something else may override that simply by the passage of time. Add to that, no doing a subliminal means it's not being constantly reinforced... so... sometimes you see fade.

Now this happens whether or not you do another subliminal, but if you do another subliminal, the focus is on what that script is doing. It will enhance where it overlaps the previous one, and either "let fade" what it doesn't, or undo where it conflicts. LTU doesn't conflict with AF, and does overlap in some areas. So the issue is more on where your focus of growth will be pointing. It's not a matter of overriding. You can do LTU and still continue growing, but you may not have exactly the same focus of growth as AF because you're not doing AF!

Thank you for the detailed explanation Shannon. I understand it better now. I will be giving it some thought and plan for the next subs. Thank you!

RE: LTU 3.0 - Quote - 01-14-2014

(01-13-2014, 06:52 AM)Larry Wrote: Hi Quote!

I think that if you want to use OGSF your best option is to use LTU. May change some results you have now but I think you will get better results. See the guys who has done AM before and now they are running LTU and are loving it!

I am quite sure BAMM is suitable for ladies! I would love to follow your BAMM journal!

Thanks Larry, I appreciate your support Smile

So little time so much to do.