Subliminal Talk
Can I listen to subliminal while driving - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Website and Subliminal Feedback (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Website-and-Subliminal-Feedback)
+--- Forum: Frequently Asked Questions & Resources (FAQ) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Frequently-Asked-Questions-Resources-FAQ)
+--- Thread: Can I listen to subliminal while driving (/Thread-Can-I-listen-to-subliminal-while-driving)

Can I listen to subliminal while driving - Psiklou - 01-10-2014

Hi,

Can I listen to subs while driving ? In the car speakers ?

RE: Can I listen to subliminal while driving - jonathan4all - 01-10-2014

(01-10-2014, 07:07 AM)Psiklou Wrote: Hi,

Can I listen to subs while driving ? In the car speakers ?

There should not be any problem as far as I know. Only one thing you have to notice whether the programme is blend with any brainwave or not.

Thanks
Jonathan

RE: Can I listen to subliminal while driving - Elusive - 01-11-2014

Just don't let your thoughts wander too much. Stay present and focus on driving. A busy/distracted mind can make driving a bigger challenge than it has to be.

That aside, as long as the speakers can play your desired track (masked or silent) and as Jonathan said, the subs won't have brainwave tech in them, go for it.

RE: Can I listen to subliminal while driving - JackOfHearts - 01-11-2014

I drive every week 3 hours with AM5 male. The only effect I have when I do that is a little headache. But nothing prevent me from driving easely. I have even done AM5 and NG while driving (natural grounding).

RE: Can I listen to subliminal while driving - Shannon - 01-12-2014

If you want to use them while driving, use the ultrasonic track only, and definitely calibrate volume.

The masked tracks can cause you to relax too much.

If you get a headache, like maniac describes, the volume is too high. The car is an enclosed space, which is going to have an effect on volume.

RE: Can I listen to subliminal while driving - JackOfHearts - 01-14-2014

(01-12-2014, 01:36 AM)Shannon Wrote: If you want to use them while driving, use the ultrasonic track only, and definitely calibrate volume.

The masked tracks can cause you to relax too much.

If you get a headache, like maniac describes, the volume is too high. The car is an enclosed space, which is going to have an effect on volume.

I thought the headache was because I was tired. Sub + driving should be exhausting. Or not Huh

RE: Can I listen to subliminal while driving - Shannon - 01-15-2014

It definitely can be, which raises a good point. If the sub is making you tired while driving, stop using it immediately. Driving while tired can cause accidents just like driving while drunk can. I recommend never using any subliminal in your car that you know makes you tired, or if you are already tired.

Tiredness does not cause headaches. But over-volumed ultrasonics can. The relative volume of a subliminal or anything else is going to be higher in a small enclosed space (such as a car interior) because the sound is being contained and reflected, not allowed to dissipate as readily. So what might be a good volume outside the car may be too high a volume inside it.

RE: Can I listen to subliminal while driving - JackOfHearts - 01-16-2014

I always had some headache when I worked too much and even when I drive too much long distance before I use subliminal. I don't feel like it prevent me from driving but I think you are right, driving is a hard task on it's own. I'm just too greedy to improve myself Big Grin .

RE: Can I listen to subliminal while driving - Shannon - 01-17-2014

(01-16-2014, 06:05 AM)maniac360 Wrote: I always had some headache when I worked too much and even when I drive too much long distance before I use subliminal. I don't feel like it prevent me from driving but I think you are right, driving is a hard task on it's own. I'm just too greedy to improve myself Big Grin .

Just make sure that when driving, that is your primary focus, and that you do not allow yourself to be distracted or tired by the subliminals. BE SAFE when driving.