Subliminal Talk
AMP 6 surprise - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: AMP 6 surprise (/Thread-AMP-6-surprise)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: AMP 6 surprise - GlaizenGold777 - 08-05-2014

The surprise is more surprise guessing chance. :3

RE: AMP 6 surprise - AlphaScorpio - 08-05-2014

me Tongue

RE: AMP 6 surprise - Inconceivablezen - 08-05-2014

The suprise is no longer being affected by people teasing about suprises.

That's what I get from AM 6 Wink

RE: AMP 6 surprise - Womanizer - 08-05-2014

I think the surprise is seek the chanllenge , im currently doing maximum learning speed 4g can I stop and listen to AM6 5 g? It should be I believe but im not certain , now I have to find out what its all about

RE: AMP 6 surprise - Shannon - 08-06-2014

Alright. Here it is. The surprise is that AM6 includes in the last three stages, lead in for Sex Magnet. The lead in is not going to negatively impact any man who is involved, but will (and does) generate interest and attention from the ladies, as some of you have noticed. It is designed to give you a running head start for SM, as well as generate more overt reaction from the ladies with regard to your blooming status as an alpha male.

Jackpot, if you're doing a 4G program other than AM, WM or SM you can stop and do something else.

RE: AMP 6 surprise - TangoDelta - 08-06-2014

O m f g. Have you looked at my latest journal? Due to my being an engineering student, and mathematical, analytical, scientific nature, I don't like to call this definitive proof. But damn, I can't argue against it.

RE: AMP 6 surprise - robstar - 08-06-2014

Well. That explains breaking my year long dry spell during month 6..
See that's a hard surprise to guess because I thought the attention from women was just a side affect
of being more alpha.

RE: AMP 6 surprise - JackOfHearts - 08-06-2014

+1 +1 +1 +1, the perfect surprise. Impossible to guess.

RE: AMP 6 surprise - Ace - 08-07-2014

This is awesome!!!

RE: AMP 6 surprise - adam225 - 08-07-2014

(08-06-2014, 07:58 PM)Shannon Wrote: Alright. Here it is. The surprise is that AM6 includes in the last three stages, lead in for Sex Magnet. The lead in is not going to negatively impact any man who is involved, but will (and does) generate interest and attention from the ladies, as some of you have noticed. It is designed to give you a running head start for SM, as well as generate more overt reaction from the ladies with regard to your blooming status as an alpha male.

Jackpot, if you're doing a 4G program other than AM, WM or SM you can stop and do something else.

Brilliant !

RE: AMP 6 surprise - LionKing - 08-07-2014

Well, that's a pleasant surprise! I've chucked all female interest down to "aura of sexiness" effects.. Some improvement in that area has been noted.

RE: AMP 6 surprise - swisston - 08-07-2014

Women think that I am gay, LOL. I guess that is because I have been in a relationship so long that I no longer emit any 'availability' vibes and that confuses them.

I certainly don't feel that any women are cracking on to me, which I find mildly confusing because AM made me feel awesome; they should be throwing themselves at me. Haha.

RE: AMP 6 surprise - Shawn - 08-07-2014

That's probably the reason why resting just seven days is enough if you are going to do Sex Magnet.

RE: AMP 6 surprise - Spiritman - 08-07-2014

Well that would explain why I have been getting looks from women more often in the past few days. Women have been saying hi, starting conversations and just showing more general interest. I knew it had something to do with women but nothing like this. It makes me more excited and I am looking forward to SM3!