Subliminal Talk
AMP 6 surprise - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: AMP 6 surprise (/Thread-AMP-6-surprise)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: AMP 6 surprise - GlaizenGold777 - 08-01-2014

Let me guess. The surprise is. SEIZE THE DAY. Maybe. Big Grin

RE: AMP 6 surprise - Ricardo - 08-02-2014

(07-14-2014, 07:30 PM)Shannon Wrote: I am going to reveal what it is relatively soon.

It's a surprise because I wanted to see how it would express itself along with everything else in the script being inputted at the same time. By not revealing the specifics, I can see much more clearly (in some ways) what it's doing, and in other ways it's actually turned out to be harder because curiosity has you guys guessing based on whatever desires or expectations you may have had.

The specifics of it being in the script are the result of requests and a series of modeling runs that showed that people in general would be much happier with the results of the program if it was present rather than not. So it's in there.

Its obviousness may or may not be great, because of the naturalizer etc. and because it is not necessarily a primary focus of the program. It is a transitional focus near the end of the program, which is intended to grow as the end of the program approaches.

If you cannot see it, it may be because you don't know what to look for. Or because the naturalizer has made your transition so smooth it's hard to see. Or because you don't express it very obviously. Or a number of other possible reasons.

What I can tell you is that it is something you guys requested, and something you will like. It is designed to work for those who want it, and let those who don't be unaffected by it. And it will help flesh out the effects of the program as a whole in ways most guys will really appreciate and enjoy.

When the time comes, I will reveal it. But it is not something that would be me deciding for you what size a body part is, or anything like that.

Come on put us out of our miseryBig Grin

RE: AMP 6 surprise - IceAlive - 08-02-2014

Is it just me that finds it a bit unfair to finish the program and not know what the surprise is about?

After an amazing experience, it's rather awkward to have a slight bitter taste from this. It definitely was something exciting in the beginning, but for me this has already reached the stage of "meh..." for some time with "uncool" around the corner.

Not sure if you planned for this to happen, Shannon, but I hope that what you and we gain out of it will overcome the caused unpleasantness (be that even just my feeling unpleasant).

RE: AMP 6 surprise - Ricardo - 08-02-2014

As no one seems to be noticing anything after AM6 the 'surprise' is clearly crappy or pointless.

RE: AMP 6 surprise - AlphaMind - 08-02-2014

Heh, what if when Shannon exposed the surprise AM 6.0 users will say

"Ooooooooooh, that shit."

RE: AMP 6 surprise - risingwarrior - 08-02-2014

Speculated Surprises:

You will manifest a chance encounter with Shannon.
Your *** will grow bigger.
Give you a majestic hipster beard.
Bring world peace.
Make you a ninja.

RE: AMP 6 surprise - JackOfHearts - 08-02-2014

(08-02-2014, 03:40 PM)Ricardo Wrote: As no one seems to be noticing anything after AM6 the 'surprise' is clearly crappy or pointless.

Your pessimism is not required. Dodgy

RE: AMP 6 surprise - Ricardo - 08-03-2014

(08-02-2014, 10:32 PM)maniac360 Wrote:
(08-02-2014, 03:40 PM)Ricardo Wrote: As no one seems to be noticing anything after AM6 the 'surprise' is clearly crappy or pointless.

But you don't disagree?

RE: AMP 6 surprise - JackOfHearts - 08-03-2014

(08-03-2014, 12:30 AM)Ricardo Wrote:

But you don't disagree?

No, with a monster sub like AM6 it's hard to find what it is because there is so much change happening. So to pinpoint what is the surprise is very hard to do. Plus only a few person have finish AM6. Some of them didn't report anything yet.
And there is this thing which make it feel so natural. I act like I have always been like that, I don't even want to dwell in that old crappy self of mine. So I don't feel like to report it on the forum. I have to force myself to do it and remember.

Could the surprise be "Feel more sexual around woman and express your sexual aura more openly"

RE: AMP 6 surprise - JackOfHearts - 08-03-2014

(08-02-2014, 11:45 AM)IceAlive Wrote: Is it just me that finds it a bit unfair to finish the program and not know what the surprise is about?

After an amazing experience, it's rather awkward to have a slight bitter taste from this. It definitely was something exciting in the beginning, but for me this has already reached the stage of "meh..." for some time with "uncool" around the corner.

Not sure if you planned for this to happen, Shannon, but I hope that what you and we gain out of it will overcome the caused unpleasantness (be that even just my feeling unpleasant).

From reading this I guess the "Seek the challenge" 's part didn't really work for you Rolleyes

RE: AMP 6 surprise - Ricardo - 08-03-2014

(08-03-2014, 01:20 AM)maniac360 Wrote:
(08-03-2014, 12:30 AM)Ricardo Wrote:

But you don't disagree?

No, with a monster sub like AM6 it's hard to find what it is because there is so much change happening. So to pinpoint what is the surprise is very hard to do. Plus only a few person have finish AM6. Some of them didn't report anything yet.
And there is this thing which make it feel so natural. I act like I have always been like that, I don't even want to dwell in that old crappy self of mine. So I don't feel like to report it on the forum. I have to force myself to do it and remember.

Could the surprise be "Feel more sexual around woman and express your sexual aura more openly"

Yes I overlooked the naturaliser aspect. I know it makes you feel like you've always been like it, but we can remember what we were like before doing these subs. I also don't think it's a woman / sexual thing as that should be a by product of Alpha anyway.

RE: AMP 6 surprise - IceAlive - 08-03-2014

(08-03-2014, 01:32 AM)maniac360 Wrote:
(08-02-2014, 11:45 AM)IceAlive Wrote: Is it just me that finds it a bit unfair to finish the program and not know what the surprise is about?

From reading this I guess the "Seek the challenge" 's part didn't really work for you Rolleyes

Maybe. Do you seek each and every challenge that is presented to you?

RE: AMP 6 surprise - brightike - 08-03-2014

It fascinates me all the bloody naysayers that read about something and then criticize it without experiencing it. I just finished AM 5 and the changes in me were nothing short of miraculous. So much so that I went to go down a rabbit trail and then said screw it and anted up for AM 6. Stop being an armchair cynic. Go experience it so you actually have something of value to add/say. Otherwise.... Your a blogger.... The internet equivalent of writing on a bathroom wall.

With that said I'm stoked for Shannon to drop the surprise. It'll totally be one of those naturalizer "oh, that's what that was" instances.

RE: AMP 6 surprise - stratos - 08-03-2014

maybe after all of our whining about the surprise Shannon should wait another 6 months to tell us.