Subliminal Talk
AMP 6 surprise - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: AMP 6 surprise (/Thread-AMP-6-surprise)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: AMP 6 surprise - SargeMaximus - 07-13-2014

(06-24-2014, 09:58 PM)Alta Wrote: I'm not currently doing AM6 but I wondered if the surprise might be something to do with finding or guiding you towards your purpose in life?

I think it's something along these lines as well. Other than that, I've also noticed that I view humans as animals, and feel a strong sense of being connected to the animal kingdom. Humans are just monkeys to me now, not special at all.

(07-09-2014, 11:13 AM)Ricardo Wrote: Perhaps there isn't a surprise and it's just a marketing gimmick. Someone must have completed AM6 and noticed what it is. Either that or it aint that great?

There is ONE user who has probably finished it by now, but he hasn't been on the forum in months. Maybe the surprise took him away. If it IS finding your purpose in life, it's definitely possible someone would stop caring about forums and go LIVE instead.

RE: AMP 6 surprise - dE3k - 07-13-2014

i finished and have no clue what it is.

RE: AMP 6 surprise - Geodude - 07-13-2014

I haven't done AM6, but I think the surprise is penis enlargement. I don't know why, but that just makes sense to me.

RE: AMP 6 surprise - SexyMofo - 07-13-2014

I am betting my money on Sexual Performance Confidence/Enhancement script of some sort. Sex has been way more fun these days, it started during Stage 3 but became more pronounced in Stage 4. I'm on Alpha 5.0 Stage 5 btw.

RE: AMP 6 surprise - chiller - 07-13-2014

(07-13-2014, 09:36 PM)SexyMofo Wrote: I am betting my money on Sexual Performance Confidence/Enhancement script of some sort. Sex has been way more fun these days, it started during Stage 3 but became more pronounced in Stage 4. I'm on Alpha 5.0 Stage 5 btw.

Well... if I'm not mistaken, the surprise was added to AM6, so if you feel that now its not that. Smile

RE: AMP 6 surprise - JackOfHearts - 07-14-2014

(07-13-2014, 04:47 PM)Geodude Wrote: I haven't done AM6, but I think the surprise is penis enlargement. I don't know why, but that just makes sense to me.

Could you explain yourself because It doesn't make sense at all for me. It would be the last thing I would expect from AM6. For me it would be useless and a waste of time to have my penis get enlarged. It's large enough Tongue, most condom doesn't fit (too thin).

RE: AMP 6 surprise - Ricardo - 07-14-2014

It was Shannon who said that it was something we requested so the clue should be in the product suggestion around the time he upgraded it to 6?

RE: AMP 6 surprise - "Q" - 07-14-2014

Maybe something that is general, along the lines of "synchronicity" / "life-is-easy", making your life smoother and you are in harmony with life. e.g. when you need a parking space, you just stumble on one...or, the traffic lights are more frequently green for you...or, items that you need to buy are on sale...or, people that you want to meet just turn up in your life...or finding your perfect job, but it is not specifically targeting finding your perfect job.

RE: AMP 6 surprise - lokko - 07-14-2014

(07-14-2014, 01:54 PM)"Q Wrote: Maybe something that is general, along the lines of "synchronicity" / "life-is-easy", making your life smoother and you are in harmony with life. e.g. when you need a parking space, you just stumble on one...or, the traffic lights are more frequently green for you...or, items that you need to buy are on sale...or, people that you want to meet just turn up in your life...or finding your perfect job, but it is not specifically targeting finding your perfect job.

that boggles my mind when you mention external things in life changing for you. I mean to me subs are changes that are done internally. So how would a sub make parking spaces for you, or the light turn green etc.. we have to atleast know how this is possible or it all just wishy wishy thinking.

RE: AMP 6 surprise - SargeMaximus - 07-14-2014

(07-14-2014, 02:35 PM)lokko Wrote: that boggles my mind when you mention external things in life changing for you. I mean to me subs are changes that are done internally. So how would a sub make parking spaces for you, or the light turn green etc.. we have to atleast know how this is possible or it all just wishy wishy thinking.

It's very possible. Think about it, if you've ended up wherever you are (be it life situation, parking lot, or at a traffic light) based on the decisions you've made, then that means anyone that makes the same kind of decisions will be in the same place as you, because they've made the same decisions, actions, etc.

Birds of a feather flock together, and all that.

That explains the people and parking spaces, as for the lights, you leave a second earlier or later, and you'll hit green lights. Subconsciously, you could easily predict it. If you can hit all red lights based on who you are, you can hit all green ones for the same reason.

Besides, I've noticed my internal desires for my external reality coming true ever since stage 1 I think.

RE: AMP 6 surprise - Shannon - 07-14-2014

I am going to reveal what it is relatively soon.

It's a surprise because I wanted to see how it would express itself along with everything else in the script being inputted at the same time. By not revealing the specifics, I can see much more clearly (in some ways) what it's doing, and in other ways it's actually turned out to be harder because curiosity has you guys guessing based on whatever desires or expectations you may have had.

The specifics of it being in the script are the result of requests and a series of modeling runs that showed that people in general would be much happier with the results of the program if it was present rather than not. So it's in there.

Its obviousness may or may not be great, because of the naturalizer etc. and because it is not necessarily a primary focus of the program. It is a transitional focus near the end of the program, which is intended to grow as the end of the program approaches.

If you cannot see it, it may be because you don't know what to look for. Or because the naturalizer has made your transition so smooth it's hard to see. Or because you don't express it very obviously. Or a number of other possible reasons.

What I can tell you is that it is something you guys requested, and something you will like. It is designed to work for those who want it, and let those who don't be unaffected by it. And it will help flesh out the effects of the program as a whole in ways most guys will really appreciate and enjoy.

When the time comes, I will reveal it. But it is not something that would be me deciding for you what size a body part is, or anything like that.

RE: AMP 6 surprise - chiller - 07-15-2014

Will be interesting to see if I can find out what it is… I'm usually very open minded and let things take me where it wants (when I allow it). Only on stage 2 still so we'll see.

RE: AMP 6 surprise - About - 07-31-2014

This might not be it, but man something new happened to me. I don't have a journal so I'm going to post here. Speculating this could be the surprise Shannon has in store for us which is why this is going here. Let me tell you, I was DEFINITELY surprised when it happened to me. So surprised I was just absolutely stunned. And I don't mean amazed, but literally speechless and confused - stunned.

I just went out to a bar tonight with some friends. I'm not the type of person that goes to bars at all. I don't really drink all that much alcohol and we were there to check out this band so we could get our groove on.

I arrive and greet my friends that are already there. Within minutes of doing so, and for the first time in my life a woman came up to me and approached me while I was with my friends. She opened with "are you guys going to go up there and dance?" I was so confused because I looked at my friends and then looked back at her thinking that someone in our group of 8 people knew her.

I'm thinking to myself "do I know you" and not showing it on my face. In fact I'm not sure what was happening on my face. Again I was completely shocked that someone came up to me in front of all my friends and tried to start a conversation with me.

Being a bit inexperienced with women, I didn't realize she was approaching me. She ended up leaving because I was just giving this dumbfounded look. My female friend (married) came up to me and said "DID YOU JUST REJECT THAT GIRL?"

Turns out now that I think about it, I totally did.

TL;DR girl approached me at a bar and I was so shocked because I've never had a woman do that to me before. I think this is the surprise that girls approach you.

RE: AMP 6 surprise - JackOfHearts - 07-31-2014

Maybe, but overall if AM5 worked for someone, girl would approach him. It would be the same for AM6 even without the surprise but maybe the surprise was in fact directly about that.