Subliminal Talk
AMP 6 surprise - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: AMP 6 surprise (/Thread-AMP-6-surprise)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: AMP 6 surprise - JackOfHearts - 07-02-2014

Since Stage 3 I felt a shift in my way of touching myself. It's like I express my feeling about myself in a better way. I don't know if the surprise begin in stage 3 but I didn't felt that way with AM5. Maybe it's linked to the OGSF or it's the surprise.

So if it's the surprise I would say it's related to the expression of our masculine desires, emotions or something like this. I didn't felt that way in stage 2 for sure though Heart

RE: AMP 6 surprise - MJ1 - 07-02-2014

@Maniac yeah me too.but i still think that's not the surprise.

Shannon i hope you are enjoying this Smile

RE: AMP 6 surprise - Shannon - 07-02-2014

But of course. :-)

RE: AMP 6 surprise - IceAlive - 07-09-2014

(07-02-2014, 08:14 PM)Shannon Wrote: But of course. :-)

Shannon, would you care to make an estimation as to when you'll let us know what the surprise is about? Thank you!

RE: AMP 6 surprise - Spiritman - 07-09-2014

Well since the surprise starts on stage 3, I will keep an eye out for it since I will be doing stage 3 in 11 days. Personally I don't think Shannon is going to tell us what it is any time too soon. I think he wants us to find out what it is on our own.

RE: AMP 6 surprise - robstar - 07-09-2014

(07-09-2014, 07:43 AM)spiritman Wrote: Well since the surprise starts on stage 3, I will keep an eye out for it since I will be doing stage 3 in 11 days. Personally I don't think Shannon is going to tell us what it is any time too soon. I think he wants us to find out what it is on our own.

Yeah but with all the possibilities, it feels like we're all just guessing blindly. I just started stage 6, and would have no clue. But I know once I get told what it is I'll be like "Oh wow of course!"
The naturaliser seems quite powerful in that I hadn't realised half the growth I've made until I went back and looked at all the goals of AM6. So I don't see how we're gonna guess something that just feels natural.

(07-09-2014, 09:03 AM)robstar Wrote: Yeah but with all the possibilities, it feels like we're all just guessing blindly. I just started stage 6, and would have no clue. But I know once I get told what it is I'll be like "Oh wow of course!"
The naturaliser seems quite powerful in that I hadn't realised half the growth I've made until I went back and looked at all the goals of AM6. So I don't see how we're gonna guess something that just feels natural.

That is probably true, because with the newer technology (The Naturalizer, Slipstream) in AM6, it has made it a bit harder to identify changes. You really have to look at your behavior and interactions with people to see changes, at least for me. Probably no one will guess what it is, the only thing is Shannon said that we requested what he is calling the "surprise". So, someone has to guess it right sooner or later. If not, Shannon will have to just tell us, which I think it what he doesn't want to do. He wants us to figure it out on our own.

RE: AMP 6 surprise - JackOfHearts - 07-09-2014

Shannon said it will be easier for the guys who have done AM5 before, we will see. I will start stage 4 in three days. I hope to find it soon enough. I have done AM5 by the way.

(07-09-2014, 09:53 AM)maniac360 Wrote: Shannon said it will be easier for the guys who have done AM5 before, we will see. I will start stage 4 in three days. I hope to find it soon enough. I have done AM5 by the way.

That is new to me, I don't remember seeing that. I have done AM5 as well so maybe the people who have done AM5 will have an easier time spotting the surprise. It is probably something so obvious.

RE: AMP 6 surprise - Ricardo - 07-09-2014

Perhaps there isn't a surprise and it's just a marketing gimmick. Someone must have completed AM6 and noticed what it is. Either that or it aint that great?

RE: AMP 6 surprise - IceAlive - 07-09-2014

(07-09-2014, 11:13 AM)Ricardo Wrote: Perhaps there isn't a surprise and it's just a marketing gimmick. Someone must have completed AM6 and noticed what it is. Either that or it aint that great?

Nah... it's not a marketing gimmick. It's an honest, overt "I know something I won't tell" game and also test, which usually is fun for a certain amount of time.

I also remember reading it'll be more apparent for those who already finished AM5. Which I have not. So now, during the last stage of AM6 (which feels absolutely awesome!!), the excitement and curiosity related to the secret begins to transform into "ammm... okay... ?"

RE: AMP 6 surprise - TangoDelta - 07-09-2014

I'm on Stage 6 and can't even take a guess as to what it is as well.

RE: AMP 6 surprise - JackOfHearts - 07-09-2014

Maybe it's something related to find your purpose in life, find what you are being born to do best. Discover your inner abilities. Shannon said it will different with each person. So it would make sense if it is. I have been doing exactly that since stage 3 and I'm Striving for it. Maybe it's the optimus engine.

RE: AMP 6 surprise - swisston - 07-09-2014

It might well be about finding the perfect career, if my experience is anything to go by.