Subliminal Talk
AMP 6 surprise - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: AMP 6 surprise (/Thread-AMP-6-surprise)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: AMP 6 surprise - Shawn - 05-31-2014

(05-31-2014, 03:33 AM)MJ1 Wrote: EDIT: but i don't think that's the surprise.we already know that's a manifesting surprise

Cool, I didn't knew that.

(05-31-2014, 03:37 AM)maniac360 Wrote: The surprise appear only after stage 3 Confused, in stage 4 and after it.

I am already in stage 4 and the VIP feeling was end of week 3 of stage 3. But if it is a manifestation surprise it doesn't matter at all.

RE: AMP 6 surprise - cfact - 05-31-2014

(05-30-2014, 10:09 PM)TangoDelta Wrote: Might it be better sleep? I've noticed I've been sleeping pretty well lately.
Not sleep that I can tell... my sleep has been all over the place (and generally worse)... main reason I am waiting for Shannon's new sleep programs!

RE: AMP 6 surprise - risingwarrior - 05-31-2014

My speculation is it will unleash all your mutant powers. You'll then get a call from Shannon himself (on a secured line), telling you that he's in fact the real professor X and he needs you to fight against all the forces of evil in the universe.

RE: AMP 6 surprise - TangoDelta - 05-31-2014

(05-31-2014, 09:13 AM)coldfact Wrote:
(05-30-2014, 10:09 PM)TangoDelta Wrote: Might it be better sleep? I've noticed I've been sleeping pretty well lately.
Not sleep that I can tell... my sleep has been all over the place (and generally worse)... main reason I am waiting for Shannon's new sleep programs!

Yeah it's probably something a little more manly lol.

RE: AMP 6 surprise - Clansy - 05-31-2014

Its gotta be something epic like growing BIG, manly, long and thick BEARD to make you look like gorilla to intimidate other males and make you look like bad ass AM! Big GrinD

RE: AMP 6 surprise - MJ1 - 05-31-2014

(05-31-2014, 03:37 AM)maniac360 Wrote: The surprise appear only after stage 3 Confused, in stage 4 and after it.

if that's a manifesting script it may happen faster.

guys when you know what's the surprise pleas put SPOLIER ALERT Smile

(05-31-2014, 09:37 AM)risingwarrior Wrote: My speculation is it will unleash all your mutant powers. You'll then get a call from Shannon himself (on a secured line), telling you that he's in fact the real professor X and he needs you to fight against all the forces of evil in the universe.

i think you got the idea from HIMYM.

RE: AMP 6 surprise - RisingSon - 06-23-2014

End of Stage 5, here.

Surprise has to be.. Develop A More Masculine Voice?

RE: AMP 6 surprise - LionKing - 06-23-2014

I thought that was in the description, but no its not.. still I think that's too obvious. My voice might be lower now, though. Actually I've been to ask, is AM6 type C because of the voice thing or what? Type C is physical changes, right?

RE: AMP 6 surprise - jonathan4all - 06-23-2014

(06-23-2014, 08:08 AM)LionKing Wrote: I thought that was in the description, but no its not.. still I think that's too obvious. My voice might be lower now, though. Actually I've been to ask, is AM6 type C because of the voice thing or what? Type C is physical changes, right?

I think Masculine voice was added in AM5 before. I think's its something else

RE: AMP 6 surprise - RisingSon - 06-23-2014

At least, I hope a more masculine voice is in this 5G version; not seeing it in the description made me wonder... If not, a 5G voice program alone would rock. I'm stoked at the Type C (physical) aspects of AM6 and want to try Grow Taller when finished, to try and bolster those effects.

RE: AMP 6 surprise - swisston - 06-23-2014

My orgasms are a bit better....! Not sure if the surprise is sex related, but my sex life has improved considerably during AM so far.

RE: AMP 6 surprise - Alta - 06-24-2014

I'm not currently doing AM6 but I wondered if the surprise might be something to do with finding or guiding you towards your purpose in life?

RE: AMP 6 surprise - Shawn - 06-30-2014

I am wondering if the surprise could be something like luck magnifier. In the last weeks I've had many small things that just fit together. No, it's not everytime, but definitely more often than before. But maybe it's a side effect of Ultra Success.

RE: AMP 6 surprise - jonathan4all - 07-01-2014

(06-30-2014, 10:11 AM)sebastian Wrote: I am wondering if the surprise could be something like luck magnifier. In the last weeks I've had many small things that just fit together. No, it's not everytime, but definitely more often than before. But maybe it's a side effect of Ultra Success.

The surprise is "no surprise" trolled lol J/K