Subliminal Talk
AMP 6 surprise - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: AMP 6 surprise (/Thread-AMP-6-surprise)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: AMP 6 surprise - MJ1 - 01-10-2014

it have to be something everyone wants and it's not in shopping page.

and have to be something you can recognize hmmm it's more likely an inner change not manifesting something.

RE: AMP 6 surprise - cfact - 01-10-2014

I like the idea of not knowing: lets us test whether subs are mainly placebo or not (i.e. if AM 6 users all experience the same thing by Stage 6 without being told what it is, that is pretty convincing evidence)

@Shannon - will you (privately) tell AM customers what it is after stage 6? Would be nice to confirm.

I don't think it is anything physical - some of us are quite content with our body parts Big Grin

RE: AMP 6 surprise - Shannon - 01-10-2014

I would not presume to decide for you whether or not you need to change your body parts or size. It has nothing to do with penis size.

Coldfact, if you can read this forum and still think that my programs operate on placebo effect, you don't understand placebo effect. lol

I will make it publicly known when the time comes just what the surprise is... if you guys haven't figured it out for yourselves.

RE: AMP 6 surprise - MJ1 - 01-10-2014

Shannon what if someone doesn't want that?

RE: AMP 6 surprise - Darwinn - 01-10-2014

I'll speculate just for the Craic since i'm abit bored - It won't be something already in 5C but I imagine it will be something existing in 3/4g now super optimised - I'm pretty sure Shannon hasn't put in something that doesn't resonate closely with the goals of AM6 - i.e. if you do want to be an Alpha, then you'll want this too. Physical changes such as muscles/cock wouldn't be in there surely - that wouldn't be a universal desire for all the people using this sub!

So i'm thinking - overcome approach anxiety.

RE: AMP 6 surprise - Clansy - 01-10-2014

I think it could be about creating of a drive to improve and change your life by yourself: looking for info, books, reading, learning, improving, acting on your desires and actively changing your life to the perfect life you have in your mind.

RE: AMP 6 surprise - cfact - 01-10-2014

(01-10-2014, 03:02 AM)Shannon Wrote: Coldfact, if you can read this forum and still think that my programs operate on placebo effect, you don't understand placebo effect. lol
No, I don't think that, but I believe in the concept of "trust, but verify" - if subs consistently cause some outcome and none of us were told what that would be - that is great verification!

I fully understand the placebo effect - if we were told what to expect, it could certainly be involved. Basically not knowing leaves us "blind" - which is good for measuring efficacy (if we wanted to push this even further - it would be double blind - you would not know either who you sent the mystery program to - and only afterwards would the stats reveal all. But I am sure all of us here are more interested in just seeing the changes as opposed to proving them statistically!)

RE: AMP 6 surprise - Shannon - 01-11-2014

I would love to do some double blind studies, but I have neither the funds at the moment, nor much faith in the ability of those doing the trials to design and execute it in such a way that it would be worth a damn.

It will be enjoyable to see what effect the surprise has.

RE: AMP 6 surprise - brightike - 05-29-2014

Any new developments with this?

RE: AMP 6 surprise - dE3k - 05-29-2014

(05-29-2014, 01:10 PM)brightike Wrote: Any new developments with this?

not from me yet, im about 1 week away from stage 6...

RE: AMP 6 surprise - TangoDelta - 05-30-2014

Might it be better sleep? I've noticed I've been sleeping pretty well lately.

RE: AMP 6 surprise - Shawn - 05-31-2014

Maybe a "Feel like VIP"-feeling I had some days. Or something about bodybuilding. I felt like I can make more weight even if I didn't do much training due to lack of time.

RE: AMP 6 surprise - MJ1 - 05-31-2014

(05-31-2014, 01:43 AM)sebastian Wrote: Maybe a "Feel like VIP"-feeling I had some days. Or something about bodybuilding. I felt like I can make more weight even if I didn't do much training due to lack of time.

i can lift things way easier too.it's kind of impressive how i use most of muscle to do the job.

EDIT: but i don't think that's the surprise.we already know that's a manifesting surprise

RE: AMP 6 surprise - JackOfHearts - 05-31-2014

(05-31-2014, 03:33 AM)MJ1 Wrote:
(05-31-2014, 01:43 AM)sebastian Wrote: Maybe a "Feel like VIP"-feeling I had some days. Or something about bodybuilding. I felt like I can make more weight even if I didn't do much training due to lack of time.

i can lift things way easier too.it's kind of impressive how i use most of muscle to do the job.
The surprise appear only after stage 3 Confused, in stage 4 and after it.