Subliminal Talk
AMP 6 surprise - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: AMP 6 surprise (/Thread-AMP-6-surprise)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: AMP 6 surprise - JackOfHearts - 10-10-2014

(10-08-2014, 11:34 PM)AlphaMind Wrote:
(10-08-2014, 11:03 PM)Inconceivablezen Wrote:
(10-08-2014, 06:39 PM)Shannon Wrote: It would be like downshifting, but the transition should be smooth, yes.

All right. I'll go for SM 3.0 then, OR another run through with AM6. The reason is I don't want to waste too much time with women. Women are not important, but succeeding with work and studying is.

Edit: Another thing I've been noticing is that I'm totally addicted to women. That's conflicting. I want to go out every day, in a non destructive way (no drinking, no late nights) to meet new women.

If you want to rerun AM 6.0 a rest up to a month is needed, but if you continued with SM 3.0 then there will be no rest needed. Voila! You can run AM 6.0 > SM 3.0 back to back without a single "blank" day.

It's not needed but a little rest like at least a week would be advised. Don't get overly crazy about it Big Grin

RE: AMP 6 surprise - JackOfHearts - 10-10-2014

(10-10-2014, 03:28 AM)MJ1 Wrote:
(10-08-2014, 11:34 PM)AlphaMind Wrote: If you want to rerun AM 6.0 a rest up to a month is needed, but if you continued with SM 3.0 then there will be no rest needed. Voila! You can run AM 6.0 > SM 3.0 back to back without a single "blank" day.

@AlpgaMind a rest with refresher or without it?

@Shannon do you confirm this?

btw i want to plan my next 6 months.can you tell your plan for releasing new subs? i don't want to be in middle of a 6 stages program and not being able to test 6G sub.

somewhere you mentioned gonna release components of new BASE as single programs.what are those? TLAM maybe.

if you tell us more about next subs we can decide better.thanks

without. The refresher is only when you have well digested all the AM components. The AM6 pdf instruction talk about this if I remember correctly.

RE: AMP 6 surprise - Shannon - 10-10-2014

Without! The refresher is all six stages at once, and that is hardly a rest.

RE: AMP 6 surprise - MJ1 - 10-11-2014

thanks,what about other questions?

RE: AMP 6 surprise - Dee - 12-23-2014

(10-10-2014, 01:39 PM)Shannon Wrote: Without! The refresher is all six stages at once, and that is hardly a rest.

I was just wondering, if all six stages are in the refresher, wont it be a good idea to just run the refresher for 6 months rather than re-runing it stage by stage, that would reinforce every suggestion for 6 months vs the 31 days 160 days apart at the longest.

Dodgy

RE: AMP 6 surprise - AlphaMind - 12-23-2014

(12-23-2014, 03:48 PM)Dee Wrote:
(10-10-2014, 01:39 PM)Shannon Wrote: Without! The refresher is all six stages at once, and that is hardly a rest.

I was just wondering, if all six stages are in the refresher, wont it be a good idea to just run the refresher for 6 months rather than re-runing it stage by stage, that would reinforce every suggestion for 6 months vs the 31 days 160 days apart at the longest.

Dodgy

Then it would be possible to just realease AM 6 or any multi-stage sub into 1 Dodgy

Refresher just maintain your results, not enhance, not introduce nor anything. It will just maintain DodgyDodgyDodgy

RE: AMP 6 surprise - Spiritman - 12-23-2014

Dodgy

Well see the refresher works like this, if you ran AM6 and got results that you are happy with, then by using the refresher, will just enforce those results. However, if you ran AM6 and didn't see much results, than it is better to run the whole thing over again.

RE: AMP 6 surprise - Dee - 12-24-2014

(12-23-2014, 05:21 PM)AlphaMind Wrote:

Dodgy

Then it would be possible to just realease AM 6 or any multi-stage sub into 1 Dodgy

Refresher just maintain your results, not enhance, not introduce nor anything. It will just maintain DodgyDodgyDodgy

It could be possible to release AM6 has just one stage, but that would be harder to market, 6 stages sounds so much better. Dodgy Who knows. Anyone will to spend 6 months in experimentation and just listen to the refresher instead of stage by stage?

RE: AMP 6 surprise - Dee - 12-24-2014

If AM6 will make you listen to SM3 after, what happens in the event AM6 hasnt been completey integrated but subconscious mind is pulling you towards SM3 instead of a Re-run. I guess it would be best to treat AM6 & SM3 as one program and rerun them together again right?

RE: AMP 6 surprise - JackOfHearts - 12-24-2014

Is there any logic to your question? If I understand correctly it would be better if everyone would waste their time on a program they aren't ready for because now it would be one program (AM6+SM3). Without even mentioning WM2 as an alternative to SM3.

On the event AM6 hasn't been completely integrated your SM3 result won't be as noticeable and your SM3 run will be harder to deal with.

According to Shannon the refresher is not as powerful as the whole program because the refresher don't have all the programming. Only the one who have completely integrated the AM6 program can rely on the refresher alone. So don't hope for the impossible.

RE: AMP 6 surprise - Dee - 12-25-2014

(12-24-2014, 11:47 PM)maniac360 Wrote: Is there any logic to your question? If I understand correctly it would be better if everyone would waste their time on a program they aren't ready for because now it would be one program (AM6+SM3). Without even mentioning WM2 as an alternative to SM3.

On the event AM6 hasn't been completely integrated your SM3 result won't be as noticeable and your SM3 run will be harder to deal with.

According to Shannon the refresher is not as powerful as the whole program because the refresher don't have all the programming. Only the one who have completely integrated the AM6 program can rely on the refresher alone. So don't hope for the impossible.

I read that AM6 has programming that links a person to SM right?

So if the AM6 programming or just the SM3 suggestions work a person will be inclined to listen to SM3 next right?

If a person attempts to re-run AM6 in the case above they will have major resistance to it as the natural flow would be SM3 right?

Not faulty logic maybe just misinformation, a lot of people write alot of staff and quote Shannon that at times it sounds like he contradicts himself a lot. I read that the refresher has all the suggestions from all the other stages in some post, that's what I based the idea on. I mean this isnt an exact science is it, only experimentation can tell. Anyone feeling sciency?

RE: AMP 6 surprise - Shawn - 12-25-2014

(12-25-2014, 04:06 AM)Dee Wrote: I read that AM6 has programming that links a person to SM right?

So if the AM6 programming or just the SM3 suggestions work a person will be inclined to listen to SM3 next right?

If a person attempts to re-run AM6 in the case above they will have major resistance to it as the natural flow would be SM3 right?

AM6 has a lead-in for SM3 which makes the transition easier and the time between the subs can be reduced to zero if you want so. But it doesn't force you to do SM3. You can do AM6 again as well as BASE or another sub you can think on.

RE: AMP 6 surprise - Dee - 12-27-2014

Oh a lead-in. Cool. Will see how it goes. BTW any journal you know of with someone that got SM to work as described? The encouragement with me good to prep my mind.

RE: AMP 6 surprise - Shawn - 12-27-2014

(12-27-2014, 08:25 AM)Dee Wrote: Oh a lead-in. Cool. Will see how it goes. BTW any journal you know of with someone that got SM to work as described? The encouragement with me good to prep my mind.

Maybe not as described but AfzalG got results and Geodude got results, too. It still depend on where you are when you do this sub.