Subliminal Talk
AMP 6 surprise - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: AMP 6 surprise (/Thread-AMP-6-surprise)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: AMP 6 surprise - Shannon - 08-15-2014

Rest is optional. Recommended, to allow you to "set" the program, but optional.

RE: AMP 6 surprise - brightike - 09-25-2014

How does this lead in effect people doing WM instead of SM?

RE: AMP 6 surprise - Shannon - 09-26-2014

It does not affect much. You'll be dominated by WM and that will be the focus of the subliminal and the mind. It will help if you do SM because theres some programming in AM from it, but if you discontinue and refocus, it does not make much difference.

RE: AMP 6 surprise - Nationwide - 10-07-2014

(01-09-2014, 02:42 PM)stratos Wrote: psychic abilities.
huge erections.
3somes every night.
world domination.

Now that would be a surprise. Though if I had #4 it would probably give me #2, and I could have great #3s without #1. Smile

RE: AMP 6 surprise - Darkness - 10-07-2014

(10-07-2014, 01:44 PM)Nationwide Wrote:
(01-09-2014, 02:42 PM)stratos Wrote: psychic abilities.
huge erections.
3somes every night.
world domination.

Now that would be a surprise. Though if I had #4 it would probably give me #2, and I could have great #3s without #1. Smile

Aha ahh... I see what you did there.

RE: AMP 6 surprise - LionKing - 10-07-2014

(09-26-2014, 12:49 PM)Shannon Wrote: It does not affect much. You'll be dominated by WM and that will be the focus of the subliminal and the mind. It will help if you do SM because theres some programming in AM from it, but if you discontinue and refocus, it does not make much difference.

WM2 doesn't seem to have OE in it and I understand OE, specifically, is the magic that focuses your mind on reaching the goal that's been set for the program. Does WM2 still focus you mind in a similar manner, even without the OE? I'm assuming its to a lesser extent, still? I am interested in running WM, but it sounds like the OE would be very beneficial on these multi-stage programs.

RE: AMP 6 surprise - Shannon - 10-08-2014

WM may be pre-OE, I don't remember off the top of my head and I would have to look through the script. There are two versions of OE, so it may include V1. If it has OE in it, it will definitely say so in the sales page.

OE is a very powerful focuser for the goal of the program, yes.

RE: AMP 6 surprise - Ricardo - 10-08-2014

(10-08-2014, 10:08 AM)Shannon Wrote: WM may be pre-OE, I don't remember off the top of my head and I would have to look through the script. There are two versions of OE, so it may include V1. If it has OE in it, it will definitely say so in the sales page.

OE is a very powerful focuser for the goal of the program, yes.

I can't see OE in WM sales page.

RE: AMP 6 surprise - Inconceivablezen - 10-08-2014

How about WM after AM 6.0? Will the transition also be pretty smooth?

RE: AMP 6 surprise - Shannon - 10-08-2014

It would be like downshifting, but the transition should be smooth, yes.

RE: AMP 6 surprise - gelimang - 10-08-2014

So shannon, when you do upgrade WM 2 to WM 3?
can't wait for another euphoric phenomenon from people of this forum after they used it..lol Big Grin

RE: AMP 6 surprise - Inconceivablezen - 10-08-2014

(10-08-2014, 06:39 PM)Shannon Wrote: It would be like downshifting, but the transition should be smooth, yes.

All right. I'll go for SM 3.0 then, OR another run through with AM6. The reason is I don't want to waste too much time with women. Women are not important, but succeeding with work and studying is.

Edit: Another thing I've been noticing is that I'm totally addicted to women. That's conflicting. I want to go out every day, in a non destructive way (no drinking, no late nights) to meet new women.

RE: AMP 6 surprise - AlphaMind - 10-08-2014

(10-08-2014, 11:03 PM)Inconceivablezen Wrote:
(10-08-2014, 06:39 PM)Shannon Wrote: It would be like downshifting, but the transition should be smooth, yes.

All right. I'll go for SM 3.0 then, OR another run through with AM6. The reason is I don't want to waste too much time with women. Women are not important, but succeeding with work and studying is.

Edit: Another thing I've been noticing is that I'm totally addicted to women. That's conflicting. I want to go out every day, in a non destructive way (no drinking, no late nights) to meet new women.

If you want to rerun AM 6.0 a rest up to a month is needed, but if you continued with SM 3.0 then there will be no rest needed. Voila! You can run AM 6.0 > SM 3.0 back to back without a single "blank" day.

RE: AMP 6 surprise - MJ1 - 10-10-2014

(10-08-2014, 11:34 PM)AlphaMind Wrote: If you want to rerun AM 6.0 a rest up to a month is needed, but if you continued with SM 3.0 then there will be no rest needed. Voila! You can run AM 6.0 > SM 3.0 back to back without a single "blank" day.

@AlpgaMind a rest with refresher or without it?

@Shannon do you confirm this?

btw i want to plan my next 6 months.can you tell your plan for releasing new subs? i don't want to be in middle of a 6 stages program and not being able to test 6G sub.

somewhere you mentioned gonna release components of new BASE as single programs.what are those? TLAM maybe.

if you tell us more about next subs we can decide better.thanks