Subliminal Talk
EMOTIONAL PAIN RELIEF - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: EMOTIONAL PAIN RELIEF (/Thread-EMOTIONAL-PAIN-RELIEF)

Pages: 1 2

RE: EMOTIONAL PAIN RELIEF - Fonzy3 - 01-17-2014

(01-17-2014, 02:47 PM)bloodvaliums Wrote: Today was amazing , its been 12 days so far ,and my world has completely changed, I walk around with confidence and love ,I feel like I have been much nicer to myself ,and as a result people have became nicer to me , it feels as though I'm in an inner bubble of peace , throughout my life I have suffered from fear ,and was on a self-destructive path,but I always had hope that a change was going to come SOMEHOW ,and it did, I'm only in the beginning stages of this subliminal ,and I can safely say that this SUBLIMINAL changed my LIFE...ONE LOVE!

Don't get complacent though this level is just a taste of amazing moments you can create with subs work towards greater goals breaking down resistance

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: EMOTIONAL PAIN RELIEF - bloodvaliums - 01-20-2014

on day 15, feeling exhausted , partly because of the subs and its still early, over the weekend I felt so humble ,and had a few dreams,not much else to report.

RE: EMOTIONAL PAIN RELIEF - Edo - 01-20-2014

(01-20-2014, 05:12 AM)bloodvaliums Wrote: on day 15, feeling exhausted , partly because of the subs and its still early, over the weekend I felt so humble ,and had a few dreams,not much else to report.

5G is "hard", no? This is my 5'th day using LTU 5G. My shoulders are heavy. I am sleepy most of the time and having a restless night while experiencing weird dreams.

Edo

RE: EMOTIONAL PAIN RELIEF - bloodvaliums - 01-20-2014

@Edo It's definitely a challenge , listening to the subs non-stop is exhausting ,but at the same time things balance out because the more I listen the better results I get , the goal is to KEEP LISTENING!

RE: EMOTIONAL PAIN RELIEF - bloodvaliums - 01-22-2014

Day 17- have had a few interesting dreams about spirituality and happiness , felt a little bit of resistance yesterday,but still had the feeling of everything will be "okay" ,anyways I feel like I'm becoming more mature,and comfortable in my skin!I woke up today with a feeling of relaxation ,and calmness, I'm really starting to get my shit together!

RE: EMOTIONAL PAIN RELIEF - bloodvaliums - 01-24-2014

Day 19 , feeling a bit depressed ,but I am aware of changes going on in my personality,so things are definitely working ,not sure how long I will be on this sub because I want to try LTU soon.

RE: EMOTIONAL PAIN RELIEF - Shannon - 01-25-2014

I suggest at least 32 days, and 96 is better. Running the program until it appears to be doing nothing anymore is the best option, but I doubt you'd take that advice. :-)

RE: EMOTIONAL PAIN RELIEF - bloodvaliums - 01-25-2014

Will continue with EPRHA, today I woke up exhausted ,but feeling extremely better from yesterday , and felt more better when I read the forum!

RE: EMOTIONAL PAIN RELIEF - bloodvaliums - 01-28-2014

23 Days into EPRHA, so far my self-esteem has gone up ,and I tend to have more positive emotions than negative.On certain days I feel so depressed,but I would usually have a breakthrough ,and have a better day.I've also started cold showers 3 days ago ,and I feel that it helps me throughout my day, especially my energy.I can definitely say I am on the path to happiness!