Subliminal Talk
EMOTIONAL PAIN RELIEF - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: EMOTIONAL PAIN RELIEF (/Thread-EMOTIONAL-PAIN-RELIEF)

Pages: 1 2

EMOTIONAL PAIN RELIEF - bloodvaliums - 01-07-2014

so this is my first day with EPRHA ,and I have to say that i feel relaxed ,and mellow , i started using ASC 15 days ago ,and decided to drop that for EMPR , wish me luck!!

RE: EMOTIONAL PAIN RELIEF - Shannon - 01-07-2014

I look forward to hearing more about your experiences with it. Smile

RE: EMOTIONAL PAIN RELIEF - bloodvaliums - 01-08-2014

thanks man , today i felt very comfortable with myself , I noticed I was relaxed through many public settings which showed that something was working because most of the time my mind can go into a panic when I'm around certain people especially if they're strangers.

RE: EMOTIONAL PAIN RELIEF - bloodvaliums - 01-09-2014

Day 3 with EPRHA ,and i feel some depression ,but still have this sense that this is just a phase , possibly resistance???

RE: EMOTIONAL PAIN RELIEF - Shannon - 01-09-2014

It can also be that you are flushing out what has been deeply buried for a long time.

RE: EMOTIONAL PAIN RELIEF - bloodvaliums - 01-10-2014

true true , today was a better day , i feel like EMPR was a better choice than ASC ,because I wasn't quite getting the confidence i needed ,but i feel that EPRHA is taking a more total effect ,Day 4 ,and i feel great ,my confidence and value of my self has gone up,and I'm eager to see what else is in store!

RE: EMOTIONAL PAIN RELIEF - bloodvaliums - 01-12-2014

Day 5 EPRHA - I felt really stressed today but at the same time I have this feeling that everything will be okay and this is just a phase, Shannon said that the reason could be because of previous tension ,and anxiety that was there being cleared, personally I feel that my depression is soon to come to a halt!
--------------------------
Day 6 -Today I had a few dreams ,but I can only remember part of it , woke up feeling exhausted , but still was determined to listen to the subs, my perception of reality has completely altered and its like I'm viewing the world with eyes of positively , thats the best way I can explain it, I'm not bothered by negative comments , and it seems that I have more will power of my emotions, I was a lot nicer to people , and people have been extremely nice back, today was a great day , this is still the beginning!

RE: EMOTIONAL PAIN RELIEF - Quote - 01-12-2014

I'm reading your journal with interest. Please keep listening and writing bloodvaliums!

RE: EMOTIONAL PAIN RELIEF - bloodvaliums - 01-15-2014

Day 8- I felt an inner peace,but still not quite comfortable in social settings,and wasn't too confident.I know I have a true journey if I want real results!
----
Day 9 - I was feeling lively,and a lot more mature than usual , I feel as though I have more will power as well!
----
Day 10- Today, I felt great , its like my mind is becoming free the more I listen to the subs,and I know that it will increases as long as I'm consistently listening to the subs,my reality is changing right before my eyes!

RE: EMOTIONAL PAIN RELIEF - MD81 - 01-15-2014

Thanks for posting bloodvaliums. Looking forward to your results.

RE: EMOTIONAL PAIN RELIEF - bloodvaliums - 01-16-2014

Day - 11 , not much to report , the sub is working ,and I AM EXHAUSTED!

RE: EMOTIONAL PAIN RELIEF - ncbeareatingman - 01-16-2014

wow. thank you for your posting on the emotional pain relif BV's. wish I could be using this in tandum with BAMM but I am committed to it til goals reach but man it shure would help. PLease keep up da good work though it may NOT always "feel' good indeed its working,IM so glad and THANKFUL that you decided to not only go for it in utilizing this program but to post yer experiences as well. thank you!
PS: FOr Shannon to Make this puppy available fer free, when I saw this was coming out,MY Heart leaped,I was thankful,glad and relieved to see such being CREATED and then being maed available to so many for Free. speaks volumes about Shannon's work,his ethic's and it doesnt hurt to have such a product for free,that can make other products attractive to others that are for purchase. IN short good for spirit,heart,emotions and good for business. ever higher.Keith

RE: EMOTIONAL PAIN RELIEF - bloodvaliums - 01-16-2014

No problem , It comforts me to know that you appreciate my postings , and I thank Shannon for making this PRICELESS sub because thats what it truly is.

RE: EMOTIONAL PAIN RELIEF - bloodvaliums - 01-17-2014

Today was amazing , its been 12 days so far ,and my world has completely changed, I walk around with confidence and love ,I feel like I have been much nicer to myself ,and as a result people have became nicer to me , it feels as though I'm in an inner bubble of peace , throughout my life I have suffered from fear ,and was on a self-destructive path,but I always had hope that a change was going to come SOMEHOW ,and it did, I'm only in the beginning stages of this subliminal ,and I can safely say that this SUBLIMINAL changed my LIFE...ONE LOVE!