Subliminal Talk
ArtusG becoming a great Alpha - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: ArtusG becoming a great Alpha (/Thread-ArtusG-becoming-a-great-Alpha)

ArtusG becoming a great Alpha - ArtusG - 01-04-2014

Hello mates! This is my first journal and i will explain how i feel after 4 months of AM 5.0 and its been incredible results.

Before i started, i was a completely nice guy (80% the description of John Alexander on his book). It was really funny to read it, because i was feeling very stupid, a lot of things there were happening on my life.

On my first stage i was feeling weird, a strange feeling about myself, a bit depressive but i read many journals and i was prepared for that so i tried to carry it and let it go.
The bests things happenned during the firsts stages were the NIGHTMARES! I love them! After waking up the first time i contacted with a friend (psicologist) and explained her my situation, she told me than it's because my brain was getting very important changes. Since this conversation i love nightmares, i want them every night!

Yesterday i started with stage 5, I'm not having nightmares anymore (since stage 2-3, i don't remember exactly). Results are obvious, i can look on the past and laugh, i don't identify myself with my past.
Now i feel very confortable in all situations, i feel very confortable with myself and my thoughts, meeting new people is not a problem anymore. I can do everything, it's like a OFSG with ASC.
In the bussiness side it's obvious than i have an aura, i think it's the body language but people treats me like a important person, they believe on me It's like a leadership without talking, it's not even needed and i feel it.

I want this 2 months to get passed, because i'm just wondering how better can it go. After that i will apply for BAMM, i will do whatever is needed for that. AM seems like a candy compared to it.

Shannon i don't know how you did it, but it's awesome. Your work deserves my gratitude.

RE: ArtusG becoming a great Alpha - Shannon - 01-04-2014

Thank you, your success is delightful to read about. It was quite life changing for me, as well, although I did not have the advantage of V5 to start out with. V1 was many, many times weaker and less focused.

RE: ArtusG becoming a great Alpha - EricNortman - 03-26-2014

WOW THAT'S GREAT MAN,You Already Change Into Alpha Male,I Will Follow Your Journal;Welcome To The Alpha World.

RE: ArtusG becoming a great Alpha - ArtusG - 04-15-2014

Hello again mates! My expectations were big, but the results are even better.

After ending AM i had a bussiness in my mind and i contacted with two informatic engineers to start it. I'm really confident that the idea has a huge potential growth.

The first engineer was interested, he was looking for a change on his work and i gave him the oportunity. The main problem was i can't pay him at the same time he works, tried to persuade him but my job wasn't good enought, i was not able to convice him. I never fall down so i contacted with a second engineer. This one said that what i'm looking for is a lot of work, and he hasn't knowledge for everything but he wants to work on it, he said count with me for anything.

Now i have more meetings in the nexts weeks. I will fight for them, i'm preparing myself for every oportunity i have, i will never give up!
Before AM I couldn't imagine myself acting that confident, for sure i would be nervous in all those meetings (if one day i would decide to have meetings)