Subliminal Talk
Suggestion... list of suggestions that might get worked on - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: Suggestion... list of suggestions that might get worked on (/Thread-Suggestion-list-of-suggestions-that-might-get-worked-on)

Suggestion... list of suggestions that might get worked on - cfact - 01-02-2014

Can we have an announcement topic/sticky of suggestions/ideas that could possibly get worked on, ideally in order of priority?
I know Shannon is busy with a lot of other work, but it would be good to see a. he likes an idea/would consider doing it b. if he had the time, when he might do it based on priority

I have some sub ideas - some I would even want custom work for - so it would be nice to know that they might happen some day, or that the topic is too specific or ill-defined to warrant consideration (and can I re-define it or stop hoping for it Smile)

Mentioning this because an idea I submitted did not get any feedback - soon will be off the first page, and I won't have a sense whether it might happen any time in the future. A list would give me a better sense of its viability....

Thanks!

RE: Suggestion... list of suggestions that might get worked on - Fonzy3 - 01-03-2014

It's good you shared this idea. I remember Shannon posting that he works on and upgrades programs he is inspired to do. Your thread is on the forum and has been seen.

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: Suggestion... list of suggestions that might get worked on - Shannon - 01-03-2014

For the time being, I'll be working on upgrading 3G programs to 4G - even if I ultimately want one or more of them to end up as 5G, such as is the case with BASE. This has stretched out for too long, and I have gotten distracted too much because - quite frankly - I don't want to do it. Who wants to do any job multiple times? But, it must be done. So that's next.

After that gets done, I'm looking at building some new titles/suggestions and possibly some custom work. Then it will be time to start upgrading 4G titles again.

Part of why I don't make it better known what's going to be done next is because of two factors.

1. My R&D keeps things uncertain, as I may develop something that shifts my focus.
2. I may have an unexpected requirement pop up.

This means that even I don't always know what's coming next. So trying to say X and not getting it done doesn't help.

But at this time, my plans are, upgradeall 3G to 4G and then build some new/suggested titles.

Once I get to that second point, I'll make assessments as to what is most doable and most high priority.

RE: Suggestion... list of suggestions that might get worked on - Clansy - 01-03-2014

Maybe you could create a pool what we want to be updated the most? Would be awesome to see attract your perfect in 5g + attract your perfect friends.

RE: Suggestion... list of suggestions that might get worked on - TheChosenOne - 01-03-2014

(01-03-2014, 01:32 AM)Shannon Wrote: For the time being, I'll be working on upgrading 3G programs to 4G - even if I ultimately want one or more of them to end up as 5G, such as is the case with BASE. This has stretched out for too long, and I have gotten distracted too much because - quite frankly - I don't want to do it. Who wants to do any job multiple times? But, it must be done. So that's next.

Shannon,

You are on a roll with the 5G Programs...Sex Magnet 3, then Life Tune-Up 3.0 (which I'm using currently-Day 40-Fantastic Sub), & now Alpha-Male 6 (which I am getting ready to run in a week or two...)

I would suggest crank out a 5G Subliminal next, after your break of course, especially if it is only 1 or 2 Single Stage 5G Subs...

You teach us when listening to subs to "Keep Going" even when there's resistance (distractions/detours/challenges), because you've already got MOMENTUM!!

BAMM Objective #28: Remove, disconnect from and prevent any & all distractions from, & detractions from achieving the main goal.

Happy New Years!!

RE: Suggestion... list of suggestions that might get worked on - Shannon - 01-04-2014

The main goal is to KILL 3G! That technology is out of date for what I'm doing and must be replaced. From there, I'll slowly work on building and upgrading more things in 5G. So, That's what I'm going to do.