Subliminal Talk
Become irresistably attractive to BW - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Become irresistably attractive to BW (/Thread-Become-irresistably-attractive-to-BW)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Become irresistably attractive to BW - Shannon - 09-10-2010

Quote:I am wondering, is the silent as effective as the ocean version? I still cant seem to wrap my mind around the fact that my sub can detect and code this little squeal i hear from the silent...love the silent though cause it gives me 8 hours of listening at work without any co workers picking up on it.

The silent is as effective as the ocean version. In some cases, slightly moreso. I originally expected it to be significantly more effective, based on testing, but as it turns out (to my surprise) they're about equal, with only around a 2% variance and only then for unusual circumstances.

Quote:Also, one more question or statement...

ordered a subliminal set back in the 1980's from a guy named ken welch, who is currently during reverse speech stuff on the net...anyway, he said that any subliminal stimuli after about an hour was redundent because the sub mind only has a certain amount of stimuli that it can process during sleep, however, other places say bombard the message 24-7 even during sleep, that makes it work faster...any thoughts on this?

Mr. Welch's ideas conflict with my findings. In one sense, he is correct: certain sleep stages (specifically, Delta brainwave states) show a marked decrease in responsiveness to ANY stimulus. However, the brain cycles up and down through various other states several times during the night, and during those other stages, it is quite receptive.

My research shows that "carpet bombing" (which is the approach I use) is most effective and quickest, but that 24/7 isn't usually going to produce the best results: 2-4 hours a day to let your subconscious mind process the input without having more coming in seems to maximize the efficiency, and that is what I recommend as a maximum amount of exposure per day.

RE: Become irresistably attractive to BW - WildFlower - 09-12-2010

Quote:Mr. Welch's ideas conflict with my findings. In one sense, he is correct: certain sleep stages (specifically, Delta brainwave states) show a marked decrease in responsiveness to ANY stimulus. However, the brain cycles up and down through various other states several times during the night, and during those other stages, it is quite receptive.

My research shows that "carpet bombing" (which is the approach I use) is most effective and quickest, but that 24/7 isn't usually going to produce the best results: 2-4 hours a day to let your subconscious mind process the input without having more coming in seems to maximize the efficiency, and that is what I recommend as a maximum amount of exposure per day.

Shannon, as a rough average how much of an 8 hour sleep cycle would count as exposure to Subliminals? I've always assumed that the 8 hours was 8 hours. It's unfortunate that on some days 3-4 hours is the only possible amount of waking time I have available for subliminal use so I rely pretty heavily on night-time, sleeping exposure..

RE: Become irresistably attractive to BW - ronatello - 09-12-2010

That's a good question btw! I guess it depends on how much / little the brain is in "delta" mode. Shannon may be able to clarify.

RE: Become irresistably attractive to BW - Spiderweb - 09-13-2010

thanks for the reply shannon,...hey, wnated to give update on BIATBW , and the addition of AOS....used them both last night in a loop, and i have to say....those two pack one hell of a one two punch.

The biggest things i have noticed with AOS is that everyone likes you, no matter what...it should be called "Personal Magnetism" LOL...

The biggest things i have noticed is 1) lots of looks from women and females in general...and 2) CONFIDENCE...i have this amazing confidence and sense of self respect ...i feel like an american express gold card...this feeling is worth the price of these programs alone, the attractiveness from others is a by product...i have never used something that works so well. the BIATBW and AOS seem to work quite well together

RE: Become irresistably attractive to BW - K-Train - 09-13-2010

Spiderweb, if you don't mind me asking, how old are you and what's your body chemistry? (height, weight, etc.) The reason I ask is that you're one of the very few people I've run into that's actually seen blatant results from BIABW. I've been using this thing for MONTHS and I'm still unsure what it's doing (if anything).Also, could you go over some of your results? Like do you notice that you're seeing more attractive women come into your life that are attracted to you?

Thanks in advance.

RE: Become irresistably attractive to BW - Spiderweb - 09-14-2010

okay, im average looking guy...im about 5'7, reddish brown hair, about 170 ibs, medium build...nothing special to write home about...have always suffered from low self esteem, low confidence,..have been married twice but neither time lasted much past 4 years...i am 43 years old and pretty much a loser with chicks, however, i have had my share of women and hookups...

Yeah, the audio seems to work for me on some level, definitely getting more looks, smiles and attention from women, and i am increased feelings of self esteem, worth...its affecting me for sure in the positive... but the biggest problem is the weird dreams, that i have just about every night since starting the program...adding AOS to the mix really intensified the 'BAD" dreams so to speak, but also added incredible attraction to my aura....so it worked very fast but not sure exactly what is going on with that....i may go back to just listening to BIATBW adn just do it alone and see what effects i get...i know i got major results the first day after listneing..what to me is so phenominal is that i am getting results after like the first few days for both AOS and BIATBW...so i must be very receptive to the programming

i dont know why you havent gotten results...do you have the newer 6.0 version? how much do you listen? So far, i have nothing concrete, like a lover or a girlfriend, but it does seem that women are more attracted to me on some level...and i feel very confident and sure of myself...and im only about a week into it. The only question i have is why am i having such bad dreams? i have noticed other users say that also...but to me, its definitley working...

RE: Become irresistably attractive to BW - K-Train - 09-14-2010

I have a custom which is supposed to deliver more powerful effects but I've been using it since around late June. I used to get around 4-6 hours of exposure of it with Aura of Sexiness. I've only had maybe one or two circumstances where I thought "hey, maybe it's working" but other than those circumstances I haven't seen anywhere near the results your getting, at least not on the outside.

On the inside, I did feel more detached, and more comfortable in my own skin but I didn't see too many signs of the manifestation stuff.

As for the bad dreams, I had one too while using the Alpha Set, so it's not something to worry about. If anything, your bad dreams might be unresolved issues or concerns that are being brought out via the subliminal.

RE: Become irresistably attractive to BW - Spiderweb - 09-14-2010

Ryan,
One important thing here....i have read in your previous posts that you are a phero user...i am one too, however, and this is important, i have noticed that some of these attraction subs you are using definitely affect your aura, your body, your natural pheros etc. and using artifical mones on top of them seems to screw up the work of the subs..

OKay, BIATBW gives me a more dominate aura, some kind of aura change for sure, and AOS also does...now, add artifical mones to that and you either become too intimidating or it messes up the natural frequency/aura/energy around you...i know this cause i did it...i wore mones and did BIATBW and it really killed my night and my vibe from BIATBW ....pheromones affect your aura ( i know they do mine, hence, getting looks from girls where they cant smell me )..i know its weird, but trust me on this, stop using all those andriotics mones if you are using BIATBW cause it will make you WAY TOO INTIMIDATING. thats at least my advice on what i have noticed.

Also reading your old posts, you did start getting some resutls form BIATBW, but then immeidately, you added in Luck magnifier and then ALPHA.....so maybe you didnt give it enough play time consitently...

What i would really like is for Shannon to make a sub called "beautiful women approach me for love, sex and companionship" LOL....now that would be awesome!

RE: Become irresistably attractive to BW - Ryan - 09-14-2010

I think you're referring to K-Train, I don't use pheros nor did I ever use BIATBW Wink

RE: Become irresistably attractive to BW - Spiderweb - 09-15-2010

Sorry Ryan...!!

My apologies!

Of course, the above post goes to K-Train....

I think i have been reading so many of yoru posts Ryan your name was stuck in my mind.

also, wanted to add to ktrain....
i am a major phero user from love scent, and even have used ammo and instnat shine and A312 from andriotics..pheros are very very powerful, and i have come to believe they actually do affect your energy or aura, because when you are in the "zone" with pheros, i literally would get DIHL from chicks in cars, or walking down the street or looking at me thru a glass window sitting in starbucks, thinking, how the hell? also, much more so, the reverse where you od or apply just a tad too much, and people from like half a mile away avoid you...LOL...so they are weird... anyway, there was only one other sub track i have ever used ( not shannons ) that affected me as quickly and powerfully as his do, and i noticed with that, that when i tried to "help" it out by using mones, it was the equivilant to me having a massive none od...LOL
So, i may be wrong, but i jsut wnated to share that with you...

Also, im not an expert, but maybe some scripts just dont jive with certain people.....i am disheartened you havent gotten results, wish i could help more.

RE: Become irresistably attractive to BW - Ryan - 09-15-2010

No worries Wink

LOL>...yeah, it attracts them too i would imagine

RE: Become irresistably attractive to BW - K-Train - 09-15-2010

(09-15-2010, 07:14 AM)Spiderweb Wrote: also, wanted to add to ktrain....
i am a major phero user from love scent, and even have used ammo and instnat shine and A312 from andriotics..pheros are very very powerful, and i have come to believe they actually do affect your energy or aura, because when you are in the "zone" with pheros, i literally would get DIHL from chicks in cars, or walking down the street or looking at me thru a glass window sitting in starbucks, thinking, how the hell? also, much more so, the reverse where you od or apply just a tad too much, and people from like half a mile away avoid you...LOL...so they are weird... anyway, there was only one other sub track i have ever used ( not shannons ) that affected me as quickly and powerfully as his do, and i noticed with that, that when i tried to "help" it out by using mones, it was the equivilant to me having a massive none od...LOL
So, i may be wrong, but i jsut wnated to share that with you...

Also, im not an expert, but maybe some scripts just dont jive with certain people.....i am disheartened you havent gotten results, wish i could help more.

Spiderweb thanks so much for your advice. I actually went mone-less today and I had a great day. I actually was wondering if I had put on any pheros lol.

I'm still not quitting BIABW. I'll continue running it through with the Alpha Set and continue hoping for the best. I do however feel maybe I should take a break from pheros for a while just so I can better judge my natural aura.