Subliminal Talk
Question on speaker quality - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Website and Subliminal Feedback (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Website-and-Subliminal-Feedback)
+--- Forum: Troubleshooting (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Troubleshooting)
+--- Thread: Question on speaker quality (/Thread-Question-on-speaker-quality)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Question on speaker quality - Andrew - 09-16-2010

(09-16-2010, 06:45 PM)davidhnow Wrote: No worries, as long as the track still works chirps or not, I'm good with it! As long as it wasn't my Cyber Acoustics speakers.

Results with it have been consistent for myself and other forum users. It's just annoying.

RE: Question on speaker quality - ronatello - 10-07-2010

@ Bengal: I heard the chirps also on Alpha Male but the "chirping" is on the stage 1 subliminal. Stage 2 doesn't have the "chirping" noise. I can tell you that I still got effects from stage 1 so no worries.
I believe the "chirping" noise is just mp3 encoder artifacts. I looked at the spectrum display on stage 1 and there is a LOT of very high frequency activity so the ultrasonic signal is definitely there. Just don't let the chirping put you off. Smile

RE: Question on speaker quality - Shannon - 10-07-2010

The chirping turns out to have been caused by an error in the build environment.I had the same problem four times in a row rebuilding it, until I reverted to a snapshot of the build environment. If you still hear chirping, let me know - and is it with the original Stage 1 you got, or the latest rebuild?

RE: Question on speaker quality - Matty - 10-07-2010

OK so let me just clear this up make sure I understand properly...

-It doesn't matter about the speakers as long as I'm using the ocean version
-When using the ocean version have it as loud as is tolerable

Correct?

RE: Question on speaker quality - Shannon - 10-08-2010

(10-07-2010, 11:51 PM)Matty Wrote: OK so let me just clear this up make sure I understand properly...

-It doesn't matter about the speakers as long as I'm using the ocean version
-When using the ocean version have it as loud as is tolerable

Correct?

I usually suggest it be the same volume as anything else you'd play, but pretty much.

RE: Question on speaker quality - Supernova - 10-09-2010

(10-07-2010, 10:47 AM)Shannon Wrote: The chirping turns out to have been caused by an error in the build environment.I had the same problem four times in a row rebuilding it, until I reverted to a snapshot of the build environment. If you still hear chirping, let me know - and is it with the original Stage 1 you got, or the latest rebuild?

I hear chirping on stage 1 of Alpha Male. I've got the latest version. Been using it for just over 3 weeks. Would that have a negative impact on the effects of the subliminal?

RE: Question on speaker quality - Andrew - 10-09-2010

(10-09-2010, 02:58 AM)Supernova Wrote:
(10-07-2010, 10:47 AM)Shannon Wrote: The chirping turns out to have been caused by an error in the build environment.I had the same problem four times in a row rebuilding it, until I reverted to a snapshot of the build environment. If you still hear chirping, let me know - and is it with the original Stage 1 you got, or the latest rebuild?

I hear chirping on stage 1 of Alpha Male. I've got the latest version. Been using it for just over 3 weeks. Would that have a negative impact on the effects of the subliminal?

It's been fixed, if you email me your order #, user email etc I can renew your links and you're welcome to re-download stage 1. The effect its had on subliminal content is virtually negligible as it is not even in the same frequency range, it's just annoying.

RE: Question on speaker quality - Supernova - 10-09-2010

(10-09-2010, 03:49 AM)Andrew Wrote:

It's been fixed, if you email me your order #, user email etc I can renew your links and you're welcome to re-download stage 1. The effect its had on subliminal content is virtually negligible as it is not even in the same frequency range, it's just annoying.

If the effect it's had on the subliminal content is negligible do I need to start again from the beginning? or can I just use the fixed version for the last week of stage 1?

I would obviously like to avoid starting over.

RE: Question on speaker quality - Andrew - 10-09-2010

(10-09-2010, 04:10 AM)Supernova Wrote:
(10-09-2010, 03:49 AM)Andrew Wrote:

If the effect it's had on the subliminal content is negligible do I need to start again from the beginning? or can I just use the fixed version for the last week of stage 1?

I would obviously like to avoid starting over.

Negligible impact on the subliminal meaning you can just swap in the fixed version.

RE: Question on speaker quality - Jay - 02-06-2011

I'm currently using a logitech z3e 2.1 set that is about 4 or perhaps 5 years old. It seems to still do it's trick. Also don't worry about the buzzing, just as long as it doesn't crackle or you're able to hear a scattered electronic sounding voice you're fine.

I don't think that a speaker wears out in the same way for example a car motor would lessen in horse power or your hearing ability would lessen once you get older. But still, perhaps Shannon can prove me wrong one's again Smile

RE: Question on speaker quality - Shannon - 02-13-2011

(02-06-2011, 12:04 PM)r3mpuh Wrote:
(02-06-2011, 11:35 AM)Jay Wrote: I'm currently using a logitech z3e 2.1 set that is about 4 or perhaps 5 years old. It seems to still do it's trick. Also don't worry about the buzzing, just as long as it doesn't crackle or you're able to hear a scattered electronic sounding voice you're fine.

I don't think that a speaker wears out in the same way for example a car motor would lessen in horse power or your hearing ability would lessen once you get older. But still, perhaps Shannon can prove me wrong one's again Smile
Hearing do get worse when you get older, or when you play extreme high music as i have done. :L
In any case, what you mean with Crackle?
My speakers makes the sounds like "krechshsrkrkshkrhk" on some sounds sometimes when listening to things.

Does it crackle only on ultrasonic subliminal, only on regular music, or on both? If it's crackling on ultrasonics only, you have to read the instructions that came with it for what to do.

RE: Question on speaker quality - Jay - 02-13-2011

(02-13-2011, 05:23 AM)r3mpuh Wrote:
(02-13-2011, 02:31 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(02-06-2011, 12:04 PM)r3mpuh Wrote:
(02-06-2011, 11:35 AM)Jay Wrote: I'm currently using a logitech z3e 2.1 set that is about 4 or perhaps 5 years old. It seems to still do it's trick. Also don't worry about the buzzing, just as long as it doesn't crackle or you're able to hear a scattered electronic sounding voice you're fine.

Hearing do get worse when you get older, or when you play extreme high music as i have done. :L
In any case, what you mean with Crackle?
My speakers makes the sounds like "krechshsrkrkshkrhk" on some sounds sometimes when listening to things.

Does it crackle only on ultrasonic subliminal, only on regular music, or on both? If it's crackling on ultrasonics only, you have to read the instructions that came with it for what to do.

Hmm, the crackle(if I understood the word right), I'm talking about happens sometime when listening to youtube videos and such, so it could be low qualite sources?
The subliminals is on a othercase, a "high-tone" that changes little all the time, like it would be "chitter"/"chatter" - but i guess that's because it's someone speaking in the hightone? anyway x)

Whaa Big Grin
/r3mpuh

Are you using WinAmp to play the subliminals? I've avoided using it since I can clearly hear the high pitched voices through that program, and it doesn't matter what audio output you choose. I personally haven't experienced that issue with Windows Media Player, and you can also use Audacity for that matter. If the subliminals aren't silent when playing them on a normal volume rate, then change the program.

It's also best to not play subliminals and play a movie or music at the same time on the same audio source (computer/laptop) since it tends to phase out the subliminals and the regular audio (you can clearly hear the volume drop). It's best to use a stand alone player and speakers for subliminal usage.