Subliminal Talk
Darwin 2014 - The Alpha Year - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Darwin 2014 - The Alpha Year (/Thread-Darwin-2014-The-Alpha-Year)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Darwin 2014 - The Alpha Year - jonathan4all - 03-31-2014

(03-31-2014, 06:14 AM)maniac360 Wrote: Go read some bamm Journal and you will understand that you should never tell anyone because they will think it's impossible and drag you down.
The Millionaire Fastlane book is the good one if want to know all this, it's recommended by Shannon.

Is there any book like The Millionaire Fastlane ? not so called self help book I mean .

RE: Darwin 2014 - The Alpha Year - JackOfHearts - 03-31-2014

I'm currently reading Think and grow rich but it's still a self help book. I'm not sure I correctly understood what you said. There is forum too for millionaire FastLane.

RE: Darwin 2014 - The Alpha Year - Psiklou - 03-31-2014

Darwin, I am on same thoughts on stage 3. And I was also expecting more obvious results..

RE: Darwin 2014 - The Alpha Year - JackOfHearts - 03-31-2014

(03-31-2014, 10:09 AM)Psiklou Wrote: Darwin, I am on same thoughts on stage 3. And I was also expecting more obvious results..

This is strangely reminding me AM5 stage 3 Big Grin. Stage 4 is gonna kick some ass Wink

RE: Darwin 2014 - The Alpha Year - Darwinn - 04-02-2014

Maniac - I'll check that book out, thanks! one thing - was it you that i read somewhere used to do Kundalini yoga? do you still do that?

I just got done reading 'what to say when you talk to your self' and it was really helpful. Combining this with something Geodude said about it being best to get the right beliefs in place before anything, it makes sense to focus on beliefs as the first step.

I've been trying hard to set goals and manifest them, they're normally out of my range and because i don't have the self belief, even when i acheive those goals, it doesn't make me feel better in the slightest.

I want to integrate self talk into my daily life - so I'm working at it like this.

1) Daily have a set of small goals
2) the goals will bring forth resistance - procrastination, anger frustration.
3) When this happens let it trigger positive self talk

I will record my own self talk to aid self esteem, discipline and enjoying life in general and listen to this every day in the morning on my way to work.

The goal is to eliminate all procrastination, and have rock solid self-esteem.

RE: Darwin 2014 - The Alpha Year - Darwinn - 04-02-2014

I also noticed that one of my speakers hasn't been working, probably hasn't been working for weeks, meaning that i've only had one side of the sub going on at night when i play it. I wonder if this has had some impact.

I have returned to my old speaker which is this the logitech UE mini boombox - it's small but seemed to do a great job when I was listening to LTU3

RE: Darwin 2014 - The Alpha Year - JackOfHearts - 04-02-2014

I am not doing Kundalini yoga, just KSMO (multiple orgasm technique). I used to do NG but I stopped because it wasn't recommended with AM5.

RE: Darwin 2014 - The Alpha Year - Darwinn - 04-03-2014

I think going back to my old speaker was a good move - I feel destroyed tired today - potentially a good sign that i got a proper night of subs.

What to say when you talk to yourself is an awesome book and has helped me reall understand what I've not been doing to get the results i need -I've recorded my own self talk now, and used the scripts from the book and am combining it with my subs - i'm hoping there is no conflict, it's all to do with self esteem and problem solving.

RE: Darwin 2014 - The Alpha Year - MJ1 - 04-03-2014

don't do that.it will sabotage you.

the way i see it is your limiting beliefs trying to stop you.

RE: Darwin 2014 - The Alpha Year - Darwinn - 04-03-2014

what doing the self talk thing?

RE: Darwin 2014 - The Alpha Year - MJ1 - 04-03-2014

when you said "my subs" you were referring to subs you have created?

if not my bad

RE: Darwin 2014 - The Alpha Year - Darwinn - 04-07-2014

I've been doing self talk for a few days and it's helped me to stabilise a lot. Girls seem to be acting strange around me, like they seem to want to talk to me but then get angry at me, I've even sensed them being repulsed by me.

There's been several occasions recently where I've faced down one of my main difficulties, which is a fear of not being liked and not accepted. This girl at work was talking to me a lot, I didn't really want to respond and to be honest I don't feel with it enough to be cool or charming. I would rate my conversation skills as pretty poor. Anyway our continuous conversations are crap, the other day she took something I said as being really offensive and got angry which was uncomfortable for me since were in a work environment. My normal reaction would be to get worried or scared. I thought about it more than I would have liked to but in the end I accepted it. It was her problem and not mine. The moment I did that she started talking to me again, kind of being goofy even.

Another girl I went to dinner with, a friend totally left our dinner thinking I was a douche, I know she did, I was being overly excitable and talking a lot saying things that sounded approval seeking, and some things which I guess were unintelligent (she's a real snob about people she things aren't too clever). I messaged her after and she didn't respond. It was an easier than expected pill to swallow, I was angry at her more than at myself, that if a friend can judge and walk away from
Me so easily for one evening of essentially just not bring on the same wavelength then what friend is that.

Friends are doing this to me all over the place. Kind of just dissing me, and I'm letting go as they do so. I haven't done anything wrong, I don't think, and I don't know if it's the subs, or what. I don't give a shit though, I've got a tiny amount of time on this planet in the gran scheme of things. The sense of this makes me not want to waste my time with such bullshit.

I also recently am starting to feel a sense of what I want to do with this life I have. In order to do it I'm going to have to start to strip out the non essentials though a lot has to go.

Ah and one thing happened today which was interesting, a woman at my local coffee place have me a coffee on the house! It's never happened to me before!

RE: Darwin 2014 - The Alpha Year - Darwinn - 04-08-2014

Reality seems to be altering for me. nothing matters all that much now. my job the people i'm around. everything seems petty. Where ever i look i just see people walking around like zombies, it's like they're just distracting themselves until they croak. when i catch myself doing the same it frustrates me, angers me.

the idea that we've got to make the most of this life is really itting home for me. what's the point of trying to fit a square peg into a round hole, , what's he point of trying to fit into society when there's so much madness done en masse. better to walk youro wn path, follow your own intuition and judgement. spending time in not doing what you want is just a waste.

I should perhaps be conerned that people are falling away from me, ignoring me, or belittling me (that's to say people i have known before) but i'm not. i'm increasingly indifferent to what other people think or want from me. this is good and bad. 'bad; because where is the limit? without caring about social cues, or what others think - i wonder if i could just be some nut on the street with a sandwich board that says spongebob is the devil.

good because it means freedom. prized and valuable freedom.

that could also mean i get fired from my job for not giving a shit, it could mean i start to do an excellent job because i don't give a shit. hell it could mean i quit and go live on the street to experience being a hobo.

RE: Darwin 2014 - The Alpha Year - Darwinn - 04-08-2014

an interesting insite into hero-worship as well. I'm just realising that comparing yourself to people is pointless.

even the greatest people were riddled with flaws, and attributes that you probably wouldn't choose if you could. so again. their path is theirs yours is yours.