Subliminal Talk
Develop An Aura Of Sexiness Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Develop An Aura Of Sexiness Journal (/Thread-Develop-An-Aura-Of-Sexiness-Journal)

Pages: 1 2

Develop An Aura Of Sexiness Journal - LifeLabs - 12-27-2013

Hello, and welcome.

Technically I'm more than two weeks into this program:
my usage has been inconstant for the first week though, and in the upcoming days leading up to New Year's Eve I probably won't be able to get full exposure (8+ hours a day), so I'm jolting down some notes for now Smile

This journal will therefore officially start in 2014, probably on January 2nd.

Up until now, I have accumulated this many plays on iTunes:

Ocean Surf: 68
Silent Ultrasonic: 50
Trickling Stream: 15

Which means more than 66 hours of usage - even more considering the times when I've started a track, listened for 10-15 mins, and then re-played it from the beginning.
Also, I've used media players other than iTunes at times, so the total is actually higher.
I've now settled on only using iTunes since it's easier to keep track of the number of plays.

Some math to put this into context for myself:

Daily usage: 8 hours = 16 plays (minimum), 12 hours (my aim) = 24 plays
One month (32 days) = 512 / 768 plays
Three months (96 days) = 1536 / 2304 plays

---

So far so good: I haven't noticed much of a difference in my level of "power", but rather, what AOS seems to be doing is acting as a trigger for negative emotions and issues related to sex, bringing them up in my awareness.

~ "There is nothing like Sex to bring up the deep dark demons within a person" ~

I swear they keep coming up every day, at a speed I've never witnessed before (and I've been into "inner work"/development for quite a while now).

So, I'm happy that AOS is acting as a catalyst for this process, which had already been put into motion prior to its use, but which has definitely accelerated lately.

I'm thinking about posting some of the "crap" that I'm facing these days, and the workarounds I'm using to deal with it Smile

More on the next posts, as I gather my thoughts.

Thanks for reading, and Godspeed on your path.

-LL

RE: Develop An Aura Of Sexiness Journal - LifeLabs - 12-28-2013

Woke up today feeling a little drained after a solid ultrasonic session (9+ hours), one of my first thoughts while regaining consciousness was
"If you want to connect with a girl, imagine your c*ck connecting your bodies while you're talking with her"
(aka, being inside her. Heh, it's nice to wake up feeling ballsy like this Cool )

RE: Develop An Aura Of Sexiness Journal - baftis - 12-28-2013

Hey, nice progress there. I'm on day 15 now, myself. I find it weird that you felt drained.

Last night was the first time I did the ultrasonic whilst sleeping. I found it very hard to fall asleep, either because of too much chocolate or the ultrasonic itself. But when I woke up ( I slept about 5 hours, but went to bed 3-4 hours before I fell asleep ) I felt refreshed. And I did the ultrasonic 4-5 hours before I actually went to bed,as well. so that was about 12 hours of the ultrasonic.

There is a way in which I feel more energized (probably due to letting go of mental and emotional baggage, and to the momentum I'm gaining),
and a way in which I feel more tired (the brain being put under pressure, I guess - increased workload, more oxygen and glucose required, etc.)

It's quite weird actually, but I'm fine with it.

Had no problem with falling asleep so far, but that's a whole another topic in my case, since I had issues with that for most of my life, while I've been on a "hot streak" of falling asleep easily in the last few weeks.

Sleeping is something I look forward to now, since I know I'm getting the benefits of the subs, so it doesn't feel like "wasted time" as it did in the past.

Got another 3 hours worth of subs this afternoon, things are getting quite raunchy in my head at this time: I don't know how graphical I want to be, but this is a 18+ forum after all, so what the hell.

I had a couple of realization about sex: I already knew I'm quite insecure in this area, but now I see how to grow out of it, and possibly how to develop real "animal magnetism" - aka, Aura of Sexiness.

First, I saw that I have to become totally accepting of that part of me - the part which craves totally animalistic enjoyment of the body, with no emotions and strings attached, and no guilt what-so-ever.

(Oh, I think I forgot to mention: I'm a 23 year old straight male.)

Second, I had a brief spontaneous visualization of how a truly direct approach to a woman should look and feel like, when you are going "straight for the kill", leaving absolutely no doubts about the reason you're there.
This was accompanied by thoughts like, "You have to stand behind it 100%: sex is sex, it's a certainty, because if she says yes, she is getting f*cked hard. You have to be like a bullet, moving in a straight line towards its target: you have to make it damn clear that once it starts, there's no turning back, she's getting f*cked for sure".

This is similar to what I was thinking this morning, albeit less focused on emotional connection and more on pure sex.

Now, all of this may seem absolutely normal for a young man, but for me, to even resonate in these terms means pushing it and breaking out of my comfort zone.

That short visualization brought up some anxiety of course - like, "Holy sh*t, you have to be that direct? How am I gonna do this without coming off as [a pervert, threatening, whatever]?"

Things are starting to get fun here Big Grin

RE: Develop An Aura Of Sexiness Journal - baftis - 12-28-2013

You are on the right track, man. You don't have to be a pervert to be direct. You can say "I want you" and that's pretty much it. She'll know what it means.

RE: Develop An Aura Of Sexiness Journal - Joronda - 12-28-2013

I think it is a nice compliment when a man is honest about being sexually aroused and "wanting full-on-sex right now".

I prefer a man to not play the "hinting game" - I want to know whether he is enjoying my company enough to cap the evening off with "some cream on the cake he intends to eat".

If he is craving me, his p won't deflate half way through the "activity". Deflation is not my idea of having a good night out.

RE: Develop An Aura Of Sexiness Journal - Fonzy3 - 12-28-2013

(12-28-2013, 08:13 AM)LifeLabs Wrote: Got another 3 hours worth of subs this afternoon, things are getting quite raunchy in my head at this time: I don't know how graphical I want to be, but this is a 18+ forum after all, so what the hell.

I had a couple of realization about sex: I already knew I'm quite insecure in this area, but now I see how to grow out of it, and possibly how to develop real "animal magnetism" - aka, Aura of Sexiness.

First, I saw that I have to become totally accepting of that part of me - the part which craves totally animalistic enjoyment of the body, with no emotions and strings attached, and no guilt what-so-ever.

(Oh, I think I forgot to mention: I'm a 23 year old straight male.)

Second, I had a brief spontaneous visualization of how a truly direct approach to a woman should look and feel like, when you are going "straight for the kill", leaving absolutely no doubts about the reason you're there.
This was accompanied by thoughts like, "You have to stand behind it 100%: sex is sex, it's a certainty, because if she says yes, she is getting f*cked hard. You have to be like a bullet, moving in a straight line towards its target: you have to make it damn clear that once it starts, there's no turning back, she's getting f*cked for sure".

This is similar to what I was thinking this morning, albeit less focused on emotional connection and more on pure sex.

Now, all of this may seem absolutely normal for a young man, but for me, to even resonate in these terms means pushing it and breaking out of my comfort zone.

That short visualization brought up some anxiety of course - like, "Holy sh*t, you have to be that direct? How am I gonna do this without coming off as [a pervert, threatening, whatever]?"

Things are starting to get fun here Big Grin

That sounds awesome man. You're 23 glad you are using this sub and seeing results.

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: Develop An Aura Of Sexiness Journal - LifeLabs - 01-14-2014

Just a quick update: I haven't been keeping a journal lately, but I've been using the sub religiously, except from 6-7 days or so around New Year's Eve when I was unable to do so.

The thing is, some stuff that has surfaced in the last few days has made me wonder even more if I should deal with some emotional issues before I push it in the direction of sexiness:
I've seen that I have this belief that I'm deeply unsexy and unfuc*able, undesirable (unwanted and unloved even?), and that I'll never change, I'll never mature into a man.

No surprise, I may add, since the very first sentence in the Aura script is:

I now develop within myself the knowledge, understanding, realization, belief and attitude that I am absolutely and incredibly sexy, because I am.

Anyway, I'm thinking plowing through this till the end (32 days, plus those I've missed), and then either start with the new Emotional relief sub, or go straight to LTU 3.0, which has definitely sparked my interest based on reading some users' journals, plus the fact that it contains OGSF, which could be what I really need right now.

By the way, I'd like your feedback on this: which label or name would you guys give to the belief I've spelled out here?
What emotion(s) would it be associated with?

RE: Develop An Aura Of Sexiness Journal - AriGold - 01-14-2014

I can't name the emotion, but I'd say the cause is one of those:

lack of self-worth
negative self image
some thinking like "I don't deserve..."

I wouldn't say it's guilt, shame or fear. It's a negative self image of yourself. I don't know enough, but I would say "winners mindset" could help. But Shannon and his crew know these problems and their solutions in form of subliminals better.

Anyways, good luck with your journey. (LTU3 could/should help your self image.)

RE: Develop An Aura Of Sexiness Journal - LifeLabs - 01-14-2014

(01-14-2014, 08:42 AM)AriGold Wrote: I can't name the emotion, but I'd say the cause is one of those:

lack of self-worth
negative self image
some thinking like "I don't deserve..."

I wouldn't say it's guilt, shame or fear. It's a negative self image of yourself. I don't know enough, but I would say "winners mindset" could help. But Shannon and his crew know these problems and their solutions in form of subliminals better.

Anyways, good luck with your journey. (LTU3 could/should help your self image.)

Hmm, it's interesting, because in my view, each of the things you mentioned can be linked to shame and/or guilt: I mean, they all boil down to thinking in a negative way about yourself, punishing yourself or not giving yourself the chance to have what you want.

(in my case, being sexy.)

Yes, it's a negative self image: not really seeing myself as a man, meaning, a MALE - that which, by default, is attractive to females.

So I'll probably go with the feeling really unsexy = shame equation for now.

In about one week I'll begin EPRHA, let's see if working on shame and guilt leads to good results.

RE: Develop An Aura Of Sexiness Journal - LifeLabs - 01-15-2014

Just for laughs:

Mindset/mental focus shift when being in the presence of a girl you like:

From
"I hope she likes me"
to
"I wonder how her pus*y tastes like"

Lol

RE: Develop An Aura Of Sexiness Journal - LifeLabs - 01-16-2014

Keeping my focus on the "I'm really unsexy" belief, which I absolutely want to get rid of.

I was also contemplating neediness, being needy - that feeling of not being complete, and thus, having the need for something to happen or be given/said/done by a woman.
It's funny, I always assumed I knew what "being needy" means, but now it appears quite mysterious to me.
<plowing through this>

This EPIC post by Sean, taken from an old thread, seems to fit well into what I'm going through these days:

If you look at the beliefs like energy: the old ones are losing energy, and the new ones are gaining energy. The old ones don't like losing energy, and they make a last stand. They find a situation where they used to be strong, and create an illusion that they are STILL strong. Once you push past that illusion, that conflict is done.

The more times you push past the illusion, the weaker the old beliefs get, and the weaker the illusions become.
Eventually, the illusion is less than a heat shimmer, easily overlooked. Less than ghosts, they fade further until they are no more.

http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-smash-is-a-women-magnet-in-5g?page=3

RE: Develop An Aura Of Sexiness Journal - LifeLabs - 01-16-2014

Now the real, deep, hidden beliefs are starting to come up.
Sex is a tough matter, I'll tell you.

Thinking about escalation, and making it "non-stop" right from the beginning of an interaction:

"but you can't do that, going straight for sex is gross, it's shallow…"

[implying you should do "something else" when you're with a girl you're interested in - like... talking? Dodgy]