Subliminal Talk
Crying profusely while doing the a program - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Crying profusely while doing the a program (/Thread-Crying-profusely-while-doing-the-a-program)

Crying profusely while doing the a program - sn58494 - 08-30-2010

Hi, I am a male 19 years of age. I got the program to get rid of the fear of approaching women. I am skeptical of it, as I didn't see any changes after 8 hours of the messages. However, today 2 to 3 hours after I started playing today's set of messages, something came over me and I couldn't stop crying. I felt like I had so much rage within me. I was literally mad for a few minutes. It subsided as easily as it came. During this crying, I had images in my head of the first girl I failed to approach (I was 12 then). And, I was afraid of what the future would be like if this problem continued. Is this normal?

RE: Crying profusely while doing the a program - K-Train - 08-30-2010

Don't worry man, what you experienced is a good sign that the subliminal is working. Subliminals work from the inside out, meaning any negative beliefs or experiences that are holding you back from the objective will be brought up and you will face them head-on instead of burying them. Don't worry, becasue as long as you keep playing it you'll be fine. No worries.

Just keep using the sub for at least another 4 weeks. Glad to have you on the forum. Smile

RE: Crying profusely while doing the a program - Cortez - 08-30-2010

The same thing happened to me while I was doing natural grounding. I began crying uncontrolably. It's a good release for the things that you have held on to for so many years. Good for you.

RE: Crying profusely while doing the a program - sn58494 - 08-30-2010

Glad to hear I am normal lol

RE: Crying profusely while doing the a program - ronatello - 08-30-2010

sn58494: that is a totally normal response to being exposed to a subliminal or doing affirmations... when something like that gets uncovered and you begin to cry or you become emotionally upset, it is a very good sign that it is working. People often underestimate the power of the subconscious mind. One doesn't know how much stuff is buried deep in there until it bubbles up on the surface.
Keep listening to the subliminal and take note of your emotions. Once something gets released, you will feel a LOT better.

RE: Crying profusely while doing the a program - WildFlower - 09-01-2010

I've never cried during a subliminal but if I did I wouldn't judge myself for it. You're pumping good stuff into yourself and if crying is a cleansing process for you then so be it.

RE: Crying profusely while doing the a program - ManOfElectricity - 09-03-2010

I experienced crying a couple times while doing chakra meditation. I also cried while doing natural grounding. I'm doing the Alpha set and sometimes trapped emotions will come up to the surface to be released. As everyone else has said, crying is a great sign, it's also awesome that you can pinpoint the memory that the emotion is coming from as well.

RE: Crying profusely while doing the a program - Ryan - 09-03-2010

I have felt that way before, especially over the past 2 weeks, so much frustration and fear that I felt extremely hopeless. It goes away and crying will definitely make you feel better in such a situation! I've also cried because of how happy I was on certain days...