Subliminal Talk
Questions about using affirmations with different sub types, etc. - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Website and Subliminal Feedback (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Website-and-Subliminal-Feedback)
+--- Forum: Frequently Asked Questions & Resources (FAQ) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Frequently-Asked-Questions-Resources-FAQ)
+--- Thread: Questions about using affirmations with different sub types, etc. (/Thread-Questions-about-using-affirmations-with-different-sub-types-etc)

Questions about using affirmations with different sub types, etc. - MasterEnki - 12-25-2013

I was thinking about the subject of 'using affirmations with subs' and have some more indepth questions (for Shannon).

I know that affirmations that conflict with sub scripts should be avoided.

But I'm wondering in terms of the amount of mental energy required / used.

Would affirmations come under a similar classification as subs?

Like if I was using a 4G B/D Hybrid sub (Let's say Luck Magnifier, since I already purchased it),

Say I want to do simple, belief changing affirmations (that don't require anything specific to manifest) - i.e. Type B:

For example: I am strong, I am awesome, I am fit, I am perfect the way I am, It is completely okay to be unique, being unique is awesome, I feel happy, Life is fulfilling, etc.

Would it be okay to use this type of affirmations (say for 1-3 hours per day) with a 4G B/D sub?
(assuming I was getting 8 hours rest from subs / affirmations per day)

What about if the affirmations are B / D Hybrid and the sub is 4G Type B?

For example, if I was using 'Everything is Possible' (4G Type B) and was using affirmations (for say 1-3 hours a day) that are aimed at manifesting something,

For example: I am attracting (x) into my life, (x) is now happening in my life, (x) is happening more and more, I am enjoying (x), My life is full of (x), etc.

Would it be okay to use manifesting affirmations with a 4G B sub?

What about using manifesting affirmations with a B / D Type sub? Would that be okay, or would that require too much energy?
- If they are the same / similar goal?
- If they are completely different goals?

And what about using affirmations that could affect the physical body, would those affirmations be okay with Type B?
What about B/D Hybrid? Would it be a similar case to using a B/C sub with a B/D one (which = not recommended)?

Also,

Is the subconscious limited in energy? or it is more that it can only focus on so many things at once, but with unlimited energy?

Thanks

RE: Questions about using affirmations with different sub types, etc. - Shannon - 12-29-2013

Quote:I was thinking about the subject of 'using affirmations with subs' and have some more indepth questions (for Shannon).

I know that affirmations that conflict with sub scripts should be avoided.

But I'm wondering in terms of the amount of mental energy required / used.

Would affirmations come under a similar classification as subs?

If the affirmation conflicts with my script, yes. If not, then it depends on the amount of repetitions you get.

Quote:Like if I was using a 4G B/D Hybrid sub (Let's say Luck Magnifier, since I already purchased it),

Say I want to do simple, belief changing affirmations (that don't require anything specific to manifest) - i.e. Type B:

For example: I am strong, I am awesome, I am fit, I am perfect the way I am, It is completely okay to be unique, being unique is awesome, I feel happy, Life is fulfilling, etc.

Would it be okay to use this type of affirmations (say for 1-3 hours per day) with a 4G B/D sub?

The answer to that depends on whether or not they conflict with the script of the sub in question, and how many repetitions they get. If you say them out loud or in your mind, it's unlikely to be a real competition unless they conflict with the subliminal script. If you record them and start playing them a lot... that could be a problem.

Quote:What about if the affirmations are B / D Hybrid and the sub is 4G Type B?

Ultimately, it all boils down to degree of derailment and power behind the competing inputs. If one is B/D and the other is B, but the B has 1,000x more repetitions, B/D isn't going to do much. If they are destructive to one another, they will neutralize to some degree or cause unexpected issues.

Quote:For example, if I was using 'Everything is Possible' (4G Type B) and was using affirmations (for say 1-3 hours a day) that are aimed at manifesting something,

For example: I am attracting (x) into my life, (x) is now happening in my life, (x) is happening more and more, I am enjoying (x), My life is full of (x), etc.

Would it be okay to use manifesting affirmations with a 4G B sub?

Type D can be used with Type B.

Quote:What about using manifesting affirmations with a B / D Type sub? Would that be okay, or would that require too much energy?
- If they are the same / similar goal?
- If they are completely different goals?

Do not mix Type D with Type D. Same or similar or unrelated goals.

Quote:And what about using affirmations that could affect the physical body, would those affirmations be okay with Type B?
What about B/D Hybrid? Would it be a similar case to using a B/C sub with a B/D one (which = not recommended)?

Type C can be used with Type B. Not with another Type C. Not with another Type D.

Quote:Also,

Is the subconscious limited in energy? or it is more that it can only focus on so many things at once, but with unlimited energy?

Thanks

I am not the knower of all things. To the best of my understanding, the subconscious is limited in energy, and therefore can only do so much without drawing on external sources of energy to power effects. This is why in some cases, I cause the person to generate a specific type of energy (Such as with SM3 and sexual energy) and use that energy to help power the program.