Subliminal Talk
SM v3 so far so good - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: SM v3 so far so good (/Thread-SM-v3-so-far-so-good)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: SM v3 so far so good - SargeMaximus - 04-25-2014

(04-25-2014, 04:45 PM)AfzalG Wrote: update...

just ***** a hot blonde,... i was driving home from work totaly tired and with no motivation when a blonde said next to me in the train, i ignored her felt unsexy and tired from life and everything, after a while she approached me and then nothing could stop me i talked and flirted with her was cocky and funny, and she laughed her ass off she told me she is only for two days in my town because of her work, and i asked her to let me show her the town... she agreed we drank some beer, ate something and went to her hotel room at first she was very rude to me, pushed me away and even said i can only touch her pussy when she wants it... but then while ***** she became much nicer, moaned like a crazy ape and massaged my ass and back... i ***** her pretty well and came when i wanted it although i was very tired and depressed... after the sex she was very kind to me wanted me to stay and shower together but i graped my things and left only saying "good bye and sleep well" without even hugging or kissing her,... i did this to punish her because she was so rude at the begining... it was a decent **** but i dont feel too happy about this but i am positive it will get better hope i will be approached more often... Wink

i dont know which sub i will do next i have to decide in which direction i want my life to go...

Dude, this is a base-line interaction for you I'm sure. As you master this area of your life, it will become second-nature. Good to hear your already looking towards the future, but if it were me, I'd want to make sure the results were permanent.

Set one goal, absolutely KILL it, then make it to the next.

RE: SM v3 so far so good - AfzalG - 04-26-2014

I agree with you sarge... i think i will do the refresher for some months...

dont want to do the whole programm from the begining... then i will see wm or am6

PS: What I noticed is that my alphaness has increased to a ridiculous degree, i didnt stood up from my chair when our main boss from the company entered the room, when i meet my bosses on the floor i look them all in the eyes and wait till they say "good morning" first... yesterday some analysts came to check the productivity in our company everyone tried to impress them i ignored them until they came to me and then i was the center of their attention and i talked with them like i have to analyse their productivity... my friend tells me that i have become icecold... yesterday some arab gang was in the restaurant i sat directly in front of them looked them all in the eyes they couldnt hold eye contact... then later in the cclub i took place in the vip seats next to a group of 15 russian skins... and i hold eye contact with all of them didnt care what will happen even if i would get killed... its pretty cool but a little bit crazy too...

what i forgot to mention ist that my physical power and strength increased by 40%, although i am not using steroids since stage 3, i am now even stronger then when i used steroids... and my power endurance and stamina keeps increasing every day although i already use the maximum available weigths in my gym (300lbs for benchpress, 180lbs triceps, and 130lbs for biceps curls.)... when i train, i train to my absolut limit its like a beast is growing inside me... there is so much in this program only shanons knows how much but even he doesnt know all the positive side effects it has...

RE: SM v3 so far so good - SargeMaximus - 04-26-2014

(04-26-2014, 01:19 AM)AfzalG Wrote: I agree with you sarge... i think i will do the refresher for some months...

dont want to do the whole programm from the begining... then i will see wm or am6

PS: What I noticed is that my alphaness has increased to a ridiculous degree, i didnt stood up from my chair when our main boss from the company entered the room, when i meet my bosses on the floor i look them all in the eyes and wait till they say "good morning" first... yesterday some analysts came to check the productivity in our company everyone tried to impress them i ignored them until they came to me and then i was the center of their attention and i talked with them like i have to analyse their productivity... my friend tells me that i have become icecold... yesterday some arab gang was in the restaurant i sat directly in front of them looked them all in the eyes they couldnt hold eye contact... then later in the cclub i took place in the vip seats next to a group of 15 russian skins... and i hold eye contact with all of them didnt care what will happen even if i would get killed... its pretty cool but a little bit crazy too...

what i forgot to mention ist that my physical power and strength increased by 40%, although i am not using steroids since stage 3, i am now even stronger then when i used steroids... and my power endurance and stamina keeps increasing every day although i already use the maximu available weigths in my gym (300lbs for benchpress, 180lbs triceps, and 130lbs for biceps curls.)... when i train, i train to my absolut limit its like a beast is growing inside me... there is so much in this program only shanons knows how much but even he doesnt know all the positive side effects it has...

Cool results, especially with the stuff at work. I'm curious why you don't want to re-run it though. Is it just because you don't want to spend another 6 months on it?

RE: SM v3 so far so good - AfzalG - 04-26-2014

oho guys some really cool stuff is happening i will inform you later about this....

RE: SM v3 so far so good - AfzalG - 04-28-2014

dont know why but heavy resistance is occurying, stopped acting on the opportunities i have 100 neediness kill but that isnt good as well ???, again hate and anger is coming up towards women everynight i dream about my exgirlfriends playing games on me, telling me that they love me and then rejecting me or cheating on me...altough i get approached at leats once a day its more like an unfriendly neging i have with women... still getting alot of looks from women my buddies always ask me "do you know her?" and i say "no why" and they answer "she looked at you this way"

a cool thing was 2 days ago, a girl was telling me that i have a fake personality and am dumb, but then my ex showed up an defended me.... said "he is not fake and he is smart, maybe he treats you like shit but that doesn´t mean that he has nothing in his head." it was cool never had women fighting over me...

Another thing is i do try to help my friends and do approaches for them but not for me any longer, i dont like the idea of pursuing women anymore, i want them to come to me, but like i said i do approaches for my friends, but its depressing for me to realize that i am the only alpha there...there is no other guy i could learn from, and when i bring them one girl they are all 5 jumping right on her like hungry dogs on a piece of steak and at the end they can not do anything.. everywhere i go i see so much mistakes from men and see the reason why women are so shitty like they are, its the beta guys fault so i am getting a deep hate against both beta-men and arrogant women....sometimes i feel like an old men who has lived arleady one life...

RE: SM v3 so far so good - HMoody - 04-28-2014

What were the cool things that were happening that you alluded to in your previous post?

RE: SM v3 so far so good - Fonzy3 - 05-02-2014

(04-28-2014, 10:40 AM)AfzalG Wrote: Another thing is i do try to help my friends and do approaches for them but not for me any longer, i dont like the idea of pursuing women anymore, i want them to come to me, but like i said i do approaches for my friends, but its depressing for me to realize that i am the only alpha there...there is no other guy i could learn from, and when i bring them one girl they are all 5 jumping right on her like hungry dogs on a piece of steak and at the end they can not do anything.. everywhere i go i see so much mistakes from men and see the reason why women are so shitty like they are, its the beta guys fault so i am getting a deep hate against both beta-men and arrogant women....sometimes i feel like an old men who has lived arleady one life...

Good results! You're finally catching up.

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: SM v3 so far so good - jonathan4all - 05-02-2014

(01-03-2014, 04:11 AM)AfzalG Wrote: started with stage 3 i feel like a piece of shit who can't do anything...

girls i approach and get number... block me if I call them back... don't understand what I am doing wrong...

perhaps it's because of germany...

like david deangelo once said "in europe it's like ten time harder to pick up girls..."

and in germany it's harder than england I was in london and the women there approached me 7 time in 4 days without me even knowing shit about pick up...

but i believe the guys using sm in afghanistan are having even a harder time haha =D

If you ever try that in Kandahar, they gonna smack your shit out bro haha : XD

RE: SM v3 so far so good - AfzalG - 05-03-2014

so guys few days left to the end of stage 6 ...

what do you suggest me to do next? go with the refresher ? rerun? 32 or 64 days per stage?...

do wm ? 32 or 64 per stage...

shannon does the refresher of sm really has the whole script with all the optimization in it or is it for example 30% stage 3 and 30% stage 6 and the rest mixed can you explain it more detailed plz ?

i remeber that the refresher of am confused me a lot ...

RE: SM v3 so far so good - LionKing - 05-03-2014

(05-03-2014, 02:54 AM)AfzalG Wrote: so guys few days left to the end of stage 6 ...

About SM vs. WM, I just found this to be an insightful thread:
http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-What-s-the-difference-between-SM-2-0-and-WM-2-0

(08-31-2012, 08:36 PM)Shannon Wrote: WM and SM do conflict by their very natures. The conflict comes from SM's focus purely on sex, and the density and relative seriousness of the sexual energy being focused in, on and through. Sexual energy is very dense, compared to social energy.

WM is much more focused on a lighter, playful, almost aloof social energy and response, which pulls you out of the density and focus of SM and redirects you to a broader spectrum of options and opportunities.

You can use them back to back, but don't be surprised when the sexual seriousness and focus of SM gets blown away by WM's social, playful focus, or the playful, light, aloofness gets dragged into a dense focus on and through sex by Sex Magnet.

If you want to use them both, the best way is to use one, take a month off, run the refresher of AM for a month, and then use the other. That way you have time and opportunity to balance and integrate their effects better.

RE: SM v3 so far so good - AfzalG - 05-04-2014

Had two Dates yesterday, one was the first and the other the second, in both cases no sex. Continued clubbing and got the number of the hottest waitress there a cute arabic-girl..

Woke up and got texted by a few girls who want to see me.

I dont know I am not satisfied with my result, if i cant get a girl even on the second date to have sex with me then i am not a true sex magnet. What worth does it have to have girls around you and date several women if you dont fuck them, that means nothing for me, i even dont like the companionship of women because i dont like their characters and their false personalities and their dishonesty. I really want to improve my skills and have more sex. But i also want women to depend on me, i mean if i call a girl to have sex she agrees but they dont all me to ask for sex and thats what i hate i always have to do the first step. So how to continue, because it seem that some guys get more laid with wm. I would like to have shannons opinion here.

Ps: I have become indifferent to other poeples negativity even direct insults or aggression cant influence my mood, i also cant be sad anymore no matter what happens i am in a stable state only my opinion and my goals matter.

RE: SM v3 so far so good - jonathan4all - 05-04-2014

(05-04-2014, 04:39 AM)AfzalG Wrote: Had two Dates yesterday, one was the first and the other the second, in both cases no sex. Continued clubbing and got the number of the hottest waitress there a cute arabic-girl..

Woke up and got texted by a few girls who want to see me.

I dont know I am not satisfied with my result, if i cant get a girl even on the second date to have sex with me then i am not a true sex magnet. What worth does it have to have girls around you and date several women if you dont **** them, that means nothing for me, i even dont like the companionship of women because i dont like their characters and their false personalities and their dishonesty. I really want to improve my skills and have more sex. But i also want women to depend on me, i mean if i call a girl to have sex she agrees but they dont all me to ask for sex and thats what i hate i always have to do the first step. So how to continue, because it seem that some guys get more laid with wm. I would like to have shannons opinion here.

Ps: I have become indifferent to other poeples negativity even direct insults or aggression cant influence my mood, i also cant be sad anymore no matter what happens i am in a stable state only my opinion and my goals matter.

Whom have you seen done better than you with WM? I think none have gotten success like you lol both in WM and SM sections.

RE: SM v3 so far so good - AfzalG - 05-04-2014

I know my results are not bad but i want more, more power... its still easier for a women to get sex than for me and thats a fact i dont want to accept, women have alle the sexual power in this modern society and thats just not fair, if i had a wish free i would wish that no man in the world does a approach ever, so that woman has to approach man, and try to pick up us and pay us for sex, i would like to see them doing all the hard work we men do, it would be really funny Wink

i know i have made progress when i compare my picture with girls before and after sm its a huge difference but i want more !!! i want to have every women i want , like its described in the advertisement but thats not happening right now so i must continue...

Can someone give me a link to a good wm journal?

RE: SM v3 so far so good - jonathan4all - 05-04-2014

Then I guess you have to be super good in any other single aspect of life. Girls usually are not "needy" like men. If you become pro basketball player, good rapper or a charismatic Hollywood actor you might enjoy that cravenness from girl.. I guess. Sex magnet + FAME can lead you to do that. If Brad Pitt walks in Germany not being actor will he get that cravenness from girl .. ofcourse not. He just becomes an ordinary handsome guy. His fame differs him from others and now can lay with any girl he wishes for sure. lol. Still I believe you have achieved greatness within 6 months of your first run. May be 1 or 2 more run of SM will help you excel in your skill. If you run WM you willl loose some of your raw sexual Aura for sure I have read somewhere here. But how both calibrate with each other in script and emotional growth ... would be an interesting thing to observe. Personally, I think WM 3 is badly needed. Like SM3, inspired by reading your journal, I want more Aura , raw sexual energy, more magnetism and more bed-peak performance should be added in the new version of WM3 if Shannon ever build it again.