Subliminal Talk
SM v3 so far so good - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: SM v3 so far so good (/Thread-SM-v3-so-far-so-good)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: SM v3 so far so good - Shannon - 04-05-2014

Are you reading what you write? Your issue is that you are becoming needy. That's not alpha. That's what makes women run. Especially when it's needy for sex and nothing else.

When you care too much, you become needy. And your friend doing AM5 is not needy because AM5 is killing that.

Finish SM, and work on the issue of neediness. Then make your call as to what to do next. Believe me, when a man doesn't give a flying rat's ass about whether or not he gets laid, she senses it, and she'll be much more likely to be interested in the right ways. That is a signal to her that he's got all he wants from somewhere else, and that's like a giant sign that screams "Pre-approved!" At the very least, it lets her deal with you on terms not worrying about only being f___ meat. Not too many women or girls want to be just a piece of f-meat.

It sounds like AM or WM would be good choices for your next run.

RE: SM v3 so far so good - LifeLabs - 04-05-2014

Reading your journal is fascinating, the reactions you're receiving from men vs from women, as you mentioned in your last post, is really something weird and that I've never heard before.

Maybe Shannon could comment on why is that happening?

I wish you to have some breakthrough soon, and to move past this phase.

P.S. what do you mean by "my game was perfect"? like, technically? body language/nonverbal communication? do girls 'reject you' right away or do they seem attracted at first?

RE: SM v3 so far so good - stratos - 04-05-2014

probably a combo of anger coming out and a sign you need to develop internal sources of validation. don't worry it's all part of the evolution.

RE: SM v3 so far so good - SargeMaximus - 04-05-2014

(04-05-2014, 05:48 PM)Shannon Wrote: Are you reading what you write? Your issue is that you are becoming needy. That's not alpha. That's what makes women run. Especially when it's needy for sex and nothing else.

When you care too much, you become needy. And your friend doing AM5 is not needy because AM5 is killing that.

Finish SM, and work on the issue of neediness.

Am I to understand, then, that SM does NOT address neediness?

@AfzalG: Looks isn't what women are interested in. They want a man with his INTERNAL shit handled. The ugly guys you mentioned were probably less needy or outcome independent.

RE: SM v3 so far so good - Shannon - 04-05-2014

Quote:Am I to understand, then, that SM does NOT address neediness?

SM addresses neediness. So does AM. AM focuses on it much more specifically. SM is designed for use after AM for this and similar reasons: neediness is a very basic flaw. SM is aiming to maintain the effects of AM while growing the man in it's particular direction. If AM is not used, or not used enough, there can be issues at times.

However, we cannot know what specifically is going on until he's finished using the program and has had time to fully assimilate it.

I certainly had no issues of neediness when I used this program.

RE: SM v3 so far so good - SargeMaximus - 04-05-2014

(04-05-2014, 08:39 PM)Shannon Wrote:
Quote:Am I to understand, then, that SM does NOT address neediness?

SM addresses neediness. So does AM. AM focuses on it much more specifically. SM is designed for use after AM for this and similar reasons: neediness is a very basic flaw. SM is aiming to maintain the effects of AM while growing the man in it's particular direction. If AM is not used, or not used enough, there can be issues at times.

However, we cannot know what specifically is going on until he's finished using the program and has had time to fully assimilate it.

I certainly had no issues of neediness when I used this program.

I see. But then you also suggested either WM or AM for his next run rather than SM. Does that mean that WM works on neediness much like AM does?

RE: SM v3 so far so good - LionKing - 04-06-2014

And what happens if you run WM after SM, or the other way around? AM is the base so I'm assuming its fine to mix that in anytime, but do WM/SM partly overwrite, or compete with, each other?

RE: SM v3 so far so good - Psiklou - 04-06-2014

Lol. But don't forget the amazing results he got before...

RE: SM v3 so far so good - AfzalG - 04-06-2014

yeah it might be but i dont care, i mean it was still a good training day for me who does approach 40 girls or more in a couple of few hours...

alle my buddies were saying "dude you have balls"

just talked with the girlfriend of a friend of mine who was there too she said that she saw what i did and her interpretation is that i was too sexually aggressive with the girls and that initmated them, like she says you cant touch a girls ass or grab her hips and pull her towards you without saying anything to her lol =D and she might be right... i have to do it in a more smooth way...

yeah some of them reaccted positive at the first... a dark haired girl pushed my with a smile away then came again we dance and i graped hold her ass and titties then she pushed me away again and said you are crazy with a big smile... then the third time she came again we hold hands with the fingers crossed and kissed... she then said "thank you you are nice but i cant do this i have to leave".

another girl i asked to dance said she is a bad dancer... i said "so well i am too but this doesnt matter" and i pulled her towards me and dance with her ass on my dick =) while my hands were touching her stomach and tities... she then said "ok enough i will go and have a drink" and i said "ok but you have a well trained six-pack" she then laughed and repeated it to her female friends...

i continued... i think i was just to tired from working out every day...what i like was the fact that i remained totaly calm and indifferent even after being pushed away or slapped by girls it was like no women can insult me... we will see what will happen...

ps: i now know the reason this one girl, the friend of my buddies girlfriend was so repellent to me, she is a lesbian haha Wink

and like psilkou said we cant forget my results few days ago so it cant be that i am doing everything wrong i am sure i will get laid again very soon, just having some bad days- just need to meet more bitchy and sexual confident women...

ps2: guys if you have read my journal like you say you would know that i have used am5 before sm but at this time i did not go for girls i was concentrated on getting a job and my life and health handeld... sm is the first sub i use to get succes with women and despite all problems and challenges i am gettin i am still amazed by my developement because i had nearly no contact with women 6 months ago...

i know that i should be more indifferent to the outcome, but its hard because i licked blood and now know how easy it can be to have hot sex...

RE: SM v3 so far so good - Tiesto - 04-06-2014

Those girls probably want you, but during that particular situation where it was in a very public place, I think they were afraid of being labelled as sluts by their friends if they accepted your proposal right then and there.

If it was somewhere more private, where those girls don't get judged by their peers, I have a feeling the situation would be different.

Maybe they were also secretly watching you, and when they see you get rejected by one girl, then you move to another girl, they were actually noticing, and might see you as being desperate.

RE: SM v3 so far so good - SargeMaximus - 04-06-2014

It's good you're trying to figure it out. One common theme I noticed right off the bat was that the girls all left as soon as you touched their tits. Maybe that's a bit too forward?

RE: SM v3 so far so good - AfzalG - 04-06-2014

Hmm Yeah Sarge i know... I was a bit drunk and i dont know but it felt so natural as if all the girls there belonged to me.

Shannon? If I do WM will it overwrite my sm programming or will the sm programming fade away after 7 months of using wm. I cant imagine that the effects of both will coexist...

RE: SM v3 so far so good - SargeMaximus - 04-06-2014

(04-06-2014, 07:37 AM)AfzalG Wrote: Hmm Yeah Sarge i know... I was a bit drunk and i dont know but it felt so natural as if all the girls there belonged to me.

Shannon? If I do WM will it overwrite my sm programming or will the sm programming fade away after 7 months of using wm. I cant imagine that the effects of both will coexist...

I'm reading some stuff about leadership that applies to this. Apparently, you have to wait till things are "ripe" before you bring attention to it. Even if things are going a certain way, if you tip people off too soon, they become spooked and usually either run away or retaliate with anger. That is most likely what went on there.

Come to think of it, this is what I do when I experience such weird behavior from people. I simply blurt things out as soon as it comes to me. Like touching a girl as soon as you want, this creates a tension and resentment or general unease.

Additionally, I would also like to know the compatibilities of SM and WM in the mind.

RE: SM v3 so far so good - FREAK4LIFE - 04-06-2014

Afzal G, you got this man!

one bad day dont mean shit!

Look at the long run.

Keep your focus wider.

You sound like a beast from doing all those approaches which is fucking amazing!

keep it up