Subliminal Talk
SM v3 so far so good - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: SM v3 so far so good (/Thread-SM-v3-so-far-so-good)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: SM v3 so far so good - K-Train - 03-29-2014

Good shit AfzalG! Here's the deal, the reason you feel "lonely" is because there aren't many dudes like you out there. You have literally climbed to the top of the mountain, and there ain't too many people up there. As Kanye West said "the top is so lonely".

As for your friends, analyze what their saying and try to find out where they're coming from. If they're saying it out of jealousy then ditch them. They'll only act as crabs in a bucket and try to pull you down. If they have constructive criticism that may help you, then consider what they're saying but otherwise stay the course.

Once again, good stuff man. Keep trucking! Smile

RE: SM v3 so far so good - SargeMaximus - 03-29-2014

Awesome indeed. I agree with the common sentiment as well, as my coach says: "it's lonely to be this way".

If there was a way to make peace with that it'd be great though. Hopefully, like you said, Stage 6 will help.

RE: SM v3 so far so good - AfzalG - 03-29-2014

Thank you guys, very motivating your feedback. I am happy that I do this journal it´s like I can´t talk with anyone else about this journey. So this community helps me a lot, your advices are great, its good to know that out there are poeple who are on the same way, a way for that only a few are choosen...

It´s like you guys said they want to keep me on their low energy level, sometimes I think i need new friends. My friends went out yesterday without me, my wingman was with them. Noone invited me. I went out alone(impossible before sm), to a bar drank some beer and a approach a set of 2 girls which were sitting alone, a 9 and a 10.... man it was so easy... they gave me blowis, I fucked them doggystyle and even licked them although i usallly hate to lick but they tasted good =D... its like sm took my limiting beliefs about pussies and bacteria.... unfortunatly they didnt want to do anal...

its disapointing before sm i didnt realize how hard it is to find a hot girl that does a good deep throat or anal... but perhaps i will meet some hardcore babes...

what i like is that i feel like a king all the time, when I approach a girls it´s like everyone elese disapears, like I am alone with her, like the time freezes. It is easy to get numbers now, I only get rejected now in 1 out of 10 cases =)....also sometimes random women approach me that i didnt even noticed, also i notice women get aroused when i stand near them or look at them, its like shannon said you will turn them on without even trying. What I like most is how every womens head turn when i enter a room.

Also my look and facial expression changed, everyone tells me that I look good.
I will definitly give this sub more time. But thanks again for your support guys you are great. Wink

RE: SM v3 so far so good - Raykon - 03-29-2014

Did you have any misogynistic views on women before you started Sex magnet? What type of women are you most attracted to at the moment and before SM.. I'm curious as to why you don't want to build a connection with women anymore?

I hope shannon can chime in on this as i'm sure he's done allot of testing on this sub and knows whether or not this is common or rare case. I'm sure this scares allot of us & the positives sound amazing as fuck but the cons sound scary!

RE: SM v3 so far so good - swisston - 03-30-2014

(03-29-2014, 11:05 PM)Rayhon Wrote: I hope shannon can chime in on this as i'm sure he's done allot of testing on this sub and knows whether or not this is common or rare case. I'm sure this scares allot of us & the positives sound amazing as **** but the cons sound scary!

Totally agree. It sounds terrifying and amazing at the same time! LOL. Maybe he just needs to do a more social sub after to balance it. WM would be the obvious one.

RE: SM v3 so far so good - SargeMaximus - 03-30-2014

I too would like to know the "before and after" story. Mostly just how you were before lol. You mentioned you f*cked 10 girls in your life before SM. What were the circumstances? Were they in your social circle or did you approach? I'm just trying to see how much of a change SM did on you.

(03-29-2014, 11:00 PM)AfzalG Wrote: I went out alone(impossible before sm), to a bar drank some beer and a approach a set of 2 girls which were sitting alone, a 9 and a 10.... man it was so easy... they gave me blowis, I ***** them doggystyle and even licked them although i usallly hate to lick but they tasted good =D... its like sm took my limiting beliefs about pussies and bacteria.... unfortunatly they didnt want to do anal...

its disapointing before sm i didnt realize how hard it is to find a hot girl that does a good deep throat or anal... but perhaps i will meet some hardcore babes...

what i like is that i feel like a king all the time, when I approach a girls it´s like everyone elese disapears, like I am alone with her, like the time freezes. It is easy to get numbers now, I only get rejected now in 1 out of 10 cases =)....also sometimes random women approach me that i didnt even noticed, also i notice women get aroused when i stand near them or look at them, its like shannon said you will turn them on without even trying. What I like most is how every womens head turn when i enter a room.

Also my look and facial expression changed, everyone tells me that I look good.
I will definitly give this sub more time. But thanks again for your support guys you are great. Wink

Sounds awesome, I'm curious though, you said you have a girlfriend? Despite the lack of connection, do you find it's easy for women to want to keep seeing you or is it just one night stands mostly?

Like for anal or the BJ's, I assume you could ease them into it if they kept seeing you. For me this is particularly appealing as I want to keep seeing the women I'm attracted to and transform them into sexual goddesses. Wink

I'm also curious if you find it easy to work and make progress in other areas of your life, or has sex just taken over everything?

Anyhow, great updates yo, I really appreciate it.

RE: SM v3 so far so good - AfzalG - 03-30-2014

Hey Sarge, hmm don´t remember that i mentioned that i have a girlfriend because i don´t have, but i am in contact with my ex-girlfriend. Hmm in 50% of the cases it´s easy to see them again, i just have to call her. But i refuse to have contact with some girls, when they keep seeing their ex boyfriends or something like that or dont come to a date in time. I then think i am better than that, i dont care how good looking she is and how great the sex with her is, if she thinks she can play with me i show here that she is nothing for me, i know my value and i deserve respect. There are mistakes no women is worth to forgive them.

About the ten women in my Life. 8 of them were my social ciricle (mostyl from school, or family events or friends of my sister which i have known for years) and 2 of them i met on the internet. They were all relationships, some only 3 weeks long and all were extremely destructive, i can say that i never was happy in love in my life i only got the negative side, thats why i now dont believe in true love anymore, so its possible that i have some negative beliefs about woman or hate and anger like Rayhon mentioned. Don´t had any succes with approaching women in real life, ok perhaps once. How i was before, i would say i was some kind of pseudo-alpha and a beta deep inside me, a needy jerk who thought he knows enough about this game to play it. I thought i was a man but i only was a big child. The better i become the more i see how much i have to learn and how far i am from my definite goal.

I would say that at this point sm pushed my pick up skills up to 300%, and made me much mature.

Hmm, I would say in my head sex has just taken over everything I think about it 24h a day and even in my dreams lol. =D But still the other areas in my life are better than ever, my health is great, my body is in perfect shape, i work out on a regular basis, at my work I dont have any problems anymore, I get great grades in school although i cant learn at all, but it seem that my brain abilities has improved a lot even if i feel tired, I dont know why but i need less discipline and energy and get more results in everything i do, maybe its the positive attraction this sub brings. Although I feel empty like i described, its more like i feel purified from everything i dont need in my head, no unnessecary thoughts or emotions, i laugh more than ever since i am using sm and even if i feel depressed i am funny and make jokes. It´s some kind of samhadi state i dont get too happy and don´t get too down. Cant describe it better. I hope it helps. What wonders me is that i got all these results with stage 5 and not earlier, I mean not that obvious.

RE: SM v3 so far so good - SargeMaximus - 03-30-2014

It could be that Stage 5 just "sums it up" for you.

Do you plan to do the refresher, or go on to another program?

I definitely feel your pain, though. For me, it's "being deep" that isolates me. I often see things no one even thinks of, then they actually pity me for thinking about such things lol.

And yeah, I misread. When you said your wingman was with your friends, I read "woman" lol. My bad.

Anyhow, one thing you might benefit from is a "leeway" policy. So, instead of ruling out a girl if she misses a date or is still seeing her ex, let her have "three strikes". Let her miss three dates before you call it quits.

Women are disorganized and overwhelmed most of the time, you should know it's hard for them to keep a schedule with anything. Why do you think most places have a high turnover of female staff?

So yeah, a bit more mercy could help you out. It's not personal, they're just disorganized lol. Hope that makes sense. As for the BF thing, many women want a stable relationship for safety or financial reasons while they also like to have the wild sex on the side. It is likely they put you in the "Alpha Stud" category while their BF/husbands are in the "provider" category.

Anyhow, good luck.

RE: SM v3 so far so good - stratos - 03-30-2014

Hey Afzal, glad SM is working out so well for you! Suggest you try out NG a bit to soften up your harsh feelings towards women and increase your appreciation towards women a bit. Only if you want to though, sounds like you've reached some kind of a peak.

RE: SM v3 so far so good - FREAK4LIFE - 03-31-2014

(03-30-2014, 06:48 AM)AfzalG Wrote: Hey Sarge, hmm don´t remember that i mentioned that i have a girlfriend because i don´t have, but i am in contact with my ex-girlfriend. Hmm in 50% of the cases it´s easy to see them again, i just have to call her. But i refuse to have contact with some girls, when they keep seeing their ex boyfriends or something like that or dont come to a date in time. I then think i am better than that, i dont care how good looking she is and how great the sex with her is, if she thinks she can play with me i show here that she is nothing for me, i know my value and i deserve respect. There are mistakes no women is worth to forgive them.

About the ten women in my Life. 8 of them were my social ciricle (mostyl from school, or family events or friends of my sister which i have known for years) and 2 of them i met on the internet. They were all relationships, some only 3 weeks long and all were extremely destructive, i can say that i never was happy in love in my life i only got the negative side, thats why i now dont believe in true love anymore, so its possible that i have some negative beliefs about woman or hate and anger like Rayhon mentioned. Don´t had any succes with approaching women in real life, ok perhaps once. How i was before, i would say i was some kind of pseudo-alpha and a beta deep inside me, a needy jerk who thought he knows enough about this game to play it. I thought i was a man but i only was a big child. The better i become the more i see how much i have to learn and how far i am from my definite goal.

I would say that at this point sm pushed my pick up skills up to 300%, and made me much mature.

Hmm, I would say in my head sex has just taken over everything I think about it 24h a day and even in my dreams lol. =D But still the other areas in my life are better than ever, my health is great, my body is in perfect shape, i work out on a regular basis, at my work I dont have any problems anymore, I get great grades in school although i cant learn at all, but it seem that my brain abilities has improved a lot even if i feel tired, I dont know why but i need less discipline and energy and get more results in everything i do, maybe its the positive attraction this sub brings. Although I feel empty like i described, its more like i feel purified from everything i dont need in my head, no unnessecary thoughts or emotions, i laugh more than ever since i am using sm and even if i feel depressed i am funny and make jokes. It´s some kind of samhadi state i dont get too happy and don´t get too down. Cant describe it better. I hope it helps. What wonders me is that i got all these results with stage 5 and not earlier, I mean not that obvious.

Really fascinated by your results! Could you tell me the age range of these women? I really would like to know and how many bitches have you banged since starting sm?

RE: SM v3 so far so good - cfact - 04-01-2014

hey AfzalG - great results - congratulations!
Do you attribute your results solely to the sub or have you worked with any other techniques (e.g. EFT) or PUA/self-improvement materials?

RE: SM v3 so far so good - AfzalG - 04-01-2014

Yeah I plan to do the Refresher stage because i think i have to give this sub some more time, shanon put so much in it, i think there is a big potential in it.

But Yes I plan to do WM after it, it seems that my social and dating skills need some improvements but at the same time i am worried that wm will erase my sm programming and just overwrite it???

Yeah i work with some Pua stuff when i have time.

I think the appreciation for women might come back with the refresher stage, cause in stage 1-2 i felt a strong emotional connection with women. And if not I hope WM will do it.

The women are the ranges from 7-10, i dont fuck anything under 7 ... because i consider myself an 8,5 =)

RE: SM v3 so far so good - AfzalG - 04-04-2014

Update:

had no sex for 4 days now which makes me pretty depressed -.-

just punched a guy in the bus, had just finished a hardcore workout in the gym he has been bullying some poeple and tried to catch eyecontact with me but i ignored him, when i stood up to leave he blocked my way i hit him hard with my ellbow in the chest so he fell back on the seats and I shouted "you will free the way when i say it" ... he tried to justify himself but i said "i dont want to discuss with you the next time i will punch you in the face, dont fuck with the wrong poeple."

wow the second time i have to use violence during sm, the last time i had to punch someone has been 3 years ago... with sm my reactions come so automatic... its cool but worries me sometimes...

however some hot girls are giving me smiles in the gym but i dont do anything, the happiness from the threesome is gone sometimes i think someone else fucked the girls at the weekend its like i cant believe i did it ... however i have few days left to stage 6 and go on a birthday party tomorrow ... good night guys....

RE: SM v3 so far so good - AfzalG - 04-05-2014

the birthday party is over i mean i left earlier i wished i could tell you something positive but it was the worst day of my life...

i am not a weak guy but after more than 40 rejections you start to loose faith in your self...,

all the girls i knew there ignored me,... some of them said hi after a while and added " i had to say hi to you because you were looking at me in a creepy way"

in the club i danced like a king but got rejected from every single girl i dont understand it at first they were nice to me... but then they started pushing me away and some of them even slapped me or brought theire beta boyfriends to intimate me...but they got scared pretty fast after one word of mine... i mean i feel like the biggest looser in the world now... i dont understand it they were dancing or kissing with guys much uglier than me... i think about jumping directly to the refresger stage... but i know its wrong i dont understand it , my game was perfect all the guys i know said things to me like "man you are a real womanizer" or "dude you have balls" but the women didnt appreaciate it... i dont understand the world anymore the security didnt want to check my id and wished me a good time, alle the other guys were controlled but i got so much respect from men but no respect from women??? i dont know whats happening,....

sm made me so cool and solid but the manifestation seems to be shit , my buddy is using am 5 and women are appearing out of nothing in his live i always have to approach them or make the first step... after more than 40 rejections i feel like the ugliest guy on the world -.- .... i dont know what to say even my ex isnt answering my phone calls...

i think i will do wm after the refresher stage of sm and if this doesnt help me i dont know what to do next... good night guys...