Subliminal Talk
SM v3 so far so good - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: SM v3 so far so good (/Thread-SM-v3-so-far-so-good)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: SM v3 so far so good - FluffyBunny - 03-15-2014

Hmmm seems like you have very nice effects.... i dont have as much as u do.

The girls that seem to be interested in me are Very selected...

You know when u go to a club or whatever theres tons of those slutty 5's 6's. Most of them give me zero attention ...

When i go to a night venue theres usually 1-2 girls that pings me. Usually the most attractive ones. and then the rest kinda just ignores me ... even the quite pretty looking 7's 8's .

RE: SM v3 so far so good - AfzalG - 03-15-2014

update a 17 (7) year old redhead wants to fuck with me send me pictures of her using dildos with her female friends...

a 19 (8,5) year old asked me out for a date this evening ...

the manifesting thing seems to work...

RE: SM v3 so far so good - swisston - 03-15-2014

Are you getting any negative results from those you choose to turn down? Do they turn nasty?

RE: SM v3 so far so good - Ace - 03-15-2014

(03-08-2014, 01:57 AM)AfzalG Wrote: finished with stage 4 ... feel good

had several date with girls that approached me from the internet ... a big problem for me is that girls i meet in real life always want to be my girlfriend on the internet they say things like "you could do what ever you want to me " or "if you just want sex say it " but when we meet they start talking about relationships i mean its funny before sm i really wanted a girlfriend but now i get some kind of allergic reaction if a girls mentions something like this ... i now just want to have several female nymphomanic lovers lol =D i am annoyed by good girls and show that obiviously to them, after the dates they always say "it was a great day" or "we should meet again" and i say "yeah i call you" and never call back its like i am becoming some kind of asshole ... i am very cocky when talking to women even after direct rejection i dont stop the game and try to get something else from them...

poeple are very kind to me... men respect me they want to talk with me about everything which is pretty annoying ... poeple are laughing their asses off to my jokes and cant stop laughing they are saying things like "omg you are so funny".....

everything is becoming uninteressting for me ... its like only sex makes sense in my life... nothing else is important nothing else matters anymore.... nothing else is cool....

the best reactions i am getting from total 10s it seems the more attractive and sexuell active a women is the more she reacts to me... they instantly notice smile at me and say hi... but i still dont have the guts to approach 10s on the street... i still get the " i am not good enough feeling".. i just smile back then

i cant approach girl that are hotter then 8,5 i hope at the end of sm i will be able to do so...

an uncomfortable side effect is that i am getting alot of attention from underage little girls they look at me they sit next to me or say hi they even ask me to buy them cigarettes or alcohol ... dont know why is this happening...

i am really excited what will happen in stage 5 ...

i am very tired and drained i sleep about 12 hours a day... but perhaps its because i am listening 14-16 hours to sm... i really want this to work...
Great results man!
I now understand what Shannon meant when he said that he held nothing back in creating SM3. Big Grin

RE: SM v3 so far so good - AfzalG - 03-16-2014

@siwsston of course i get negative reaction from the dumbed ones...

they send me hate messages ... some of them came to my work place and shouted and insulted me... or they come with male friends to scare me but i dont care i am ready to punch any of thess guys in the face or the girls if they spit me in the face like some of them said...

today for example i have to meet the older brother of my buddys sister in the gym he wants to beat me up i said i will come and i am ready to fight anyone anytime... lost the last bit of fear with sm Wink

RE: SM v3 so far so good - swisston - 03-16-2014

(03-16-2014, 12:00 AM)AfzalG Wrote: @siwsston of course i get negative reaction from the dumbed ones...

they send me hate messages ... some of them came to my work place and shouted and insulted me... or they come with male friends to scare me but i dont care i am ready to punch any of thess guys in the face or the girls if they spit me in the face like some of them said...

today for example i have to meet the older brother of my buddys sister in the gym he wants to beat me up i said i will come and i am ready to fight anyone anytime... lost the last bit of fear with sm Wink
It's definitely something to bear in mind for SM users then - getting people worked up sexually and then rejecting them (even if only passively) can send people off at the deep end.

Perhaps a future version could have a smoother let-her-down-gently-but-still-make-her-feel-special function built in Smile

RE: SM v3 so far so good - AfzalG - 03-16-2014

a more shocking fact for me is that one waitress of the bar were i regulary go there told my buddy yesterday that the owner of the place ( a 32 year old women, i flirt and kiss and hug with her every time i go there ) fires every young waitress with whom i flirt or kiss too lol ... thats now getting sick even women are trying to cockblock me...

RE: SM v3 so far so good - Minititan - 03-16-2014

I imagine Shannon would have taken such a precaution with the scripting, it'll probably resolve itself after the smoothing of stage 5 and 6, if not and this becomes a common thing maybe an SM3.1 should be on the table, because this could become messy if rejecting a girl from sex results in violence.

I don't imagine it would, it's probably just overreacting of some kind, and hopefully will stop as you progress further.

RE: SM v3 so far so good - AfzalG - 03-19-2014

Just wanted to say to you guys. If you love women and want to be loved by women, and want to have harmonic relationships with them, then plz don´t use sm. Use Alpha or WM (didn´t use it myself) if you want to get a girlfriend (which most users here i think want).

I am getting so much attention from women, they beg me to meet me or to call me, they act like afc´s and I am enjoying it. But I dont feel any sympathy for them anymore. I reject them or play on them the manipulativ games women use to play on men. I mean its fun but it´s like they lost their magic. My interest dropped massivly down with stage 5 although i am getting better results than ever.

Also you wont get good girls. SM seems to manifest only bitches or nymphomanic women. I mean they are hot but dont have any personality or morality at all.

My Buddy is using am5 and is having a much more harmonic way when dealing with women, they have more trust in him. He has a good time with them although he is getting less perverted results than me =D... and what we learn again you cant have everything in life.

PS: Friends and family members call me player or womanizer... it makes me proud sometimes...

RE: SM v3 so far so good - LifeLabs - 03-19-2014

Drop the manipulative games - it's bad karma for yourself, and could be the reason why you can't seem to attract 'worthy' women.

It's tempting to have them taste their own medicine, I know Smile but the world is your mirror, and what you put out there comes back at you.

But I'll wait to hear Shannon's take on this.

RE: SM v3 so far so good - Raykon - 03-19-2014

Don't take this the wrong way but I've heard that you can only attract a women with the same vibration/frequency as you. So MAYBE the reason your attracting those type of girls is because you have some issues you need to fix in yourself to raise your frequency? No offence just a thought.

RE: SM v3 so far so good - LionKing - 03-19-2014

Maybe its just that the changes in you (or in your focus) have happened so fast that you haven't yet had the time to properly calibrate? Meaning that all effort or thought you put into sexuality now has much more effect than you're used to.. And yeah, playing games is probably not the way to quality women and deeper connections.

RE: SM v3 so far so good - SargeMaximus - 03-19-2014

I agree with most replies, but I also think it's important to realize that "losing the magic" is a part of growing up. You can't stay in Disneyland forever. Now, if you were more accepting, you might see these women as people just like you rather than "good vs. bad". In that direct instance, I agree with Rayhon: look within, you are most likely projecting what you dislike about yourself onto the women in question.

RE: SM v3 so far so good - FREAK4LIFE - 03-20-2014

Nice afazal G, i like dirty bitches/hoes!