Subliminal Talk
SM v3 so far so good - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: SM v3 so far so good (/Thread-SM-v3-so-far-so-good)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: SM v3 so far so good - MadTheReaper - 02-19-2014

All these sound like shit test to me. Next time a girl calls you an asshole tell her "Is that what you love about me?" and after she responds change topic.

RE: SM v3 so far so good - rubman - 02-19-2014

All this behaviour sounds like you are worrying too much about their "reaction". A real alpha really doesnt give a f*ck about what a woman thinks about him.

May be you are still readjusting and you have to throw off some small fears.

Or may be its like pheromones, which usually at first causes those reactions when the person is not used to them.

I think Shannon can answer all this well.

Cheers.

RE: SM v3 so far so good - Geodude - 02-19-2014

Stop looking at women's reactions to dictate whether or not you're doing things right.

Whatever you do is right, because it's what you felt like doing in the moment.

Are you trying to take something from them or hurt them? Probably not.

So if they respond negatively to you, it's their issues. It has nothing to do with you.

But anyway, you're overcoming the shit you need to overcome. You'll get past all of this, I promise. Smile

RE: SM v3 so far so good - Minititan - 02-19-2014

(02-18-2014, 06:18 PM)AfzalG Wrote: ps: whats SOS?

This post from Shannon can explain it a million times better than I could attempt to.

http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-What-is-HST-and-SOS

RE: SM v3 so far so good - AfzalG - 02-19-2014

i don´t know if i look badass or alpha ... if you guys really want it i can put in some photos of me but i will only keep it for 24h because i dont want that someone of my company to identify me with this journal....

i asked a girl that i could fuck at the begining of sm but which i rejceted cause she shit tested me like hell... why did she do that and she answered "you seemed to be a macho asshole kind of guy who thinks he is the greatest, thats why i played these games and i also was a little afraid of you..."

what shannon describes sounds great but i cant imagine how it works... i think only shanon understands it ...

another interessting thing. i approached a group of 4 girls... they were very rude to me and said i better go i said "why are your boyfriends coming to beat me up" they said " even we can beat you up you pussy ..." and then one of them shouted at me and said "go now!!!" I laughed and said "i still wish you a great night"... and left...

but what i like is that stage 4 is really pushing me to be more aggressive and to approach girls which i didnt do for 2 years before i started with sm...but it would really be nice if girls would approach me sometimes...

RE: SM v3 so far so good - Minititan - 02-19-2014

(02-19-2014, 09:11 AM)AfzalG Wrote: i don´t know if i look badass or alpha ... if you guys really want it i can put in some photos of me but i will only keep it for 24h because i dont want that someone of my company to identify me with this journal....

i asked a girl that i could **** at the begining of sm but which i rejceted cause she shit tested me like hell... why did she do that and she answered "you seemed to be a macho asshole kind of guy who thinks he is the greatest, thats why i played these games and i also was a little afraid of you..."

what shannon describes sounds great but i cant imagine how it works... i think only shanon understands it ...

another interessting thing. i approached a group of 4 girls... they were very rude to me and said i better go i said "why are your boyfriends coming to beat me up" they said " even we can beat you up you pussy ..." and then one of them shouted at me and said "go now!!!" I laughed and said "i still wish you a great night"... and left...

but what i like is that stage 4 is really pushing me to be more aggressive and to approach girls which i didnt do for 2 years before i started with sm...but it would really be nice if girls would approach me sometimes...

Okay, I'm kind of agreeing with all sides. This could be shit tests or an attempt to bring you down if girls want you but think your out of their league, or you could very well be giving off a strong asshole vibe. It's soo hard to determine, maybe it's just bad timing and every women you approach is having a super shit day, but for that too be the case repeatedly would be highly coincidental and unlikely. It's good that you aren't letting it bother you too much and are still approaching. It may be deliberate, maybe if you are the kind of guy who used to fear rejection then the sub may be deliberately causing you to get rejected over and over until that fear is truly gone, I don't know much about 5G but Self optimized scripting does sound like the sub although a generic audio is designed to affect people in the most beneficial way for them. Shannon's input right now would be great.

If I'm even slightly right in thinking the sub may be deliberately doing this to get used to rejection, and in your case the rejections you seem to be encountering are the kind that most guys fear when they start out in the game, aggressive women. If this is caused by the sub deliberately then roll with it, it's taking you closer to the end goal the quickest way it can get you there.

Quotes from the sex magnet sales page
"Respond to rejection differently than before: now, not only disconnect from negative emotional responses, but keep trying different things until you succeed."

"Handle rejection by disconnecting from it emotionally, and continuing to try different ways to get what you were trying to get in the first place, until you get it."

RE: SM v3 so far so good - FluffyBunny - 02-19-2014

there is anything much you can do other then grind it out.

What kind of woman are you approaching ? Have you ever approach one of those shy cute girls and they end up yelling at you???

If yes, the reason why they test you is because you are not congruent with yourself at the moment. Thats it ... simple as that. So like i said you just have to grind it out as time goes by you will see the changes. i actually have quit a bit of experience with this....a while back

An example is like this.

level 1 is a average Joe
level 2 is a tough buff guy
level 3 is superman

Your currently telling everyone you are a superman (aka Body language , Aura , Energy). But you are either moving from level 1.5 to 2 or 2 to 2.5 at the moment. Therefore girls sense it and see that there is something missing , THEREFORE they test you like hell to see if you are at the superman level as well as if that is what you truly are

Heres what I suggest .
Keep doing what you are doing as in approaching . But find a way to change the way you respond to them. Think in terms of what a superman or someone thats seen it all will respond toward the girl.

When you reach a level . People understand you dont play game and they simple just drop theirs.

RE: SM v3 so far so good - AfzalG - 02-19-2014

nice post fluffy i like it... i will work on it... Wink

no i have never approached the shy cute one... only the hot bitchy type... maybe i should change this...

RE: SM v3 so far so good - AfzalG - 02-26-2014

man women are shit testin me like crazy...

they try to play games to ignore and so on...

i am jealous as hell... depression is gone confidence is really high eye game nearly master level...

some girls get so aroused when they are near me i sometime just have to laugh...

but the shit test man -.-

today i had fight with a german girl after i approached her a girl 19 years old she insulted my nation ( i live in germany but i am from serbia) said that i am an ugly a looser, and all serbian men are dogs and some shit like this... i was so angry i said the same kind of stuff called her ugly fat ... pig and this stuff although she was an 8.5 but i lost controll and didnt care... i even called her a german nazi whore =D but she seemed to enjoy it and after a while of insulting each other she said "you are a funny guy, do you want my number" and i said "wtf you think i was flirting with you ? go away you are sick learn to have some respect for men first" and was about to leave and then she shouted so that other poeple could hear it " this guy loves me he cant let me alone " lol .... xd

also while insulting each other she said things like "do you enjoy it to speak with me..." or "are you proud to have my attention" lol crazy...

oh man ... its hard really...

normal girls dont react to me and those who react are psychos ... -.-

RE: SM v3 so far so good - SargeMaximus - 02-26-2014

You're just bringing out the best in them lol.

RE: SM v3 so far so good - swisston - 02-26-2014

Flirting through racism is my favourite.

That's really messed up. Smile

Out of interest, do you know why you reacted so much to it? I thought that the alpha way was about removing the power others have over us? That slanging match doesn't sound very smooth or dignified. Smile

RE: SM v3 so far so good - stratos - 02-26-2014

I used to live in Germany..sounds like German foreplay to me Wink

RE: SM v3 so far so good - LifeLabs - 02-26-2014

(02-26-2014, 02:06 PM)AfzalG Wrote: today i had fight with a german girl after i approached her a girl 19 years old she insulted my nation

Lol, even more drama unfolding.

I'm curious, do you remember exactly how that came about?
What was the transition from your approach to her insults?

RE: SM v3 so far so good - AfzalG - 02-26-2014

@ stratos haha =D

@swisston i know...many things arent alpha at all about sm... for example the level of me pursuing them and still trying things even if they arent interessted... but thats why it isnt call alpha male but sex magnet... the only thing that matters is sex =D

@lifelab
it started pretty normal i approached her she said she isnt interessted... i said "ok i wish you a good day" ... then she asked "but where you are from... " i said " from serbia" she said " so why you dont go for serbian girls?" i said " i will, i find them better anyway" she said "bullshit german women are the best, serbian girls only want money" i said "thats not true i like them more german women are boring..." she said "so why you dont go back to serbia if you like it so much?" i said "because i now live here have a job and friends here" and then she said "yeah but we dont need KANACKEN (an insult for foreigner) like you are here" .... =D thats how it started...