Subliminal Talk
SM v3 so far so good - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: SM v3 so far so good (/Thread-SM-v3-so-far-so-good)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: SM v3 so far so good - AfzalG - 02-10-2014

(02-10-2014, 07:21 AM)K-Train Wrote: EDIT: Sorry AfzalG, didn't see your post. If she "though your heart was softer" she might have thought you were easy pickings. This is good and bad. Good, because she knows you have balls. Bad because you're a challenge to her now, and women with issues (as you know from your own experience) looooooove challenges like you. Absolutely love this shit. I say you watch what you say to her because you *might* need to save some of those messages just in case you have to take her to court or something and you don't want to incriminate yourself with her or have it appeared you "egged her on". My 2 cents. Sorry if I sound preachy and sh!t.

hmm... i understand but i hope it wont come that far... because as far as i know she refused to say anything to the police about anyone of her former boyfriends although they used and abused her in many ways, and although her family tried to make her do that many times ... she seems to be loyal in this way...

RE: SM v3 so far so good - Shannon - 02-10-2014

AfzalG

Quote:it is pretty naive to think that no women can do any damage to you ... it is what the sub tells you but it doesnt mean that it is a fact...

Incorrect. SM3 tells you to sense and reject women who will use you, manipulate you or mistreat you. I think you got caught up in trying to consciously conform to what you thought was what the crowd wanted you to do, instead of just doing what you thought was the best thing to do. I also think you did this based on some misunderstanding of the advice I and others gave. But if you learn from this, it's worth your time.

Quote:@Shannon: Since you've got a great deal of experience in this matter, I'm curious, do these type of women ever let up if the person in question is in close proximity? I know that distancing yourself is usually the way to go but what if AfzalG can't do that right now? I'm asking because I'm curious how he's suppose to deal with this chica if she's this insistent, this manipulative, and this close to him.

It depends on her particular personality, how she is emotionally damaged and various other circumstances. In the end, no matter what, if you decide she must be out of your life, you will do what it takes. I have seen men move across the country to get away from toxic women, and for good reason.

AfzalG:

Quote:and yes it is easy for you guys to tell me like master yoda : "do or dont do there is nor trying"
but the truth is i know her for only for 3 months in this 3 months we spoke like few words only (of course before this started with her offer)... things i told you is what i heard from others i wanted to see for myself what kind of person she is ... thats why i asked for the blowi ...she showed her ugly face to early so its easy for me to reject her ... as far as i know sm is designed to help you easily recognize and reject women who want to manipulate you with sex...

again, what you were being told was, pick one course of action, stick to it and own it fully.

Quote:@Shannon great analysis... you should write a book about women ... like i said i live in germany and i think it isnt very different than in us ... there is even a new law here where a women can accuse you for raping her if she didnt like the sex with you lol

I would hardly be laughing at such a law, or a situation. In the US, prisons are increasingly becoming privatized, meaning that someone (company/shareholders) actually make a profit from imprisoning people. Between laws and public belief that a woman claiming assault/rape is infallibly correct, and someone making a profit if you are imprisoned in a privatized prison, we have a recipe here for a disaster of untold proportions. Guilty without proof, and profitably too.

Just pray that that law's passage doesn't mean Germany is following in the footsteps of America's idiocy.

RE: SM v3 so far so good - Fonzy3 - 02-10-2014

Bro check out Fuzzy's BIATBW journal...

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: SM v3 so far so good - SargeMaximus - 02-10-2014

(02-10-2014, 07:18 AM)AfzalG Wrote: but they are based on true stories...

Lol, they may be but do you trust the more-than-likely "tweaking" they did to make the story more appealing to audiences?

(02-10-2014, 07:18 AM)AfzalG Wrote: but i like the second part of your post ... i will think about it....

ps: how many times did you run through am?

Did AM 5 once, and now I'm on AM 6.

(02-10-2014, 07:21 AM)K-Train Wrote: One of the books I'm reading advocates a similar philosophy. Essentially, its saying have your own values and morals, state your interests to those who you are attracted to in a bold, honest, straightforward manner and then let them decide. So (to piggyback off Fluffybunny's comment) what happens is that initially some women may be taken aback by the high degree of honesty and might seem to be turned off by your persona but later on (if they had any real attraction/interest towards you) they come around.

What's the book?

I have totally experienced this though. Some girls say no, and I let them off easy, but I'm beginning to realize that if I just played it cool and kept on talking, then told her to give me her number a bit later, she most likely would. For my own part, I'm realizing I'm not doing all I can, in essence, I'm not giving the girl a chance.

The trick is to be the one in control. Asking the woman to decide is a bad idea since it puts you in a submissive position, AND it makes her feel too much is being expected of her. You gotta lead, and if she doesn't leave, chances are she wants you, it's just up to you to figure out how to make it work without compromising your integrity.

RE: SM v3 so far so good - K-Train - 02-10-2014

Hey Sarge, the book is called "Mode One" by Alan Roger Currie. Look it up. Based on what I know about you I think you'll absorb the info from it without a problem.

RE: SM v3 so far so good - SargeMaximus - 02-11-2014

(02-10-2014, 10:15 PM)K-Train Wrote: Hey Sarge, the book is called "Mode One" by Alan Roger Currie. Look it up. Based on what I know about you I think you'll absorb the info from it without a problem.

Thanks I'll do that. Cheers.

RE: SM v3 so far so good - AfzalG - 02-13-2014

haha its sick stage 4 is sick

10 day...

i am starting to feel really great,...but i dont accept any kind of disrespect

today I entered train to the city where i work... and behind me a 30-35 year old aggressive asshole pushed me the hole time... the first time i ignored it the second time i turned towards him and he gave me the aggressive look... then i found a place next to a nice girl ... i was about to put my bag down when he pushed me the 3. time...

that was the moment i reacted... i said "hey man when will you stop pushing me" he instantly turnt towards me and leaned into my face and shouted something i didnt understand... i think it was russian (dont have anything against russians...) however i then pushed him back hard... he dropped his bag and tried to punch me in the face... but before he could i kicked him in the stomach... then graped the holder for the bags and gave him a dropkick against his chest lol =D

it was like an automatic reaction it was like i have become jet li... had zero anxiety wasnt afraid although he looked like a gangster or some shit ... he felt back 2-3 meters... i fell back too and unjured both of my knees... although some women (30-40) tried to catch... me lol

some off them startet to shout for help... some of them said to me "are you insane what are you doing ..." and the other men there just said "someone call the police"... the guy tried to insult me or something but was struggling for air poeple helped him up and brought him away ...

some guys brought him to the end of the train... 5 men behind and in front of me blocked the ways... to the exit...

i sat to the girl next to me she was obviously frightened turned away... cellphones were pulled out and calls were made haha
poeple are so easily frightened these day... but i didnt care what was happening i pulled out my books and studied... because i had an exam today...

all the poeple were starring at me...

security came ( a women 35 years old i think lol)

she standed next to me ... didnt say anything i ignored her and continued studying ... wasnt afraid and didnt care of any possible outcome...

but as the time past by i was noticing that nothing was happening... i thought what the fuck is going on when will the police come in ...

the train arrived at the destination poeple were leaving and giving me shocked looks... i was still sitting waiting untill nearly everyone left ... then i stood up the security women walked next to me to the door... i looked her in the eyes... then she said " have a good day sir " =D i said thank you, you too...

at the trainstation no police waiting for me... noone stopping or saying anything to me???

my friend who was there left the train too... i said did you see what just happend?

he laughed and said "yes sm made you beat up this guy like in a karate movie and then protected you from being arrested."

i hope you understood what happend i am still trying to realize what happend ... i know it has nothing to do with sex... but i thought this might interest you too =D

RE: SM v3 so far so good - Geodude - 02-13-2014

That's literally the coolest thing I've ever read on this forum.

RE: SM v3 so far so good - swisston - 02-13-2014

I hope that sweet Karate moves are the surprise in AM6 too Smile

RE: SM v3 so far so good - Tiesto - 02-13-2014

(02-13-2014, 06:46 AM)AfzalG Wrote: haha its sick stage 4 is sick

10 day...

i am starting to feel really great,...but i dont accept any kind of disrespect

today I entered train to the city where i work... and behind my a 30-35 year old aggressive asshole pushed me the hole time... the first time i ignored it the second time i turned towards him and he gave me the aggressive look... then i found a place next to a nice girl ... i was about to put my back down when he pushed me the 3. time...

that was the moment i reacted... i said "hey man when will you stop pushing me" he instantly turnt towards me and leaned into my face and shouted something i didnt understand... i think it was russian (dont have anything against russians...) however i then pushed him back hard... he dropped his back and tried to punch me in the face... but before he could i kicked him in the stomach... then graped the holder for the backs and gave him a dropkick against his chest lol =D

it was like an automatic reaction it was like i have become jet li... had zero anxiety wasnt afraid although he looked like a gangster or some shit ... he felt back 2-3 meters... i fell back too and unjured both of my knees... although some women (30-40) tried to catch... me lol

some off them startet to shout for help... some of them said to me "are you insane what are you doing ..." and the other there men just said "someone call the police"... the guy tried to insult me or something but was struggling for air poeple helped him up and brought him away ...

some guys brought him to the end of the train... 5 men behind and in front of me blocked the ways... to the exit...

i sat to the girl next to me she was obviously frightened turned away... cellphones were pulled out and calls were made haha
poeple are so easily frightened these day... but i didnt care what was happening i pulled out my books and studied... because i had an exam today...

all the poeple were starring at me...

security came ( a women 35 years old i think lol)

she standed next to me ... didnt say anything i ignored her and continued studying ... wasnt afraid and didnt car of any outcome...

but as the time past by i was noticing that nothing was happening... i thought what the **** is going on when will the police come in ...

the train arrived at the destination poeple were leaving and giving me shocked looks... i sat stilll waited till nearly everyone left the train... then i stood up the security women walked next to me to the door... i looked her in the eyes... then she said " have a good day sir " =D i said thank you, you too...

at the trainstation no police waiting for me... noone stopping or saying anything to me???

my friend who was there left the train too... i said did you see what just happend?

he laughed and said "yes sm made you beat up this guy like in an karate movie and then protected you from being arrested."

i hope you understood what happend i am still trying to realize what happend ... i know it has nothing to do with sex... but i thought this might interest you too =D

LOL! SM kicks ass!! Literally... Big Grin

RE: SM v3 so far so good - AfzalG - 02-13-2014

it was like in the movie limitless i remembered the scene from the movie enter the dragon when o´hara grabs bruce lee and he does something similiar...... i think the ogfs script in sm helped me use my abilities... without being blocked by fear...

i am really noticing that stage 4 is making me alpha as fuck ... i didnt behave that alpha even when using am5....

i move and walk very slowly have an unimpressed attitude... also the way i sit or stand changed very much...now i can stare women again in the eyes... and make some spontaneous comments about their looks or their food.... i also get a lot of smiles and i smile back or say... hi this is definitly going to the right direction...

edit: i noticed that every time i wanted to write bag... i wrote back haha sry... guys i am tired...

RE: SM v3 so far so good - Minititan - 02-13-2014

This is epic! I wonder if insane martial arts move is actually the hidden gem lol. Awesome story man, even after am5 I wouldn't fight with a guy intimidating me, I tend to brush them off like their immature, which does tend to piss them off lol. I'm now looking forward to month 4 of SM3

RE: SM v3 so far so good - AfzalG - 02-14-2014

shannon do you think a subliminal image flashing programm with no suggestions will interfere with sm...

i mean sm contains suggestions ... would flashing pictures of women interfere---???

RE: SM v3 so far so good - Shannon - 02-14-2014

(02-14-2014, 09:41 AM)AfzalG Wrote: shannon do you think a subliminal image flashing programm with no suggestions will interfere with sm...

i mean sm contains suggestions ... would flashing pictures of women interfere---???

I think if it has just images of women, it will neither interfere nor make a damned bit of difference. It would be a waste of your time, unless you're using it to flash X rated pics, in which case it *might* act as an aphrodisiac... but that again would not help with SM.