Subliminal Talk
SM v3 so far so good - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: SM v3 so far so good (/Thread-SM-v3-so-far-so-good)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

SM v3 so far so good - AfzalG - 12-23-2013

Hi Guys...

I am at the 24. day of stage 2 of sm v3 that's what I noticed so far:

pros:
- I feel very sexy and attractive, I can look in the mirror for hours cause I find myself very beautiful, this feeling is like ten times stronger than it was with am5
- I love myself much more then before, I think it´s more important for me to be happy than to make others happy
- I think I am better than any woman and can't imagine to love a woman more than myself
-I am starting to see woman as normal human beings and realizing that woman alone can't make me happy
-I started really to not care about other poeples opinion, it´s really near to zero, this effect is much stronger than it was on am5
-I do not have the need to proove myself that I am worthy cause only I know my true value
-I do not have the need to act alpha or show my masculinity in the presence of other man
- I have zero eye contact with man, even if they try very hard i just ignore them as if they doesn't exist , something that i couldn't do on alpha
-I am indifferent to the fact that I am single
-my penis is in peak performance 24 hours a day
-my need to socialize has increased
- many good looking girls look at me or smile at me or stand near beside me, they talk about private things like sex, or shaving their vaginas ....
- other guys come to me and ask me for advice with their girlfriends, they perceive me as experienced, if I come to late to a party they say things like "Admit it you banged a hot chick that's why you are late."
- I am very calm, although I am a naturally aggressive guy my level of aggression has reduced by 95% or even more Big Grin, I don't feel the need to fight with other guys or to proove myself that I am stronger just want to enjoy life
-I have automatically rejected many girls that wanted to control me or play games, and the best thing it didn't hurt, I broke up with beautiful girls and didn't feel sad or depressed about it as I used to feel in the past... even am5 could't give me that strength
- my selfdiscipline and success has increased
-lazyness has decreased
- I can control my emotions much better now
-my conversation with woman are more intimate and playful... I act as if I am a nice guy

cons
- I feel less powerful and rock solid than with am5, weaker and more fearful
-girls I go out or socialize with refuse to have further contact... it's like they think I am a pervert
-girls get easily angry about me
- some girls find me creepy and say that I have changed and that I care too much about sex
- some girls say they don't want to sleep with me because they think I already have sex with every woman I can, and they don´t want to be one of many
- some man have less respect and fear than with am5 , and are trying to provoke me but it's getting better as the program progesses
- at stage 1 many men approched me up to 5 guys a day but I am feeling the attention from men fading away as the program progresses stage 2 decreased the attention from men alot...

I had some heavy resistence but it's getting better... at moments I was very emotional and thought about quitting but I after reading some of Shannons explanations I decided to test the program long terms that means after I finish the Six Stages I will listen to the Refresher Stage for 6 Months Wink Cool
And then again start with stage 1 Wink

I will use it till I get all the results described in the advdertisment...

I listen to it 12-16 hours a day... (masked and ultrasonic)

PS: Shannon I was wondering why you don't offer your programs in a higher quality audio format like ogg(vorbis) or m4a(aac /or even better alac).

---- I apologize for my bad English I am from Germany.-----

RE: SM v3 so far so good - stratos - 12-23-2013

I've experienced many of the same things as Afzal in the first few months of SM3.

RE: SM v3 so far so good - Fonzy3 - 12-23-2013

Amazing post Afzal, I like how you posted the good and what needs to be improved. Sounds like through your pro's you've taken a lot of power when it comes to women and accept exactly what type of sex life you want with who you want. That's a great amount of time for using the program. Can't wait to read your further results on this journey.

I'm sure that list of cons will get smaller as time goes on.

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: SM v3 so far so good - AfzalG - 12-25-2013

thank you fonzy...

had some strong depressions yesterday but got handled them with brainwave entrainment...

epsilon and delta waves seems to be more effective for me when resistance is showing up...

I also noticed that the ultrasonic version is causing less resitance than the masked ones... the ocean surf version is even making me aggressive...

ps: had some nice dreams about my english teacher a 26 year old blonde kissing me...

RE: SM v3 so far so good - Fonzy3 - 12-25-2013

No problem, interesting to read about how you dealt with resistance. I prefer the trickling stream, you might think it's more serene. Awesome dream, careful though, there have been more real cases of that occurring in schools lol.

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: SM v3 so far so good - Shannon - 12-25-2013

(12-23-2013, 03:50 PM)AfzalG Wrote: PS: Shannon I was wondering why you don't offer your programs in a higher quality audio format like ogg(vorbis) or m4a(aac /or even better alac).

---- I apologize for my bad English I am from Germany.-----

320 kbps mp3 is a pretty high quality audio format. It has to be, for it to be useful for carrying a subliminal audio undamaged. That, and because .wav is too big, and ogg or m4a or aac or alac are formats few consumers have ever heard of. On principle I would prefer to use .wav (what I create my .mp3's from) or .ogg, but the fact is, everyone knows what an .mp3 is, and it's playable on everything, and at 320 kbps and using the settings I use otherwise, I can create a program that is very close to the quality of the original .wav file.

That's why. :-)

RE: SM v3 so far so good - AfzalG - 12-26-2013

I understand what you say. And that the compatibility with players is the main reason.

The reason I ask is that before I discovered your subliminals I made my own and noticed a big difference in effectivness between mp3 and aac, and between aac and ogg(vorbis).

But you are the expert if you say the quality is enough I accept it.

PS: I heard that ultrasonic subliminals are more effectiv and proven to work than these with sound differenting is that true?

I use your subliminals with Brainwave Entrainment software like Neuro Programmer 3 is that ok?

Will there be in the future masked subliminals with the sound of fire, I used to have some and their were very calming and nice to sleep with.

RE: SM v3 so far so good - Shannon - 12-26-2013

Quote:I understand what you say. And that the compatibility with players is the main reason.

The reason I ask is that before I discovered your subliminals I made my own and noticed a big difference in effectivness between mp3 and aac, and between aac and ogg(vorbis).

But you are the expert if you say the quality is enough I accept it.

I'm using special settings to encode my mp3's and the result is that there is only 3-5% effectiveness lost from the original, whether it be .wav or .aac uncompressed. Some of my programs are nearly 5 gigabytes even compressed... can you imagine if they were not compressed?

Quote:PS: I heard that ultrasonic subliminals are more effectiv and proven to work than these with sound differenting is that true?

I have noted many times two things. First, volume of the subliminal affects effectiveness; louder is more effective. I theorize that this is due to the "perceptory pressure", as I call it. That is, the perceived urgency of the message, and the resulting desire subconsciously, to comply.

Ultrasonics are much louder than masked format because they use pitch differencing, as opposed to volume differencing. Therefore, in theory, they should be more effective. However, reports from my users here and in private studies and experiments I have done seem to consistently suggest that masked format is just as effective. I believe this is true because the subconscious appears to exist (and respond) as "layers". For instance, if I play an ultrasonic program at the volume that is optimal for the "gross subconscious", which is the first layer down from conscious awareness, it can trigger much different responses from a person than if I play that same program at a volume that is acceptable to the second or third "layer" of subconscious awareness. The deeper the layer, the less volume appears to be necessary; and, the deeper the responding layer, the less resistance appears to be given. This seems to explain why both seem to work equally well.

Quote:I use your subliminals with Brainwave Entrainment software like Neuro Programmer 3 is that ok?

As long as you do not use multiple subliminals at a time, you're fine. Because subliminals that are properly constructed bypass the conscious mind entirely, BWE is unnecessary to enhance subliminals, or "make then work" or "work faster" if they are created and used properly.

Quote:Will there be in the future masked subliminals with the sound of fire, I used to have some and their were very calming and nice to sleep with.

I actually had plans for something like that, but the overwhelming response was... we want ocean surf! As it stands, I have to standardize on certain cover tracks so that I can have a consistent offering, and I have a lot more to build. Going back and building another masked track for everything using a crackling campfire would not only use up much more server disk space and bandwidth, but would take time and apply it to things I have already created, instead of upgrading or building new things. So at this time, it doesn't make sense to do. If not for these things, I would enjoy having a roaring fireplace audio mask, a thundering rainstorm mask, a rainforest mask, and a variety of musical options as well... but it's not currently feasible.

RE: SM v3 so far so good - stratos - 12-26-2013

I'd appreciate having a fire sound in the future subliminals.

RE: SM v3 so far so good - AfzalG - 12-26-2013

3-5% effectiveness lost sounds great I am impressed.

The reason I prefer the ultrasonic version is because the masked ones make me much more tired, don't know the reason but it's like my brain can't swallow it that easy like ultrasonic.

I had the same thoughts about the layers of subconscious, but I always asked myself wich layer is the most important to stimulate for behavior change.

Yeah I know of course I don't use anything else with sm3 you said it often enough "NOTHING ELSE WITH 5G"
I understand how subliminals work, but as far as I know the ultrasonic version doesn't synchronize the brain like the masked one with spatial sounds thats why I use binaural beats, or if my brain is tired to refresh it and so on...

but ok thank you very much for your answer

RE: SM v3 so far so good - Shannon - 12-26-2013

Both formats use the same technique for whole brain synchronization. As to why one format works better or different for some people... aside from my theory of layers of subconscious awareness, I don't know how to explain that.

RE: SM v3 so far so good - AfzalG - 12-28-2013

I went out yesterday at first I got a lot of attention from men, at first they were disrespectful then they started to try to impress me with their stories...

In the first club I only drank a beer and was about to leave, at the exit the waitress looked me in the eyes and smiled at me I smiled back and she wished me a great night.

In the second club the barmaid was talking on her mobile phone, I walked by than she came to me said hi and cuddelt me =D (it's the second time she sees me there), I made my order than later she sat next to me while I was smoking, she ate a kebab... I started to flirt she looked me in the eyes like I said something wrong but then started to laugh and reacted ver positiv... I was very playfull and funny with her. Later I paid my bill and wanted to leave she came to me and cuddelt me again... and then invited me to take some tequila shots with her that go on the house... I took some shots cuddelt her again and we talked about going together in the sauna.. all that happened without her even knowing my name...and I have to mention that she is 7 years older than me ( a 30 year old milf I am 23 ) and she is married.

Also my friends said the way I move changed... and the other bartender said I have a cool manly voice...

That was pretty much the highlight of the day we went to some other places girls gave me some serious looks but nothing special happend.

I have some cool dreams these days about picking up women flirting with women and having sex with them. But also about men challenging me.

It's the 28 day of stage 2, I am really excited what will happen in stage 3 I hope my approach anxiety will get lower and my flirting abilities better...

PS: I forgot to mention that in stage 1 it happened to me that girls paid my drinks without even asking me, which I think is pretty unusal...

SM feels like I am having a new improved and controlled puberty.

RE: SM v3 so far so good - LifeLabs - 12-28-2013

(12-23-2013, 03:50 PM)AfzalG Wrote: -girls I go out or socialize with refuse to have further contact... it's like they think I am a pervert
- some girls find me creepy and say that I have changed and that I care too much about sex

When I read this, I laughed.
Care too much??

(12-23-2013, 03:50 PM)AfzalG Wrote: - some girls say they don't want to sleep with me because they think I already have sex with every woman I can, and they don´t want to be one of many

When I read this, I laughed so hard Big Grin

I guess that comes with the territory. Nice!

RE: SM v3 so far so good - AfzalG - 12-28-2013

Like I said I am not a native speaker of English...

with care too much I mean giving too much value

what do you mean with territory