Subliminal Talk
Apex-Predator Evolutionary Log - AM6 RE-RUN Stage 2 - Letting go - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Apex-Predator Evolutionary Log - AM6 RE-RUN Stage 2 - Letting go (/Thread-Apex-Predator-Evolutionary-Log-AM6-RE-RUN-Stage-2-Letting-go)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: Apex-Predator Evolutionary Log - Alpha Male 6 - New Beginning - Dee - 01-05-2015

(01-05-2015, 08:29 AM)LeoistheSun Wrote: As a kid I thought I had ADHD. My parents put me on meds for awhile. Then took me off.

Turns out I was just a growing kid, and talking in school seemed much more interesting than work.

Just saying, I think stimulants might actually be a crutch. I don't think anyone really needs them. Turns you into a zombie and women can sense this. Why not try some Ginko or Nootropics?

If you do take em, its my recommendation that you take the lowest dose possible. Probably 25% of what they would recommend. That sh** is powerful.

So I assume as an adult you no longer have any of the ADHD symptoms? Well I still have to go for my final clinical assessment; I might not have it at all, I wonder how your Doctors managed to misdiagnose you.

I have tried a lot of stuff like Nootropics, braining training, hypnosis, spiritual healing, meditation, gadgets and gizmos but after reading a Yale University book by Dr Brown called Attention Deficit Disorder http://www.amazon.co.uk/Attention-Deficit-Disorder-Unfocused-University/dp/0300119895 , he shows case study after case study of clinical trials done that show that medication is the most effective treatment on the planet, after reading it you just want to run to the nearest pharmacy and get some pills.

Also another doctor on Youtube said that If you become a zombie it proves that your medication isn’t right and you need an adjustment. Who can really know though, doctors could be bought to say anything and the drug corporations makes trillions .

So am guessing your parents took you off it because you became an obedient zombie and things got boring around the house? Smile

"That sh** is powerful" Am curious what does it feel like, I just watched Limitless the other day although a bit tooo much in TV LAND and am expecting my whole life to change productivity wise

EDIT:

What is the difference between Nootropics or stimulates?

RE: Apex-Predator Evolutionary Log - Alpha Male 6 - New Beginning - Dee - 01-05-2015

That reminded me to try and sell some of the expensive equipment I’ve accumulated over the years since an moving soon and won’t be using them again as they didn’t do what they were marketed to do. Man you don’t understand I’ve been hacking at this mountain with an IcePick for years now, I just hope the National Health Service of the United Kingdom as a better way.

So a few months ago after another failed ADD cure experiment I ticked off the list and moved on to another method. This time I had the option either to get a new car or get the equipment for the new method which was neuro-feedback, biofeedback didn’t have any positive results for me.

[Image: fbghg2.jpg]

The way I saw it is everything I ever dreamed off is on the other side of that mountain, some peoples obstacles are like Hills in the lovely countryside compared to what am facing and if I get over it I’ll be the greatest in my own estimate. So I forked out an arm and leg and got the gear.

[Image: 2jg5qwk.jpg]
NASA patented EEG Neurofeedback technology from http://www.smartbraintech.com/

[Image: nl7txy.jpg]

Guess what, It didn’t help one bit. At this point in my life I rather die taking some experimental NHS ADD stimulate than become a bitter old man sat in a rocking chair in some old aged home I loath telling my grandchildren I resent (because I just settled for any women that would have me) that life is unfair and some people just aren’t meant to be successful no matter how hard they try nature and the universe has already cast the dire on some Eugenics Darwinian bullsh*t.

F*CK THAT, am not giving in or giving up, mine is going to be a Tale of Glory, after this, after the all the hardships, not getting accepted in jobs because I didn’t finish the tests in time, getting called names, getting laughed at, having people thinking am a failure, useless, a waste man, been depressed, having suicidal thoughts, going crazy for months and no one believing, been depended on illegal drugs just to make it thru a dreadful day, having the lowest of low self-esteems in human history, been the only non-physically disable child in the whole school in Special Class and not told why, dealing will racism even before I even knew what the word meant, beat up by teachers, thrown in closets in kindergarten, been exposed to domestic violence, going thru abandonment issues, dealing with a lot of other issues and obstacles and overcoming it all to be writing this Right Now.

After I deal with these ADD symptoms I would have gone all the way thru the fire (where countless others quit, gave up, committed suicide, settled for less or fall into the underworld’s life of crime) and I would have came out unscathed with an Iron Will and I red hot desire to WIN, everything else will be child’s play from that moment one. TRUST ME, I TELL YOU THE TRUTH!

AM6 STAGE 1 - Day 16

- I keep sleeping in the early hours of the morning and walking up at mid-day, cant seize the day when its already almost over, it’s really annoying

- Hatched brave new plan, stay up till 8pm on Tuesday to reset my sleeping pattern, I got lots of energy drinks, I once stayed up 26 hours on some cheap energy drink, hope it works again.

- Didn’t get to do my 3 sec rule conditioning practice coz I woke up late and had to find a place to stay.

- Spoke to a possible landlord, I can be gone as soon as end of the week. Tried to sell some of my gadgets on eBay, I have lots of mind machines and the like.

-I am mixing How To be an Alpha male audio book with instrumentals and the masked ocean tracks of AM6 and I might possibly put some beta waves and Solfeggio into bounce it as lossless and run the recordings every day until it becomes internized , I was reading up on my journal I a remember DanAmperson saying about reading too much stuff and mastering none, wow I get it a year later.

- I also converted “Double Your Dating” to audio and I’ll do the same with “Attraction Isn’t a Choice” and do the same as with the above track and just replay these until they become a part of my fresh.

- Also created the Jordan failure looped vid and uploaded it to my Youtube account for easy access, I’ll listen to this on my way to practice my game until I completely accept that the more I fail is the more I’ll succeed and welcome it.

RE: Apex-Predator Evolutionary Log - Alpha Male 6 - New Beginning - AlphaMind - 01-06-2015

(01-05-2015, 08:46 PM)Dee Wrote: -I am mixing How To be an Alpha male audio book with instrumentals and the masked ocean tracks of AM6 and I might possibly put some beta waves and Solfeggio into bounce it as lossless and run the recordings every day until it becomes internized , I was reading up on my journal I a remember DanAmperson saying about reading too much stuff and mastering none, wow I get it a year later.

This is the worst thing you can do Big Grin

Want to know my trick?
1. Have a speaker and earphone
2. One speaker to play masked subliminal with volume you can hear even if you use earphone.
3. One earphone to hear audio books or musics.
4. Enjoy Big Grin
5. Any brainwave entertainment should be listen alone. Of course with earphone or headphones.

Modifying Shannon's subliminal mp3s successfully destroy it, and you'll waste your time.

Give some thought. If the creator itself already stress on how his mp3 maximize what can be included then as a customer we should listen. Unless you know how the creator make the mp3s in which none of us know.

RE: Apex-Predator Evolutionary Log - Alpha Male 6 - New Beginning - Dee - 01-06-2015

Cool idea.

I wanted to use it for my journey to work, its like 2 hours a day, I can listen to the audiobooks, multiple times within the year using this method, I'll never get down to reading them otherwise. If I was in the car I could play the masked track using car speakers and audio book with one ear phone as you suggested but I'll be in the bus and or train.

I think i'll get more benefit from listening to the audiobooks than the masked recordings for 2+ hours a day (?) since I already have it one for 16+ hours on ultra sonic and if the experiment damages the subliminal then no harm done, none intended, I may still get the placebo effect Smile but you right it might end up been a waste of time and sweet baby buda I'll starting to get horny as hell, AM6 (stage one too early?) or natural.

RE: Apex-Predator Evolutionary Log - Alpha Male 6 - New Beginning - AlphaMind - 01-06-2015

Sexual urges increase from stage 1. This is the only thing I regrettably de-fang with masturbation.

Don't do this. I too will stop. Ejaculate no more without chick(s).

RE: Apex-Predator Evolutionary Log - Alpha Male 6 - New Beginning - Dee - 01-06-2015

AM just mixing a lot of files for the next 3 months, am not taking my PC with me, just my laptop as my PC as the editing programs installed in it.

I’ve been up 24 hours now, well I have 2 hours light sleep. The energy drink is doing its job, but I have had too much and an feeling anxious and negative, I guess everyone tends to think negativity then they are ill. (And the guy I spoke to about a flat has had second thoughts about taking me on, guess it’s for the best, his single and 38, it might rub off on me.)

What I’ve noticed is when the negative thoughts come in, I keep telling myself I have to validate myself (thus rejecting the thoughts), “I have to be the source of my own positivity” I tell myself, its a good skill am developing but I seem to be afraid that I might end up with delusional trying to validate myself which makes it temping to try and get a second opinion but that just starts the cycle of external validation again.

I haven’t completed DYD so I don’t know if he address this directly but I do remember David saying to be careful with affirmations and the sort as he met many guys that thought they were successful but really weren’t.

Anyone experienced this yet?

Picture is subconscious native language. (Vague) Words aren't subconscious native language.

Making affirmation should be written. Subliminal points. Clearly define what your goal is. Enhance emotions. Direct and clear to what you want. Structure it into story. Here's mine:

Quote:My life is AWESOME. This is the BEST day of my LIFE as ALWAYS. I rise to the NEXT LEVEL every single day AT ANYTHING. EVERYTHING is POSSIBLE.

Not yet done, but I am building a better affirmation. Notice the subliminal points? If you take the bold letters it will be a scrambling sentence.

AWESOME BEST LIFE ALWAYS. NEXT LEVEL AT ANYTHING. EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE.

SHIT! I gave you my tricks Big Grin

EDIT:

What David meet is bunch of people who can't define clearly what the goal is. They are brought up with "make a simple affirmation shit". F*ck that! Make it clear as possible so you can determine have you achieve it?

People kept on saying "I have sex effortlessly" so I reply "YEAH WITH THE SAME FUCKIN WOMEN" make it more like "I have sex effortlessly to different women for at least 1 new women each week". Extreme huh, lol

AlphaMind you talking about David's comments from the "Approaching Women" program right?

I'm talking about your previous post. David product that I follow only On Being a Man and Double Your Dating.

Oh, Yeah I heard that comment I was referring to in that post on the "Approaching Women" program http://www.doubleyourdating.com/catalog/approachingwomen.html

I forgot what he said word for word, but it was on the lines that you can use all these programming techniques like Affirmations to brainwash yourself into thinking women like you or your behaviors when they really don't, something like a rapist who sincerity believes the women wanted to have sex with him but was playing hard to get, well that's an extreme example, but he said to be careful with using those tools because they that powerful.

RE: Apex-Predator Evolutionary Log - Alpha Male 6 - New Beginning - Ampersnd - 01-06-2015

I've personally wasted a few years of my life, mostly during the start of uni, thinking I was good with girls, when in fact it wasn't at all the case. It was just a giant rationalization, and I was getting no girls. I was afraid of going up and speaking with them.. but dangnabit, I just knew that they loved me!

I also thought that I was so cool, super smart, and in some sense above other people. But because of that, I didn't put much effort into going out, studying, or truly improving myself. And if I did hang out with people, it was with people I thought were dorky and unpopular. But it was because I was also dorky and unpopular, and we were all right for each other.

The wrong beliefs, though they could be worded positively, can destroy you. That's why I believe that, with affirmations, it's much more important to focus on process instead of results.

"I'm good with girls" relies on an external result.
"I'm focused on becoming great with girls" is internal and takes personal responsibility. So is "I love women", "I love having conversations with various women", or "I feel happy and seductive when I speak with women"

AM6 STAGE 1 - Day 17

Today was wildly unproductive, the enery drinks are still fading and I slipped up a PMO because I needed a pick me up from the negative effects. If I don't wake up early tomorow, some one is going to get it.

Still haven't slept, its coming close to 48 hours. It sounded like a good plan ODing in enerydrink to correct my sleeping pattern, now am afraid. Ill never sleep. My pills are soon to come Smile

Am losing my grip on reality as each hour passes.