Subliminal Talk
Maximum Immune System Response (MIR) 5G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: Subliminal Products (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Subliminal-Products)
+--- Thread: Maximum Immune System Response (MIR) 5G (/Thread-Maximum-Immune-System-Response-MIR-5G)

Maximum Immune System Response (MIR) 5G - AriGold - 11-04-2013

I know, 5G programs are to be used alone. But I'm not sure if this one is different.

So let's say I'm using a 6 stage program, get sick and want to use MIR.
Can I use MIR without canceling the 6 stage program?
How does it affect the "missing days" from MIR usage?

I haven't found any instructions but I know Shannon is using BAMM and about a month ago he was using MIR.

RE: Maximum Immune System Response (MIR) 5G - Shannon - 11-04-2013

MIR is designed for short term use, no more than 10-13 days at a time. If you catch the infection early, it can really make the issue much less difficult and shorten it considerably. In one case, I had it killed completely in a couple hours. In another it only lasted 3-4 days, when everyone else who got it had it for literally weeks.

MIR is a special case. If you use MIR, it is intended to be used by itself while the infection is present and for three days after it appears to have ended. If you choose to use MIR it MUST have the whole stage. In my experiments, I found that it did have an effect when I tried to use it and BAMM together, but it was severely degraded and so was BAMM. So for those few days, I used it alone because I could not afford to be down for weeks. There was a price to pay otherwise, but it wasn't as much as if I had been down completely for weeks and still using BAMM. It was a judgement call.

If you judge that the cost of not using MIR is greater than the cost of using it, then use MIR. But use it 24/7 for as long as you have the infection and then for three days more. In some cases, that may actually require giving up something else and using only MIR for a significant amount of time, depending on the nature of the infection.

RE: Maximum Immune System Response (MIR) 5G - Quote - 01-10-2014

Oh boy I'm halfway through AF Stage 4 and I am down with a dripping nose and sore throat. I wished I could use MIR, but I don't know how long I would be kept away from AF. Using AF when unwell, will it be less effective? If it kept me away for X days, does that mean I just needed to make up for the lost day(s)?

RE: Maximum Immune System Response (MIR) 5G - InTheZone - 01-10-2014

I had the same thing happen when I was using AM. A bunch of people were coming down this nasty cold that was taking them out for weeks so I decided to use MIR. It cleared me right up and I made up the time using the standard 1.5 days per missed day. Shannon had to miss some BAMM to use MIR as well so it shouldn't be a problem.

RE: Maximum Immune System Response (MIR) 5G - Quote - 01-10-2014

Thanks InTheZone. 1.5 days per missed day. Got it.

I'm feeling groggy and all the discomfort. As I have set up the schedule for AF and some future subs, I think I'll let this cold tide over. I'm feeling quite ok for now. Also, i'm saving up for LTU 3.0... according to a few journals, it rocks!

RE: Maximum Immune System Response (MIR) 5G - JackOfHearts - 01-18-2014

What is the 1.5 days rules?

RE: Maximum Immune System Response (MIR) 5G - InTheZone - 01-18-2014

(01-18-2014, 07:39 AM)maniac360 Wrote: What is the 1.5 days rules?

You make up 1.5 days per day missed on a program. Round the number up to the next whole number. So if I miss 5 days due to using MIR for instance, then I need to spend 8 days making up that time missed in whatever program I was using before I used MIR.

RE: Maximum Immune System Response (MIR) 5G - AlwaysLearning - 12-12-2018

(11-04-2013, 05:37 PM)Shannon Wrote: MIR is designed for short term use, no more than 10-13 days at a time. If you catch the infection early, it can really make the issue much less difficult and shorten it considerably. In one case, I had it killed completely in a couple hours. In another it only lasted 3-4 days, when everyone else who got it had it for literally weeks.

MIR is a special case. If you use MIR, it is intended to be used by itself while the infection is present and for three days after it appears to have ended. If you choose to use MIR it MUST have the whole stage. In my experiments, I found that it did have an effect when I tried to use it and BAMM together, but it was severely degraded and so was BAMM. So for those few days, I used it alone because I could not afford to be down for weeks. There was a price to pay otherwise, but it wasn't as much as if I had been down completely for weeks and still using BAMM. It was a judgement call.

If you judge that the cost of not using MIR is greater than the cost of using it, then use MIR. But use it 24/7 for as long as you have the infection and then for three days more. In some cases, that may actually require giving up something else and using only MIR for a significant amount of time, depending on the nature of the infection.

Hi Shannon, my question has to do with using MIR for a longer period. I am now on day 12 of MIR, and I am still mildly symptomatic. I seem to have had the worst cold of my life, or the worst I've had in memory. This is odd for me, as I don't generally get sick at all. Oh well!

What I am hoping you can explain to me, is if there is some outer limit on how long MIR will be helping me. Now on day 12, I still have some symptoms, and I am hoping that within another couple of days I'll be symptom free. Adding three more days to that would put me at 17 days of 24 hours/day use.

Any thoughts on the matter?

Thank you!

RE: Maximum Immune System Response (MIR) 5G - Shannon - 12-12-2018

(12-12-2018, 01:07 AM)AlwaysLearning Wrote:
(11-04-2013, 05:37 PM)Shannon Wrote: MIR is designed for short term use, no more than 10-13 days at a time. If you catch the infection early, it can really make the issue much less difficult and shorten it considerably. In one case, I had it killed completely in a couple hours. In another it only lasted 3-4 days, when everyone else who got it had it for literally weeks.

Hi Shannon, my question has to do with using MIR for a longer period. I am now on day 12 of MIR, and I am still mildly symptomatic. I seem to have had the worst cold of my life, or the worst I've had in memory. This is odd for me, as I don't generally get sick at all. Oh well!

What I am hoping you can explain to me, is if there is some outer limit on how long MIR will be helping me. Now on day 12, I still have some symptoms, and I am hoping that within another couple of days I'll be symptom free. Adding three more days to that would put me at 17 days of 24 hours/day use.

Thank you!

MIR has been tested out to months of use, and it will have no negative side effects to keep using it. It was just not originally planned to be used for that long, because most infections are not going to last that long.

From personal experience, as bad as this one is, be very glad you have MIR, because I can tell you, it would be much worse without it!

RE: Maximum Immune System Response (MIR) 5G - AlwaysLearning - 12-13-2018

(12-12-2018, 08:45 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(12-12-2018, 01:07 AM)AlwaysLearning Wrote:

Thank you!

MIR has been tested out to months of use, and it will have no negative side effects to keep using it. It was just not originally planned to be used for that long, because most infections are not going to last that long.

From personal experience, as bad as this one is, be very glad you have MIR, because I can tell you, it would be much worse without it!

Thank you Shannon! I appreciate your taking the time to reply.