Subliminal Talk
Fluffybunny's Sex Magnet 3 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Fluffybunny's Sex Magnet 3 Journal (/Thread-Fluffybunny-s-Sex-Magnet-3-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: Fluffybunny's Sex Magnet 3 Journal - Shannon - 12-23-2013

There's something else you should know. You can only use three programs at a time of all three are 3G. If ANY of them is 4G, only two. If any of them is 5G, only one. There are very good reasons for why those rules are in place. Trust me, you don't want to find out the hard way, as I had to do to know that they should be the rules.

RE: Fluffybunny's Sex Magnet 3 Journal - Fonzy3 - 12-23-2013

Stick it out man. Then you can look back and say you successfully completed your time with the program. Doing well in school is important and sounds like you have thought about your priorities when it comes to what sub you're going to use next. I can only imagine how great using SM 3 would be while on campus with so many women. Smile

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: Fluffybunny's Sex Magnet 3 Journal - FluffyBunny - 12-23-2013

Shannon :

Haha okok , yah ima just stick with just sm3 till im done

Fonzy:
yah dont worry i probly will 100% finish the program anyways. its just gonna be those days where u feel like switching but u dont lol.

man when its September my gosh there are like so many girls on campus its like pussy heaven lol.
its like who cares hot girls every 5 seconds while im walking around .

December on the other hand ... u see one soul walking around every block hahah

Actually i might go to some frat parties during January just to test things out for fun sacks .
totally forgot about this , its like a 5 min walk perfect for this cold ass weather
and girls there are probly looking get one night stands too, so perfect place for sm3 Big Grin .
havnt gone for 2 years though . should be interesting .

RE: Fluffybunny's Sex Magnet 3 Journal - FluffyBunny - 12-25-2013

i dont understand so yesterday i ran alpha, theta and delta wave and meditate for 30 minute
afterwards i got a stuffed ass headache but and cleared/reactivate my energy blockages. but wtf is with the headache so i went to bed woke up in the morning felt pretty cleared up but tired but like i was healing all ngiht...

so throughout the day the headache is lightly..
then i decided to do it again tonite to test it out.
the fuck afterwards which is right now im kinda dizzy again...

there is no subminimal embedded inside the audios . so i am not sure why its conflicting with sm3.
or its just too much for my brain to handle extra program with sm3?
its just a meditation audio... so idk whats the conflict..

RE: Fluffybunny's Sex Magnet 3 Journal - Fonzy3 - 12-25-2013

It could be just to much your brain is taking in. Just try to do some conscious meditation. Lol on campus it is like pussy heaven, I have a ratio of 8 to 1 at mine. Their personality determines how long they'll stay and how fast they'll go. Where do you go to school btw? Try to go to some events during the holidays. Hope you have success in the new year.

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: Fluffybunny's Sex Magnet 3 Journal - stratos - 12-25-2013

8 to 1 female to male - you must be at Sarah Lawrence ..??

RE: Fluffybunny's Sex Magnet 3 Journal - Fonzy3 - 12-25-2013

Nah it's a university with a concurrent education teaching program, so many girls are attracted to going there.

Thanks

Fonzy

could be. ima just stick to it and grind it out cause its not so bad that its not handleable .

im in Canada. my university ratio is pretty normal . its like 55% female 45% male .
im just saying during Septemeber they are all around and man they wear like nothing ...
its like tanktop and a short shorts haha

btw anyone of u guys have very cold hand and feet?

RE: Fluffybunny's Sex Magnet 3 Journal - Shannon - 12-25-2013

It sounds to me like you're not using brainwave entrainment properly, and suffering the consequences.

why would u say that??? im listening to it 30 minutes a day for the last two days
at least im not getting dizzy today lol. after i woke up from bed it felt fine .
im guessing its gonna be fine if i do it for another 3 more days plus because it seems like its not getting worst.

i even specifically picked the one that has no subliminal embedded in it ..

By the way you described it it sounded as if you were doing 30 minutes of each state and not entraining back to Beta afterward.

its 30 minutes in total of each wave. not sure how long each state is each . probly like 10 minute alpha , 10 min theta and 10 min delta, although after i move into one hour sessions its gonna be 40 minute delta.

so us human regularly are running in beta brainwave??
how come my brain doesnt enter back to Beta afterwards ?? =_=

its like during it u dont really feel dizzy. cause im sitting . afterwards. im walking around and the brain feels dizzy and like its hard to balance . Pretty sure u also feel kinda dumb haha . cause i remember typing and i was typing some things wrong lol

You should not entrain more than an hour per day of anything, and that should be proken up into two 30-minute sessions at most. Even at an hour per day, you should not entrain more than 4 days weekly, unless you are using a special program that is designed for a specific purpose that requires it, and is designed by someone who knows what they're talking about so that it is safe to use.

Entraining your brain daily trains it to stay in states other than Beta. Beta is the predominant state an adult is supposed to be in during their time awake. If you train your brain to stay in alpha, theta or delta while you should be awake, you'll experience various issues that you should not experience as a result. I believe that a lot of the current ADD "epidemic" is due to the fact that people are training themselves to stay in Theta or Alpha all the time, with too much exposure to TV, movies, video games, etc., which all trigger those states of awareness.

My recommendation is to entrain alternate states for a half an hour, and then re-entrain Beta immediately afterwards for half an hour. While your brain will return to Beta on it's own, overtime, this will happen slower and slower, until it stops happening and you stay in an alternate state of awareness than you should be in all the time because you have trained it to stay in those alternate states. That is why you always should re-entrain Beta afterwards if you plan on using brainwave entrainment more often than a couple times a week.

Remember that you are not necessarily supposed to be in those alternate states all the time, which is why they don't happen spontaneously outside the sleep cycle.

RE: Fluffybunny's Sex Magnet 3 Journal - FluffyBunny - 12-26-2013

Interesting... thanks a lot for letting me know, i have never realized anything like this before...

i ran the exact same program about a year ago but i think a different level of the program though.
i wasnt on any subliminal at the time or any other brain involvement . I ran that program every single day. for months ...
Never had the headaches or dizziness afterwards or anything even close...

so if thats the case that you are talking about having negative effects... what is the benefits of running brainwave entraining and sit there and "meditate" for 30 minute.. ????

im guessing its good to be in those states for 30-60 minutes and get the benefits of it ??
then right afterwards run Beta wave for 10 minute to get back to the normal state ?

EDIT:
just did my third 30 minute session tonite, nothing happened today . no dizziness or headache or anything similar to these symptoms . actually just a little bit of dizziness but not very noticeable ..

EDIT2: actually a little bit dizzy kicks in after like 10-15 minutes post meditation ... not that much though

EDIT3 : feels fine within like 20 minute afterwards... pretty much all normal ..